- 0.5 kg wheat flour
- 280 ml water at room temperature
- 15 gr. instant dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil (olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- For the filling:
- 0.5 head of cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1/2 tsp of cumin spice
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil (olive oil)
- ground black pepper
Method of preparation
- In a larger bowl sift the flour to add the yeast, sugar and salt, pour drinking water at room temperature, vegetable oil. Of all the ingredients knead the dough, then spread it on a flat surface and knead well (the dough should be elastic and not sticky).
- Put the dough in a bowl (pelvis), pre-oiled. Cover the bowl with a towel and place in a warm place for a couple of hours, you will need to press the dough once.
- Prepare the filling: shred cabbage and onion. Then on heated vegetable oil sauté onions, add the cabbage, table salt, ground black pepper, sugar and simmer until cooked (on low heat). To give the filling cool.
- The risen dough divide in half and roll out. Grease a baking pan or other container for baking vegetable oil. Then one portion of the dough spread on a baking sheet so that the edges beyond the edge of the sheet, and arrange the stuffed cabbage and cover with the second part of the test. The edges of the cake to take. The cake can be decorated with flowers, leaves and other figures.
- Lubricate vegetable pie with cabbage with vegetable oil or sweet tea. Make several punctures with a toothpick in the batter and bake in the oven. Bake pie at a temperature of about 180 – 200 °C for about 20 minutes until browned.