- 400 g chicken meat (fillet)
- 1st. vegetable broth
- 2 PCs eggs (protein)
- 2st. L. wine
- 2 tsp curry (powder)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- pig fat
Method of preparation
- Cut the meat into pieces, each no more than 5 cm to Put it in a bowl and pour the wine, leave to marinate. Be enough 20 minutes.
- Mix proteins with starch,this composition to fill in the pieces of meat.
- Into the pan drop fat, to put the pieces and fry. While the ingredient is ready. Then spread them on a plate. Drain the oil.
- Pour into the pan of fat, add back the broth. To these ingredients add the wine, powder and salt with sugar.
- Bring to a state of boiling, put back the pieces. Simmer under a lid. Done in 15 minutes.