Meat sauce from cranberries
Real gourmets prefer meat to Supplement the taste with various sauces. But it is not necessary to be a famous chef to cook a delicious seasoning to the main dish. Take, for example, recipe: meat sauce of cranberries. Such a wonderful addition to the dish will praise your culinary skills to the skies and forced everyone to admire the talent of a gifted chef. For that, you should learn a few simple secrets that will help to make a great sweet and sour dressing.
Sauce recipes for meat cranberry
The berry sauce is the perfect complement to any meat dish. You can season them with poultry, rabbit, fish, poultry, beef, or pork to greatly improve the taste, emphasize fine notes to give richness and aroma. For a varied menu you can use the same sauce recipe with cranberries, or prepare a few variations of it. Try and choose the most delicious way among the following seasonings.
Scandinavian lingonberry sauce
Lovers of sweet and sour dressings will compliment your meat dish, supplemented with a Scandinavian or Finnish (another name for gravy) cranberry sauce. Perhaps it will be Italian pasta Carbonara, Spanish Salsa, or traditional barbecue with veal. Experiment and spice up these dishes so berry Supplement to enjoy a real masterpiece of cookery. Detailed instructions of this recipe see below.
Set of products:
- 0,2 l red wine (semi-sweet).
- 3 tbsp of honey.
- 0.1 kg of cranberries.
- The cinnamon stick.
Description of the recipe step by step:
- Mix the wine with honey, cranberries and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Put on the fire to boil.
- Boil down the mixture for a third for evaporation.
- Pour the mass into a thick sieve, grind.
- The consistency get too thick. If a little sweetness, add more honey.
The sauce of cranberries and cranberry
Turn familiar dishes of home-made menu in a unique culinary masterpieces with the help of cranberry-lingonberry sauce. In this option you can use not only to complement the taste of meat food, but also a variety of biscuits, cakes, ice cream. This versatile refill will give you a lot of interesting ideas for making delicious dishes.
- 0.5 kg of cranberries.
- 0.5 kg of cranberries.
- 0.3 kg of sugar.
- Ginger (small root).
How to cook:
- Melt the sugar, stirring constantly, over low heat in a saucepan.
- Add the berries, RUB the ginger.
- Leave on the stove until the mixture boils.
- Hot grind through a sieve or grind in a blender.
- Can immediately use or store in the fridge.
Swedish lingonberry sauce
To replenish the Treasury of tasty condiments to main dishes, even learn the Swedish way of cooking cranberry sauce. Due to the sour taste of berries, any meat will acquire a distinct flavor, tenderness and you will feel how it melts in your mouth. Treat our dear guest for such a yummy or post dinner beloved husband, and your cooking is never left unattended. So, cooking lingonberry sauce for meat:
- 0.5 kg of cranberries.
- 0,15 kg of sugar.
- 0.1 l of dry white wine.
- 0.2 l of drinking water.
- 2 tsp cinnamon.
- 3 tsp. starch.
- Cranberries pour water directly in the saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, cook for another three minutes.
- Beat with a blender to mush mashed potatoes. Do not remove from heat.
- Pour the wine, continue to cook further.
- Separately, dissolve starch in a little water, gradually add it to the boiling sauce and set aside.
- Seasoning ready.
How to cook cranberry sauce with quince
If you are always trying to preserve useful qualities of the products, you’ll like cranberry sauce with quince, cooking which provides minimum heat treatment. Because of this, all vitamins contained in the berries, will remain in place. Use this dressing more often in the winter to not only enjoy deliciously cooked meat with the cranberry sauce, but also to effectively maintain your immune system.
- A glass of cranberries.
- Half a Cup of any wine.
- One quince.
- Tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 tbsp. of honey with sugar.
- Ground pepper, cinnamon, cloves.
- Mash the berries, add wine to their cover. Close and leave for an hour.
- Quince peel and cut into small pieces.
- In a pan put the olive oil, drop the fruit, add some juice from the fault present in cranberries. Cover, leave to cook (approximately 20 minutes).
- 5 minutes until ready, pour sugar, spices, and add honey.
- The sauce should darken – only then add the berries.
- A little evaporate the wine, bring to a boil, turn off the oven. The dish is ready!
Sweet and sour cranberry sauce for the winter
To have good cranberry year-round supply, prepare sweet and sour sauce with these berries since the summer or autumn. Having prepared a large number of delicious condiments once, you don’t have to waste time on it. Pulling out a jar of bins cherished additions to the meat, you’ll quickly create the perfect dish for all occasions: quiet family dinner, noisy anniversary or happy New year.
- 0.2 kg of cranberries.
- 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of hops-suneli.
- 2 cloves.
- 2 juniper berries.
- The chili pepper.
- Polruki balsamic vinegar.
Algorithm of actions:
- Sort, wash cranberries. Pour the sugar, mash with a spoon.
- Put berries in a saucepan, put on fire a little power, cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool. Then grind using a fine sieve.
- Pour the lot back into the saucepan, add all the spices, vinegar, put back on the stove.
- Cook the sauce until the acquisition of a thick jelly.
- Pour into pre-sterilized banks to roll up covers.
Berry cranberries blends perfectly with the apples, so try an interesting version of the sauce, which consists of these two components. Be diverse in their masterpieces, each time complementing the meat some new taste. At this time your family may enjoy, such as lamb with cranberry-Apple sauce. How to prepare this wonderful, sweet-and-sour sauce, see below.
- 1 kg of berries.
- 0.9 kg of apples.
- 0.3 kg of sugar.
- 1 clove.
Step-by-step cooking instructions:
- Problanshirovat cranberries in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Then mash through sieve, place in a saucepan.
- Apples clear from the skin and bones, repeat the sequence of actions, in accordance with paragraphs numbered 1-2.
- Fruit connect with the apples, toss in sugar, spices, and mix thoroughly.
- Boil sauce, stirring constantly, for half an hour.
Sauce lingonberry jam for the duck
If you have bins full of lingonberry jam, which you habitually roll in the winter, take advantage of this wonderful dessert to prepare a delicious sauce for duck or Turkey. This dish will be the crowning of any holiday Banquet. No one will be able to break away from eating amazing poultry meat combined with cranberry sauce. You will have to prepare several ducks, so all guests had at least a little to enjoy this masterpiece.
What you need:
- A duck, weighing about two kg
- 0.8 kg wings of chicken.
- 1 each celery root, carrots, leeks.
- 2 bulbs.
- 2 tbsp. butter.
- 3 tbsp. vinegar, balsamic.
- 150 ml semi-sweet red wine.
- A clove of garlic.
- 2 tbsp lingonberry jam.
How to cook:
- Duck clean from fat inside, completely RUB with salt, tie the legs with thread. Put in a roasting pan so the breast was on top. Put bake in the oven for at least 2.5 hours at temperatures up to 180 degrees.
- Chop coarsely all vegetables, fry on a frying pan together with the wings to produce a beautiful crust (as pictured).
- Remove chicken, pour in the balsamic vinegar, the wine, squeeze the garlic, sauté until the liquid evaporates to at least a third.
- Put the jam, stir, continue to cook.
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat, strain through a sieve, pour the finished duck with a delicious sauce.
Video: cranberry sauce from frozen berries to meat
It is not always possible to buy fresh berries cranberries, so many Housewives freeze these fruits for future use, so that in winter it was possible to use them. Such blanks also prepared a delicious cranberry sauce. To do this, view an interesting video that is attached below. Here you will find a lot of useful information to prepare cranberry sauce for using frozen berries.