Cabbage stew with mushrooms in a slow cooker
- 600/700gr. fresh cabbage
- 2-3 medium onions
- 400/500g. washnok
- tomato juice 1 tbsp (or 1 tbsp of tomato)
- pepper and spices to taste
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- Cut the onion into uniform rings and fry in a pan until complete transparency of the bow.
- Mix with the mushrooms, previously cut in the form of plates. Sauté the mushrooms until they blush.
- Lubricating oil multivarku. Cabbage shinkuem, salt and MNU, and after, raskladyvaem at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- All season cooked with spices, pepper and tomato juice.
- Suppression caputi is in the mode of «medlennovarki», cooking time braised cabbage with mushrooms, will be about twenty minutes, with cooking in a frying pan — about forty.