Jam from pears in the winter a simple recipe
The mood of summer and the scent of autumn – that’s what will please the jam from pears long winter months. Juicy fruit is easily transformed into dainty, sweet taste awakens the appetite. This fruit retains its useful properties if harvested correctly, while the price is affordable. Some recipes, where pears are the main actor, able to turn jam more and a prophylactic against certain diseases. But hardly anyone can resist honey aroma, cooked in thick syrup, amber pear slices: the best of high-calorie and sweet, but always delicious.
How to choose and prepare the pears for harvesting in winter
The jam turned out delicious, with slices of pears, their appearance reminiscent of candied fruits, fruits should be examined. Best fruit – ripe, but not overripe. In size and varieties, they can be arbitrary. Preference is given to juicy pear with a sweet honey aroma, then sugar should be less. If there is a desire to make jam from pears juicy acidity, it is necessary to add lemon zest or acid at the end of cooking. This nuance will not allow domestic procurement to sugar.
Before harvesting pears for the winter fruits are washed, remove the core, tails, and then cut, or cubes or slices. Small-sized fruits, harvest and completely. To when cooking is not cracked peel, pears need to prick with a toothpick or fork in several places. Cooking time depends on the variety and ripeness of fruit, but on average you have to spend from one hour to one and a half. The process often takes place in two stages, between which the jam and leave to cool.
What dishes will need
The taste of pear jam can affect even the choice of dishes. To homework turned out delicious, and the fruit preserved useful properties, choose an aluminum or copper pot, preferably wide as the basin. Then there is a chance that the jam will not burn and will not stick to the walls and welded the winter treats will remain a delicious honey aroma.
Harvest and store pear jam in glass jars that previously well washed, scalded with boiling water or sterilized by pair. Alternatively, warm a glass container in the microwave. While cooking on the surface of the jam forms a skin, to remove it, you need to use a wooden spatula or spoon. Close the jars of jam under heavy cover, at least – screwed (European). Store in a dark cool place, not allowing to play or to change the color.
Simple step-by-step recipes for delicious jams from pears photo
Options recipes that help Housewives to prepare for the winter pear variety. Classic, slices, transparent, lemon, amber, completely – all the most popular recipes harvesting ripe fruit. Simple step-by-step cooking photo with the designed ratio, help in achieving the desired result. Adherence to the recipe step by step, familiarization with the intricacies greatly simplify the procurement process jam from pears.
The classic recipe is five minutes from pears cut into wedges
Harvesting pears for the winter slices on the classic recipe suggests that they do not boil soft, and for that you need to take copies of the hard varieties. Rind fruit remove is optional, but the core. Cut the pear slices it is necessary so that they were thin, but not so much that they seemed transparent. Previously they better hold it in soda solution (2 l of water 1 teaspoon), about a quarter of an hour. Then rinse the slices, then when you billet they go amber.
- 2-2,5 kg of ripe pears;
- 500 g of sugar;
- 50-60 ml lemon juice;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- a pinch of vanilla.
The cooking process:
- Prepared slices of ripe fruit, pour lemon juice, add honey, sugar, vanilla, mix.
- A template for the jam covered with foil, leave for a few hours or overnight to let the pear juice.
- After this shift the fruit slices in a bowl, cook them at a moderate temperature, boiling, and then boil for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pear jam is poured into glass jars, send them to be sterilized 10 to 15 minutes, loosely covering with a lid.
- Then conservation of spin, the jam with slices allow to cool before storing.
Cooking slices of orange and lemon in a slow cooker
To diversify procurement options useful fruit for the winter will help multivarka. So that the work piece has the consistency of like a marmalade jam with this task copes equally well and Polaris and Panasonic. Savor the recipe adds the sweetness of citrus fruit, they also help to make jam transparent, aromatic and simple to prepare. The preparatory stage is no different from the classic recipe. Pears, oranges, lemons must be washed, clean and cut for the next stage of the workpiece.
- 2 kg of pears;
- 3-4 oranges;
- 2-3 lemons;
- 2 kg of sugar;
- Peeled, diced fruit placed in the bowl, the top covered with sugar. Cook until tender for about an hour, after selecting the mode «Jam».
- Then home to the workpiece is allowed to cool (about an hour), then another for 30 minutes cook until tender using the mode «steaming».
- Pear jam slices with citrus fruit is poured into jars, tightly rolled, put into storage in a dark place.
