Cheese soufflé in a slow cooker
- 100 g of soft cheese
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream fat
- 0,2 l milk
- 2 eggs
- 30 g butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt and pepper at discretion
Method of preparation
- Melt butter on the stove and add the flour. Stir and slowly introduce the milk. Stir until homogeneous and cook until thick. Add salt, pepper. Turn off the heat.
- Cheese chop on a fine grater and add sour cream, cook on fire, stirring occasionally. Then, the mass to send to the butter with milk, add the yolks and stir, off the heat.
- Beat the whites. Attach to finished weight. The Cup multivarki spread with butter and distribute the soufflé. Set the mode «Pastries» for half an hour.