Cookies for Easter
- 500 grams of flour
- 300 grams of butter
- (replacement can be margarine)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of chocolate
- (if not, fit cocoa — 2 tablespoons)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon soda (to repay vinegar)
- Grated rind of one lemon
Method of preparation
- Oil to grind. In a bowl, add sugar. Gently pour the flour. Not to forget the lemon peel. The dough is cut into equal halves. One to fill with cocoa or grated chocolate.
- The mold to fabricate the figures and bake. Then fasten brown and white cookies, using any jam. You can decorate the top glaze. Protein thoroughly combine with sugar. On top of the cookie midway to put the half nut. Leave sweets in the oven. Fondant dries.