The cake on the custard test
- 400 g wheat flour
- 150 g sweet and salty butter, sliced
- 9 eggs
- 200 g whole milk
- 5 g of salt
- 100 g dried fruit (prunes, raisins, dried apricots, etc.)
- 1 pieces protein
- 100 g sugar or powdered
- 50 gr. fresh lemon juice
Method of preparation
- In a cast iron dish and place the milk, butter, salt. The mass is heated to 100 °C. Remove from heat, add the flour (preferably through a sieve) stirring constantly, stir until smooth.
- Brewed the dough remove from heat, allow to cool to a temperature of 60-70 °C. Separately, dissolve the yeast, let them come. The dough to connect with infused dough, to enter eggs. Mass knead, cover and leave to rise. When the dough is ready, stir in the dried mass. Knead the dough, cover and leave to rise.
- The form of grease, lay a paper. The dough is put into molds (1/3 height) and leave to rise. Put in a preheated oven. The finished cake to remove from oven, cool, spread with frosting.