A thick jam made from pears and apples in their own juice
Winter to eat this summer treat you can thanks to a fruit platter. Pear goes well with the other members of his family, berries and nuts. The most common option – apples. The jam turned out delicious, sweet pear combine with a sour or green Apple fruits. According to this interesting variant for winter harvesting, the fruit stew in their own juice, and jam turns out not liquid.
- for 1 kg of pears and apples;
- 2 kg of sugar;
- 1 liter of water;
- 2 teaspoons of citric acid.
- Small-sized fruit to wash, prick in several places with a toothpick or fork.
- Cook the syrup of water and sugar, pour it over the whole pears and apples. To bring it all to a boil, remove from heat and cool completely. Repeat the cycle, full cooling 2 more times, until the jam thickens.
- There is another way, which will allow to prepare whole fruits in their own juice. Pears, apples need to chop, completely fill with sugar and wait until they let the juice. Then cook the jam, pour into jars, sterilize, shut down.
Recipe of green pear wildings and cranberries with gelatin
It happens that the fruit is only ripe fruit. Unripe fruits are also suitable for harvesting for the winter. Speaking about pears, wonderful delicious jam obtained from green wildings. A special taste treat gives a combination of fruits with cranberries, in some recipes it replaces the BlackBerry. To home injection persisted for a long time, as a preservative, take gelatin. When the original jam different texture, bitter-sweet taste and preserves the aroma of summer.
To prepare the jam with gelatin, you need to take:
- 1 kg of pears;
- 700 g cranberries;
- 50 g of gelatine;
- 800 g of sugar;
- 1 lemon (zest and juice).
Description of preparation:
- Green pear wildings peeled, leaving tail.
- Squeeze of lemon juice, diluted in a liter of water, placed in solution pear.
- Sugar mixed with gelatin, poured a mixture of cranberries, add a Cup of water and bring to simmer to a boil. To faster the cranberries, let the juice and gave the jam a beautiful shade, berries, previously passed through a meat grinder or crushed in a blender.
- When the mixture starts to boil, it immerse the pears and cook for about half an hour, stirring from time to time and remove scum.
- Home preparation leave until cool, then boil again, but this time for pumping the jam into sterile jars.
Pear jam with vanilla flavor and almonds
In the winter often want to organize gatherings with tea, coffee, milk and assorted Goodies. They can be not only delicious, aromatic, tasty, but also useful if in season fruit to make a few jars of pear jam with almonds. It is sometimes replaced by walnut. The original taste of the dessert, marble figure all this delicacy will confirm that this recipe is one of the best. During the winter tea parties they would be happy to use it.
- 2 kg of pears;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 1.5 kg of sugar;
- 100 g almonds (nut);
- 0.5 teaspoon of vanilla.
- The fruits are washed, peeled, cored, cut into slices.
- Water bring to a boil (you can throw into it a pinch of citric acid), omit chunks of fruit proviva about 3 minutes.
- Poured the water into another container to make it a syrup, adding sugar. Even pour hot slices, leaving pear on a couple of hours, so they soaked in a sweet syrup.
- Then jam bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Remove from fire, cool completely, again put on fire.
- While the workpiece is heated, pulverized in a blender almond, along with vanilla, it is added to jam, boil the jam after that, another 10-15 minutes.
- Finished workpiece from the roll pears in sterilized jars, let it cool down completely and put it into storage.
Transparent jam – jelly from pears with added plums and bananas
Fruits harvested in the winter not necessarily in the classic recipes. Original versions creating tandems of familiar local fruits and delicacies overseas. The proof of this delicate jam-jelly that combines the taste of ripe pears, plums and Sunny appeal of bananas. Any of these ingredients are easily replaced by apricot or melon. A beautiful treat for the winter that make it more useful, unusual, and incredibly delicious.
Ingredients for jam-jelly:
- 1 kg of pears;
- 500 g plums;
- 500g bananas;
- 800-1000 g of sugar;
- 800 ml of water;
- a pinch of citric acid.
- Fruit wash, peel, remove core, peel, seeds, slice.
- Water, sugar (half the volume), plums bring to a boil, boil for about five minutes. Put slices of pear, cook for another 10 minutes.
- The latest in the jam-jelly, add banana slices along with the remaining sugar.
- Meats boil fifteen minutes, remove, cool slightly, beat with a blender to a homogeneous mass.
- In conclusion, laid out on the banks, they are sterilized, roll up for the long winter.
