Appetizer tomato tulips
- small tomatoes
- 1 bunch onions, dill or parsley for decoration
- For the filling:
- 80 g of any hard cheese
- 80 grams of cheese
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 bunch of dill
- ground black pepper, to taste
Method of preparation
- On a fine grater to grate hard cheese and cheese. Mix well. Chop the dill finely and add to cheese. Pour cheese with herbs cream to make a thick mixture and season.
- Each tomato cut on top of the cross. Cutting to the end, leave 2 cm the tomatoes and carefully remove a little spoon.
- Fill tomatoes with the prepared stuffing. After stuffing wipe each tomato on the outside from the remnants of the filling.
- On a dish put stuffed tomatoes. Dill (parsley) and the tomatoes to make the song «bouquet of tulips».