Nest of pasta with minced meat
Cooking pasta is very simple. However, if we are talking about nests with the stuffing, many Housewives, the question arises about the technology of this dish. Pasta, stuffed with meat, to be not only nutritious, fragrant and delicious, but also beautiful festive.
How to cook pasta nests with meat
To cook a dish, you need a special pasta – nests (capellini). It’s spaghetti or noodles, rolled in a circle. This product is sold in every supermarket. Vermicelli previously boiled, and then filled with meat stuffing, flavored sauce, and usually baked in the oven. The beauty of this dish lies in the ability to use a completely different toppings, including vegetarian and Lenten.
How to cook the pasta nests
To prepare the nest with the meat, you first need to boil the noodles. It is better to use a pot with a wide bottom or pan with high walls. Outlines the convolution of macaroni on the bottom of the dish so that between them remains at least small gaps. After the noodles pour boiling water so that the water completely covered. When the liquid boils, add salt and pour in water a tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the nests of pasta is to simmer under the lid. Speed cooking, as a rule, indicated on the pack.
How to cook stuffed pasta
Products for cooking can be found in the nearest store. Nest of pasta with minced meat – is both exquisite and simple food that even an ordinary dinner can turn into a celebration. However, to experience the charm of Italian food, it must be properly prepared. The rules, which should adhere to:
- the nests are boiled, laying on the bottom of the tank and forming a single layer (with skillet spaghetti to get easier);
- if you cook the dish in the same dish, where roasted meat, it is desirable to pre-wash, otherwise, the convolution of vermicelli under the action of the grease will disintegrate;
- pour the convolution of the pasta water, cover skillet, and simmer for 6-7 minutes after boiling;
- when the workpiece is cooked, gently with a slotted spoon remove and place the nests on a greased baking sheet (easier to support the centre circles of spaghetti with a fork, so they do not unfolded);
- fry meat stuffing with vegetables until tender (it was tender, add during cooking a little water);
- finish stuffing should be stuffed pasta, stuffing them tight (push the stuffing into the middle of the nest carefully so as not to ruin the shape);
- on top of the meat filling, place a spoonful of sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese;
- send bundles of noodles in a warm oven for a few minutes and can bring to the table.
In the oven
Delicious, flavorful stuffed pasta will not leave you indifferent. Fillers for capellini can serve a variety of thick sauces like cream, tomato, mushroom. You will need the following ingredients:
- welded socket – 1 pack.;
- onion – 1 PC.;
- minced pork – 400-500 g;
- spices, salt;
- fresh tomatoes;
- cheese – 100 g;
- sour cream average fat – 2 tbsp;
- ketchup/tomato sauce – 2 tbsp;
- sunflower oil – 1 tbsp;
How to cook a nest of pasta with minced meat:
- Prepare the sauce by mixing sour cream, spices, ketchup, salt.
- Finely chop onion, add to the mince. Spice up the meat filling with spices, add salt.
- Form small meatballs with a thickness up to 1 cm.
- Put spaghetti on a pre-greased baking sheet.
- Brush the sauce is ready the pasta to prevent desiccation. Leave a small amount of gravy for later.
- Put the meatballs in the middle of the nest.
- Cut slices of the tomato, place on top of meat filling.
- In the rest of the sauce and slowly add water (not more than 50-70 ml), to obtain a liquid sauce. Carefully, without touching the packages of spaghetti, pour the resulting liquid in the pan.
- Place baking sheet in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees. After 20-30 minutes, sprinkle it with grated cheese and finely chopped greens.
- Leave a letter in the oven for another 5 minutes, then the dish is ready to serve.
If you need to quickly prepare a delicious and unusual dinner, try to make the stuffed nest of spaghetti. For this you will need the following products:
- capellini noodles – 1 pack.;
- onions – 2 PCs.;
- any beef – 250-300 g;
- 20% cream – 4 tbsp;
- tomato sauce/paste – 2-3 tbsp;
- spices, salt – to taste.
The cooking process:
- Place in a deep large skillet capellini.
- To the minced meat, add finely worn 1 onion, salt, spices. Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- The resulting mass nafarshiruyte circles of pasta.
- Grate the carrots, the remaining onions. Sprinkle the vegetables the contents of the pan.
- Mix tomato sauce, cream, salt, spices.
- Pour into the prepared pan gravy and water to keep the pasta was covered completely. Place the container on a medium heat.
- When the liquid boils, reduce the burner power and bring a dish to readiness.