Recipe of soft pears rotter through a meat grinder
Sweet jam in the winter from pears rotter with spices prepared in two ways: using a meat grinder or without it. Using the second option, you will have to Tinker a little longer because the fruit should be cut into small cubes. But this jam will be the perfect filling for cakes, as then scrolled through a meat grinder it is good to spread on toast or is there a bit of sugar.
For the preparation take the following components:
- 1 kg of pears rotter;
- 700 g of sugar;
- 1 tsp lemon juice;
- 1 cinnamon stick;
- 3 tbsp ginger root;
- 1 tsp nutmeg, star anise,
- 1 sachet of pectin.
- Fruit fruit wash, peel and finely chop or mince, pre-soak them in water (1 litre) with lemon juice.
- Mix fruit puree or pieces with the sugar (leaving 50 g). Put a basin with the billet on the fire, add the grated ginger root. Cook until the sugar crystals dissolved.
- Then add the remaining spices (nutmeg, cinnamon, anise, pectin) and 50 g of sugar. Again bring to a boil, boil for about quarter of an hour, turn off the heat.
- From home-cooked dessert, remove cinnamon and anise.
- Pour into glass jars, sterilized for 15-20 minutes.
- When the jam has cooled, put it in storage in a dark cool place.
«Royal» solid jam from pears in lemon syrup
To prepare for the winter solid fruit for this recipe, take:
- 1 kg of pears;
- 300 ml of water;
- 800 g of sugar;
- 1 lemon.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- Fruits are washed, cleaned, remove the skin and pith. Next, cut large, but not transparent slices.
- Lemon is also cleaned, cut into semi-circles or circles, removing seeds.
- Water bring to a boil, pour it with lemon, leave to infuse for a couple of minutes. Then the liquid is drained, add sugar, boiled syrup.
- Pour hot sweet broth pears with lemon, leave for a few hours to steep. Then cook on low heat, skimming carefully, and stirring occasionally.
- The jam will be ready when the pear slices will be transparent.
- To make it thick, the mixture is boiled two or three times, at intervals letting it cool down completely.
- Included in the lemon will not allow homemade treats to sugar.
Jam with poppy seeds and cinnamon without sterilization of cans
Tasty jam made from ripe juicy pears with the addition of poppy seeds and cinnamon is prepared from the following ingredients:
- 800 g of pears;
- 300 g of sugar;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of ground cinnamon, poppy;
- 1 lemon (juice).
Preparation of jam:
- Fruit wash, remove seeds, peel. Further, the fruit or cut into slices or cubes.
- The water at the rate of 1 liter is mixed with juice of one lemon, throw the pears, hold about a quarter of an hour.
- Then the liquid is poured, fruit is filled with sugar, leaving to steep until they let the juice. Next, boil about half an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool a little, whisk in a blender.
- In a pan warm poppy, crushed it in a mortar, together with the cinnamon, add the chopped fruit and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Still hot jam into the jars, tighten the lid, removed for safekeeping.
Pear-peach jam without added water and sugar
Water and sugar recipes domestic preparations of fruit are used to quickly let the juice. But nothing prevents to do without them, and even fructose is not necessary to stock a dietary delicacy. To make the jam more delicious and keep his favor will help the combination of two different types of fruit. To expedite the procurement process, while making it easy, you can thanks to the microwave and in the oven is easy to prepare the seam with the halves of the peaches. To cook the jam without the sugar and water and using a microwave, take:
- 500 g pears;
- 500 g of peaches.
- The fruits are washed, cleaned, remove the core, seeds, peel. Then cut, chop to a puree.
- Pour the mixture in a heatproof bowl by setting the timer for 10 minutes. Cook on maximum power. Preventing, sent to prepare for another 10 minutes. As cooking the amount of fruit puree is reduced, in the finished form, it should not be spread on the saucer.
- Thick homemade treat their fruit roll up into sterilized jars, put on storage in a cold place.
Video recipes: how to cook pear jam
«Muscovite», «Redmond», «Mistress», ripe, unripe, rotten – all of it generously gives autumn in the form of pears of different varieties, state of ripening, sweetness. To enjoy the gifts of nature during the winter tea parties, we need to know a couple of classic, original, useful recipes of homemade jam from the fruits. Their low calorie content, cook the syrup will not take long but to make homemade treats, you will be able pieces like candied fruit, or thick, like jam. Look at the following videos with recipes to cook the pears properly.