Recipe adzhika for the winter
Any hostess should know how to cook adjika in winter, in the cold season to make your meal more healthier and vitaminiziruet. There are many recipes of snacks, which appeals to many for their bright flavor, aroma and versatility. At home easy to cook.
The classic sauce for the winter
Traditional snack suggests that it will not add tomatoes. Sharp harvesting is considered a male dish, because the taste is literally crippling. For use as seasoning is enough for 1 small spoon to give the dish the desired sharpness. With the ingredients for a recipe of classic dishes at home will need:
- Chile – 1 kg;
- garlic – 500 g;
- salt – ¾ Cup;
- a mixture of coriander, Khmeli-suneli, fennel seeds – ½ Cup.
Cooking tapas should only occur in rubber gloves with safety that Chile didn’t get on skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Recipe:
- From pepper cut off the stem, shake out the seeds, grind in a blender or thrice in a meat grinder.
- Similarly to do with spices, add salt.
- For color you can add fresh cilantro and dill.
- Roll up in banks. Thanks to the preservative properties of hot peppers cooking food is not needed.
If the previous appetizer is too spicy, you can add the tomatoes and paprika. This is an advanced Russian version of the piece, which can be used alone, as a condiment for meat or a sauce for marinating. For making snacks at home you will need:
- red tomatoes – 2 kg;
- paprika – 1 kg;
- raw garlic – 300 g;
- Chile – 300 g;
- the horseradish root;
- salt – glass;
- 9% vinegar – glass.
Recipe adzhika for the winter with a mild flavor and lack of pungent sharpness:
- Wash the vegetables, remove the seeds, stalks.
- Tomatoes, pepper, horseradish mince.
- Be prepared to put in a thick-walled container in an hour. 10 minutes before end of cooking pour the vinegar and add the crushed garlic a lot, add salt.
- Prepare the utensils to sterilize jars with lids.
- To put the hot sauce on the banks. Roll up.
- Instead of a tomato filling, you can use squash.
Georgian condiment made of tomatoes for the winter
Turns scalding spicy Georgian sauce, which adds a traditional cuisine seasonings. To get a nice seam, you need to take:
- tomatoes – 2 PCs.;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 kg;
- Cayenne red pepper – 2 PCs.;
- coriander seeds – 60 g;
- Khmeli-suneli – teaspoon;
- ground cinnamon – to taste;
- salt – 2 tsp.;
- walnuts – 200 g;
- garlic head 1 PC.
Recipe adzhika for winter in the Georgian performance is available as:
- The vegetables should be washed, cleaned of seeds, mixed with spices, besides garlic through a meat grinder with fine screen to skip 3 times.
- Cook for 25 minutes on low heat or just roll up in banks. In the latter case the dish is maintained for up to 3 months. When cooking for a few minutes until cooked add the crushed garlic a lot.
- After cooking, lay in sterilized jars, store a year or more.
Seasoning for the winter in Armenian
A delicious and simple recipe adjika in Armenian provides for use during the winter. To prepare you need the following ingredients:
- tomatoes – 3000 m;
- paprika – 2000 m;
- chili pepper – 300 g;
- garlic – 200 g;
- cilantro – 200 g;
- Khmeli-suneli – 30 g;
- vegetable oil – 200 ml;
- sugar – 100 g;
- sea salt – 1/3 Cup
- 9% vinegar – ½ Cup.
Method of preparation of traditional snacks:
- Grind tomatoes into a puree in a blender or grinder. Put on the fire.
- Pepper of both kinds clean from seeds, cut into small pieces, pour in the puree. Stir, cook for 10 minutes. Pour butter, stir, keep an hour.
- Make a dressing of salt, sugar, herbs, hops-suneli, garlic. Chop all ingredients mix in a blender.
- At the end of cooking, add potatoes to dressing. Allow to cool.
- In sterilized jars lay, store in the fridge.
- To add squash mass.
Preparation of adjika in winter, Mexican
Acute diseases loved by many, so there is an option to cook a very special Mexican salsa. For its production will need:
- tomatoes – 450 g;
- onion – 1 PC.;
- garlic clove – 3 pieces;
- cilantro – bunch;
- bitter pepper – 1 piece.
- green bell pepper – 1 PC.;
- lemon juice – 30 ml;
- salt – half spoon.
A method of making 1 serving salsa, served with corn bread or special bread:
- With tomatoes remove the skins, cut out seeds, chop. Chop the onion, mix with tomato, garlic and cilantro.
- Finely chop peppers, mix with lemon juice and salt.
- To connect both parts, spread out along the banks.
Ossetian seasoning of tomatoes with garlic for the winter
Unusual taste you’ll be harvesting in Ossetian, which are perfect for meat, kebabs, grilled fish. For this recipe you should take:
- red paprika – 1000 m;
- hot peppers – 4 pod;
- meaty tomatoes – 2.5 kg;
- drain – 2 PCs.;
- garlic head – 3 PCs.;
- parsley – beam;
- fresh dill – beam;
- olive oil – ½ Cup;
- 6% vinegar – 100 ml;
- sugar – 30 g;
- salt – 50 g.
How to cook fragrant conservation with a specific Ossetian-Abkhaz bias:
- Vegetables to wash, dry, remove seeds, chop the garlic.
- Grind tomatoes in a blender or grinder.
- In a large saucepan heat the oil, add the puree of tomatoes, boil down a bit.
- Grind pepper, plum, add to the tomatoes.
- Pour the chopped herbs with the garlic, cook for 5 minutes, add spices.
- A little to boil thoroughly, hot dish, spread on dry, sterilised jars, close boiled lids.
- Flip the jars, wrap with a blanket, allow to cool.
Video: the recipe of adzhika for the winter
Varieties of mouth-watering recipes adzhika winter blanks very much. Every host uses their own spices, their ratio, adds tomatoes, onions, peppers. To soften the taste in a dish, add the apples, squash mix, carrot, eggplant. For spice add the horseradish, garlic, spices. The following videos describe in detail the preparation of tasty snacks and reveal the secrets and nuances of the workpiece. It is worth to study them in order to master the manufacture of a juicy fragrant seasoning suitable for meat and fish dishes.