Biscuits with condensed milk
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 PCs chicken eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 200 gr. boiled condensed milk
- 3.5–4 cups flour
- 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda
- 0.5 Cup pork fat
- grated walnuts
Method of preparation
- For a start, in a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, then add sour cream and baking soda and mix again.
- Then add the lard to the mixture and stir actively until a homogeneous mass. You would think that fat would be the excess, drop this idea. Fat give liver tenderness and friability, but does not harm the taste.
- Begin to knead the dough. In the above prepared mixture add the flour and thoroughly mix.
- With a special pastry bag we will do our cookies. If You don’t have a pouch, can be easily done by hand using a worksheet A-4, or paper towels. Remember how you used to wrap a piece of paper under the husk of the seeds.
- Then put in a pastry pouch our dough and press out biscuit shapes on the laid paper baking sheet.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 170-180 °C.
- Is to do only the final touch is to lubricate biscuits, condensed milk and sprinkle with nuts. Enjoy your masterpiece!