A pity with mussels
- 1 bunch onion-a Welsh onion
- 3 cups broth (Dashi or nori)
- 0.30 kg of fresh mussels
- 3 tbsp miso paste
Method of preparation
- Pour fresh or frozen mussels water to the grit behind, then wash again under the water.
- Washed the Welsh onion slice it into rings.
- Pour Dashi in a bowl and to put there the mussels. Put on fire and cook until until the mussels will not open its doors, not to forget to remove the foam. Then add paste (miso or nori) and leave for another two minutes on the fire (do not boil). At the end of cooking add the pity of the Welsh.