Cookies in a slow cooker
- For the dough:
- 0.5 liters of yogurt or sour milk
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 400 gr. sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- For the filling:
- jam for filling (your choice)
- For the glaze:
- 1 Cup sugar
- powdered sugar
- 0.5 cups of water
Method of preparation
- For kneading the dough prepare a bowl of medium size. Mix flour with baking soda and mix well. In a separate container of medium size, pour the yogurt (sour milk), lemon juice, vegetable oil. There also add sugar and stir for 2-3 minutes. In a container with flour, pour the yogurt (sour milk) and knead the dough. The dough should not stick to hands, if You added too much flour, the cookies will be hard.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness not exceeding 6 mm on a floured surface. Include your imagination and make shapes for cookies, pre-placing them on the jam. Best cut the dough into strips of a certain size, depending on what You want to do cookie in size. Then lay out the stripes in proportion to the jam and roll them, thus making the shape of a biscuit. The bottom of the slow cooker sprinkle with flour and place the dough there. Put the pan for 40 minutes in the «Baking».
- It is important to know that crock pots come in different capacities, and the full baking time can range from +-10 minutes. To see if the cookies are ready, I have to slightly open the lid multivarki and see. It is impossible to open the lid the first 15 minutes of baking, the dough may settle.
- Next, cook the icing. Boil water and pour there sugar, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepared cookie dough frosting with a special brush, and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy your tea!