Jam pear Severyanka
Pear varieties Severyanka very popular in many regions of Russia, as it does not require much effort to care. The fruit has a greenish hue with a small tan very tasty, sweet, with slight acidity. This variety of pear is ideal for cooking preserves, jams, marmalades. Popular of these investigations to make preparations for the winter with the addition of other fruits, berries, walnuts, mint. The publication will be considered the most unusual and tested recipes.
Jam from pears of these investigations: a step-by-step recipes with photos
Pear Severyanka great for storing for the winter. So it is often even quite close, in the form of compote. But the special refined tastes of pear jam, which is prepared with the addition of other fruits. Consider options for pear desserts winter recipes with spices, berries, nuts, milk, or brandy, which are prepared in various types of kitchen equipment.
The easiest recipe for jam from pears in the winter
Ingredients for the classic recipe:
- pear Severyanka ripe – 3 kg;
- white sugar – 2-3 kg;
- spring water – 0.5 l.
Step-by-step process of quickly cooking the simplest pear jam:
- Wash the pears under running water, place in a colander to glass excess fluid.
- Cut the fruit into 3 pieces: one large piece and the rest into 2 halves, each cut out the middle with seeds.
- Pour the resulting chunks of fruit and sugar and let stand for a few hours (can leave for a day, depending on whether there is enough time).
- When the bottom of the container with the pears came the juice, put the workpiece on the stove and start to cook on low heat (you can add water if the syrup has formed a few).
- After the jam from pears to boil, it is necessary to keep on the heat for 15-20 minutes, meanwhile preparing the banks and the capacity for dessert.
- Lay a thick homemade jam from these investigations along the banks, tightly roll up the tin lid and enjoy at any time of the year. Bon appetit!
Amber transparent jam with lemon and orange slices
- pear Severyanka ripe or medium ripe – 2 kg;
- lemon is thick-skinned, yellow – 2 PCs. (it is permissible to replace the acid);
- orange sweet, juicy – 3-4 pieces, depending on size;
- sugar – white color- 2 kg;
- distilled water.
Step-by-step process of making pear jam with lemons and oranges:
- Wash the fruit under running water, dry them, laying on paper towels.
- Peel the pears from midway, slice them into 4 parts. Rind of these investigations is to write to from the fruit it was just a jam.
- Oranges, lemons peeled, and additional walls between the slices, taking out only the juicy pulp. If it gets hard and in small pieces, then do not worry. Use this process directly on the capacity with the future jam to the juice is not wasted.
- Add to the fruit sugar, mix everything.
- After several hours, when at the bottom of the tank will appear in the liquid with juice, put it on the stove and bring to a boil.
- After that, switch off, leave for another location to the next dessert cold.
- Next, put on to cook it again, but need to keep pear jam longer, boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare a glass container with a twist, blend the jam and close it.
- Pear jam with oranges, lemons saved from 1 to 5 years, maybe more. The main thing is to put it in a cool, dark place.
How to cook jam from whole pears in a slow cooker
- pear garden, varieties of Severyanka – 1.5 kg;
- apples sour-sweet varieties (perfect Antonovka) – 1.5 kg;
- sugar – 2 kg;
- water – 200 g.
A phased process of cooking pear jam in multivarka:
- Wash pears, apples under running water. Leave in a bucket or bowl to drain excess water.
- Pears, not cutting completely cleaned from the internal parts. For this, the bottom of the tail and cut with a knife or spoon, if svarnik ripe) take out the bones.
- Apples peeled, cut into pieces, and then chop everything into small cubes.
- Add in sweet and sour fruit 1 kg of sugar and mix thoroughly. If the cubes will be broken down, nothing to worry about.
- In small holes, who came in pears, stacked Apple salad, very tight.
- We add the investigations in the bowl of a slow cooker, sprinkling each with some sugar.
- Add to the bottom of the bowl of water, set the mode «Stewing» for 30-40 minutes waiting for dessert cooking.
- After the slow cooker will notify about the end of the jam are allowed to eat immediately or cover, put in glass containers for the winter, and then they throw the key.
The orientation meeting of the far Eastern and Siberian pear varieties
- the far Eastern, Siberian pear varieties – 3.5 kg;
- sugar, white sand – 3 kg;
- sour apples – 500 g
The stages of preparation of preserves history, for it is taken far-Eastern or Siberian varieties of pears:
- Wash, slightly dry fruit.
- Clean them from the core, roots, tails, cut into pieces.
- Pour all the slices and sugar in layers.
- Leave to infuse fruit mix from 8 hours to 1 day.
- Place a receptacle with the future of jam on the plate. On a small fire should be brought to the boiling dessert, and then boil for 5 minutes.
- Then spread the pear jam on banks and rejoice every time it eats!
A simple recipe with spices
- pears of medium ripeness – 2.5 kg;
- berries: blackberries, grapes, cranberries, gooseberries, Aronia – 200 g;
- white granulated sugar – 2 kg;
- different spices with cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, vanilla.
Step-by-step process of making pear jam with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves:
- Wash all berries, pears under running clean water.
- The cleaned fruit from the excess tails of the core, branches.
- Pour 1 kg of sugar all the pears and put to infuse.
- Meanwhile, using a meat grinder or blender to skip the berries, add the sugar and mix everything.
- Put on to cook pears on medium heat, before boiling add the berry pulp and spices.
