Appetizer tulips for March 8
- 0.25 kg of boiled shrimp tails
- 9 fresh red tomatoes (oblong — cream)
- ½ Canned sweet corn
- 4 PCs chicken eggs
- 0.15 kg of cheese
- 2 the tooth. garlic
- mayonnaise (or sour cream)
- greens (onion)
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation
- Boil shrimp (in the shell) a couple of minutes, then peel them and finely chop the tails.
- Hard cheese and hard-boiled chicken eggs, chop on a fine grater.
- Grated cheese and eggs to add to the shrimp, pour ½ cans of corn, mix well and season with mayonnaise (sour cream). Add pounded garlic, salt and pepper.
- From the tomatoes to make the shape of a Tulip: notching not to the end of each tomato crosswise (as if the petals of the Tulip) and with a spoon remove the pulp.
- Each tomato filled with shrimp prepared ground.
- On a large platter oblong place the tomatoes and onion paste feathers, bottom onion feathers tied with ribbon or a cheese braid.