Pie frozen strawberries
Tradition to bake berry pies appeared in culinary culture for a long time, but these recipes hostess remember in the summer, when fresh strawberries, raspberries and currants in the country crammed tables. Modern technologies allow to preserve their flavour all year round. Try to bake a cake with strawberries are not in season: family will be delighted.
Pie recipe with frozen berries
There are different recipes: you can use puff pastry, shortcrust or yeast dough. In some recipes it is better to add the berries directly from the freezer, and for some they must pour over boiling water and drain the juice, otherwise the dessert will get soggy. All depends on what was used in your family. Don’t be afraid to experiment baking new things.
Sand cake with berries
Get quick cake-based dough and meringue cap. This base is good because you can change the filling: your favorite fruit and berries will work, if season with sugar, vanilla and a dollop of spirits. You will need:
- eggs – 5 PCs.;
- flour – 375 g;
- sugar – 300 g;
- butter – 125 g;
- berries – 500 g;
- vanilla, cinnamon, brandy – to taste.
- Mix half a Cup of sugar, all the flour. Chopped butter, to produce a uniform crumb.
- Add 3 egg yolks and knead the dough. Form a ball.
- Prepare silicone molds and put thick crust with high sides. Put in preheated oven for half an hour, the crust browned.
- Prepare the stuffing. Put frozen strawberries in a deep frying pan, add sugar to taste (3-4 tablespoons). Simmer until smooth.
- Add the spices, strong alcohol (to taste). If you believe the filling to be too runny, it is permissible to add a spoonful of starch for thickening.
- When the crust is ready, evenly put on him the filling.
- Prepare the meringue. For this you need to beat 5 egg whites, Cup of sugar until thick scallops. Lay out top layer. Return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Wait until cooled. It is not necessary to cut the hot dessert: the filling will leak out.
Charlotte with strawberries
Classic sponge cake can be prepared not only with apples and cinnamon. Use a proven recipe:
- eggs – 4 PCs.;
- sugar – 250 g;
- flour – 250 g;
- a pinch of vanillin;
- a handful of frozen berries.
This simple cake recipe with frozen strawberries suited for tea. Do this:
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites with sugar until thick foam. When you get to the scallops, add the egg yolks one at a time, continuing to whisk mixer.
- Add to the dough flour.
- Allow the berries to thaw, cut in half, add to the dough. Stir with a spoon.
- Put in convenient form, send in the oven for 40 minutes. Readiness check with a toothpick.
Cake with berries puff pastry
Delicious flan with berries can be baked from ready-made puff pastry. Baking ingredients you may have in the fridge to make a tasty dish you just half an hour. You will need:
- puff pastry – 1 pack;
- frozen strawberries – 500 g;
- sugar – 125 g;
- Defrost the dough and lightly roll it with a rolling pin.
- Choose a comfortable round shape. Put the dough to remain high sides. Trim the excess dough with a sharp knife: you will need them for decoration.
- Put frozen berries into a pan, sprinkle with sugar and lightly sauté.
- Put the filling on the cake. Remains of dough roll out and cut into thin strips. Decorate the top of the pie to get the mesh (as pictured).
- Put the dish in the oven, bake for 40 minutes.
Cake with frozen strawberries
The berries give a lot of juice, so on their basis it is good to make jelly. Try to cook easy cake-cheesecake with gelatine top. You will need:
- butter biscuits – 1 pack;
- butter – 120 g;
- mascarpone cheese – 400 g;
- cream 33% – 125 ml;
- sugar – 200 g;
- instant gelatin – 2 packets;
- strawberry – 300 g;
Cake does not require baking. He needs to infuse in the refrigerator, so start cooking no later than a day. Do this:
- Crush the cookies with softened butter. Mash until smooth and vilaite pellet in a convenient form with removable edges.
- Mix cheese with cream, add half a Cup of sugar, lemon juice, beat with a mixer.
- Dissolve the gelatin. Cool and pour into the curd-cream mixture. Stir and put on the cake. Refrigerate for three to four hours.
- Leave frozen berries in a saucepan with the sugar for two or three hours to stack the juice. Then add half a Cup of water, two spoonfuls of sugar, warm (to get a rich compote). Dissolve the second sachet of gelatin.
- Cool strawberry jello, pour on top of cake. Leave in the fridge for a few hours.
Pie with cottage cheese and berries
Good option for a pie with frozen strawberries is reminiscent of cheese cake, and sometimes it turns out like a casserole. You will need:
- eggs – 3 PCs.;
- flour – 2 glasses;
- sugar – 125 g;
- strawberry – 300 g;
- yogurt – 250 ml;
- low-fat cottage cheese – 125 g;
- soda, lemon juice.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar. Add yogurt and cottage cheese (you can use sour cream).
- Slowly pour the flour under the blade of the mixer until thickened.
- Put out half a spoon of baking soda with lemon juice or vinegar, stir.
- Frozen strawberries pour over boiling water to remove external ice. Mix with the dough.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone form. Bake for 40 minutes.