- Jam desserts with cloves, cardamom, cinnamon should continue for 5-10 minutes in a boiling condition. In the end, you can add ginger. After that, sterilize the jars and put the dessert in the container.
How to cook jam from wild hard and soft pears
- solid wild pear (green) – 1 kg;
- soft pear-wildings – 1 kg;
- cranberry, sea buckthorn, currants – 250 g;
- lemon – 1 PC.;
- sugar – 2 kg
Step-by-step cooking process:
- Wash the berries, fruits, a little dry.
- Pear clean from the stems, roots. The core may remain, because after cooking it will be delicious and soft.
- Add the whole pears mixed – soft, hard.
- To sugar add lemon juice (if not enough, you can add Apple cider vinegar) and lemon zest. Allowed to manually squeeze out all the innards, and what is left, put in a container for seasoning (after cooking, the remains of the lemon will need to remove).
- Pour sugar pears, put on a small fire to prepare.
- Meanwhile, the cleaned currants, cranberries and sea-buckthorn from branches.
- After pear jam boil 5 minutes, add berries, stir and wait for re-boil.
- Next you need to boil the jam for 10 minutes and it is ready to drink.
Jam and jam from pears with plums and apples
- pear Severyanka ripe – 1.5 kg;
- plum large, ripe (or plum) – 1.5 kg;
- apples sour-sweet summer varieties – 1.5 kg;
- sugar – 3 kg.
How to make pear jam with plums, apples:
- Wash thoroughly all the fruit.
- Plum detachable from the bone, apples, pears cut out core, pre-cutting them into several pieces.
- Sugar dilute 500 g of water, gradually adding it to a liquid. This process is easier to perform on a warm plate.
- When obtain a homogeneous mass, add it to the prepared fruit and mix everything together.
- Then there is the 3-stage cooking process. First time boil a dessert, leave to cool. Second boil for 3-5 minutes, let them cool. The third stage proverjaem jam 10 minutes, optionally add the vanilla.
- Put the dessert on the banks, immediately admiring the beautiful view, and in winter lovely taste.
How to make jam for diabetics with no sugar or fructose
- very sweet pears – 1 kg;
- apples are red, summer, without sour – 1 kg;
- bananas – 2 pieces;
Step-by-step process of cooking desserts for diabetics no sugar:
- Pears, apples peeled and viscera, cut into small pieces.
- Bananas cleaned, cut into rings.
- Add to the apples, pears with a little water (about 1 Cup), put on to cook.
- Before dessert liquid comes to a boil, add bananas, stir and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Put into sterilized jars, roll up lids and store in the refrigerator until ready for use.
Recipe pear jam with pectin and a melon in the microwave
- summer ripe pear – 1 kg;
- sweet melon, grainy – 1-2 pieces (depending on size);
- pectin powder – 1 package (permitted gelfix);
- water – 500 ml
Step-by-step process of making pear jam with melon and pectin:
- Wash pears, peel them and cut into pieces.
- My melon, remove skin, internals and cut into small slices.
- Mix the fruit, add the pectin (according to the instructions from the manufacturer) and water.
- Put the jam in the microwave (or a pressure cooker, bread machine) for 20-35 minutes. After it is cooked, spread the dessert on a dry, clean jar and seal them tightly with lids.
Jam made from overripe pears with nuts and poppy seeds
- svarnik red spots – 1.5 kg;
- nuts, poppy seeds – 200 g;
- sugar – 1 kg
The cooking process:
- My pears, cut into small pieces (like potato soup).
- Add to them walnuts, poppy seeds, hard almonds and stir with sugar.
- Put to infuse for 4-5 hours, then cook the jam for about 30 minutes until the color changes.
- Put the dessert in a sterile container.
Pear jam with berries and raisins
- pears summer varieties – 2 kg;
- berries of all kinds, suitable for any varieties of lingonberry, cranberry, chokeberry – 2 kg;
- raisins – 500 g;
- sugar – 3 kg.
The stages of preparation of the Royal jam from pears and berries assorted:
- Pears wash, peel, cut into pieces.
- Berry performed the same actions. If they are small, they are best left intact.
- Mix all ingredients, add sugar, bring to a boil.
- After the mixture boil for 2-3 minutes, turn off and cooled.
- In a sieve or colander filter jam, separating the skins, seeds berries.
- Add the jam and raisins proverjaem 5 minutes on medium heat and put in the tank for the winter.
Unusual recipes jam on whole milk or brandy
- pear (suitable varieties Dulko, Chernomas, Ussuriysk) – 2 kg;
- milk – 1 liter (permissible to replace the 0.5 litres of brandy);
- sugar – 1 kg
How to make pear jam with milk or brandy:
- Wash pears, peel them the flesh (removing the skin).
- Miss the received pieces of the fruit through a meat grinder or blender.
- Add milk (or brandy), sugar and mix well.
- Then place the container on the fire, using the flame spreader. The jam must boil to 10 minutes.
- In the end, to test the readiness of dessert is to pour a little hot jam on the glass. If the fluid is moving slowly, then jams it’s time to remove and put in jars.
- If using cognac, dessert is best consumed immediately, perfect with chocolate.
Video recipes: How to make jam from pears at home
Every beginner in front of their home-cooked needs to see an example from experienced chefs. And cooks with a lot of practice, too can learn in the training videos something interesting. To determine for yourself the perfect recipe pear jam, it is necessary to consider a lot of cooking options. We offer to viewing video lessons on making a great pear desserts.