Cutlets of cod
- 700 g frozen cod
- 1 egg
- 3 slices of bread without crust
- 1 large white onion
- 1/4 Cup medium-chain fatty milk
- 150 g flour
- seasoning for fish
Method of preparation
- Defrost the fish, remove the bones. To break the fillets and the chopped white onion in the bowl of a blender . Bread pour milk, give, surpass, overcome.
- Mix the fish mince with a raw egg and soaked bread. Season with fine salt and blend for fish. Shaped cutlets and roll in flour.
- Heat a pan with refined sunflower oil. Fry for 4-6 minutes on all sides.