How to pickle mushrooms cold way
Mushrooms – really delicious mushrooms that are perfect for pickling or marinating. The recipe of this snack is very simple, but on the table will stand a wonderful dish that will win over every member of the family. Even the most demanding gourmets will not remain indifferent, seeing the table is a work of culinary art.
Tips for cooking at home
- Mushrooms are perfect for pickling or marinating.
- It is important to calculate the required amount of salt. If it is to apply dry method of salting, then taken 40 g of salt per 1 kg of mushrooms. A cold version of pickles on the total weight of the mushrooms takes 3.5 to 4.5% of salt.
- Using a cold method, pickles, mushrooms must be blanched (put in boiling water for 3-6 minutes, then rinse with plenty of cold water, allow to cool, add salt). This technique is not going to happen acidification, will leave unpleasant bitterness.
- For pickling it is recommended to use barrels or tubs made of spruce.
- Pickled mushrooms should be stored at 0-4C.
- Before serving, they are washed or soaked in clean water (cold).
The best step-by-step recipes salting mushrooms cold way with photos
Because mushrooms can be cooked a huge number of diverse dishes, but the most popular is the recipe of salting of mushrooms. The food is ready captivates with its soft and delicate taste, will be a great addition to any holiday table. How to pickle mushrooms of interest to many Housewives. Experienced hunters recommend adding cherry leaves, horseradish or currant, by which the taste of the finished dish will be much brighter and more interesting.
The recipe for pickling in barrels
- mushrooms – 4,5-5 kg;
- salt (not very small) – 2 tbsp.;
- leaves of currant (cherry) – to taste;
- garlic 7-8 Zubkov;
- horseradish (leaves and root) – 2-3 pieces;
- the tube of dill (only without a hat) – to taste.
- This is the simple process of making delicious snacks. First you need to clean, rinse and soak the mushrooms.
- Gently add them into the container (barrel).
- Between the layers put garlic, horseradish, spices.
- Then simple pour running cold water, put the lid. Next, install the wick, so that the mushrooms are completely covered with brine.
- A day or two barrel should stand in a cool place. It is important to regularly change the water to fresh, and soak snack no less than 2 days.
- Then leave the barrel in a cool place for a month. During the salting constantly make sure that the upper layers of preservation were covered with brine, otherwise it will begin to appear in the mold.
- Once the snack is ready, arrange the mushrooms on a pre-sterilized glass jars, close with plastic caps. But they can be stored and directly in barrels.
Canned white mushrooms no vinegar in banks
- white mushrooms – 3-4 kg;
- oil – to taste;
- salt – to taste;
- dill (umbrellas) – 3-4 pieces.;
- garlic – 4-5 Zubkov.
- Mushrooms clean, rinse several times under running water.
- You need to soak them for 2-3 days in clean water (it is important times a day to change the water).
- If mushrooms are very large, they need to be cut to pieces.
- A few days deep pot, fill with water and put on fire. As soon as it starts boiling, add salt.
- In boiling water put the mushrooms. Cook them for exactly 7 minutes.
- Then remove the mushrooms and place in a container filled with cold water. Add salt to 3 liters of water 1 pile of matter.
- To taste put the umbrella of dill, chopped teeth of garlic (vinegar is not needed).
- On top put oppression, you must wait about 24 hours.
- After the snack, lay in a prepared banks on top, pour the brine, add the vegetable oil, the banks, close the plastic covers.
- After a month, this wonderful dish will be ready.
Black mushrooms in a hot brine
- black mushrooms – 1 kg;
- dry the umbrellas of fennel – 2-3 pieces;
- salt – 50 g;
- garlic – 5-6 Zubkov;
- fresh cabbage leaves – 3-4 PCs.
- The mushrooms are thoroughly cleaned from debris, cleaned, rinsed several times in cold water. Then shifted in a big basin filled with water and left for a few hours.
- After this time the mushrooms shift into a deep container, pour water, put on the stove. As soon as they start to boil, the fire is reduced to a minimum, the capacity remains on the stove for another 20 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- Mushroom broth is filtered and cooled, remains for some time in the fridge.
- In a deep container in which to colitisa mushrooms, poured 2-3 tablespoons of coarse salt, then stacked fennel seeds, peeled garlic teeth. Can add a Bay leaf, but only a little, so he did not felt very strongly.
- The mushrooms are laid with their tops down and evenly distributed, poured a bit of salt, again laid out the first layer, etc.
- Placed on top of a flat plate and a liter bottle of water (the press).
- Mushrooms should be completely covered with brine. If it is not enough, top up with plain water.
- Instead of a cap use a clean towel or cheesecloth, folded in several layers.
- Wait a few days to the mushrooms well salty.
- Then fill prepared jars, lay on top of cabbage leaves.
- Banks, close caps and put in a cellar or place of storage in the refrigerator.
- A week later, the snack is ready. Turns out very tasty preservation.
Dry salting mushrooms for the winter
- currant leaves – to taste;
- dried mushrooms – 2-3 kg;
- cherry leaves – to taste;
- salt – 5% of the total weight of mushrooms;
- horseradish leaves – to taste;
- garlic – 4-5 Zubkov;
- onions – 1 head;
- umbrellas dill – 3-4 pieces.;
- the root of horseradish – to taste.
- Mushrooms a few times washed in cold water, put in the pan where you poured the water.
- Is laid on top of the wooden circle, or a simple dish and oppression. Then the beaker is placed in a cool place.
- Soak the mushrooms need in a few days, every day is important to change the water.
- Three days later, arrange the mushrooms, small leave whole, large and divide.
- Lay the mushrooms layers on a pre-prepared glass jars. Each layer prisalivaya, put cloves of garlic with the leaves of horseradish.
- On the top layer put a clean gauze, then cherry leaves, horseradish and currants.
- At the end of the yoke is installed, and the beaker is placed in a cool place. After a month of conservation will be ready to eat. Each portion can be supplemented with slices of onions and peppers.
Recipe pickles assorted mushrooms and mushrooms
- mushrooms – 2-3 kg;
- vinegar – each tank is 1 tsp;
- volnushki – 2-3 kg;
- Bay leaves – to taste;
- pepper – to taste;
- cloves – 2-3 PCs.;
- cherry leaves – to taste;
- salt – 2 tbsp;
- currant leaves – to taste.
- Mushrooms and volnushki rinsed 2-3 times with a lot of running water, then soaked for several hours. With time and water changes to clean, and a container of mushrooms placed on the plate.
- Once the water starts boiling, the fire is reduced, the product is cooked for another 10 minutes. Periodically removed the foam.
- Then drained the liquid that the mushrooms stay for a while until slightly cooled.
- For the marinade combine all of the components. The mixture is placed on the stove, brought to a boil, then add the mushrooms. All together, boil for exactly 15 minutes.
- In a pre-sterilized glass jars laid out the washed leaves, garlic; cut into thin slices, boiled mushrooms; vinegar and poured the marinade – the banks must be filled up to the neck.
- Preservation closed, wrapped in a warm blanket and leave until cool.
- One can store salted mushrooms in cool room.
Fresh mushrooms marinated with garlic and horseradish in a saucepan
- fresh mushrooms – 5-6 kg;
- horseradish (root) – 3 PCs.;
- salt on 1 l water 4 tbsp;
- garlic – 4-5 Zubkov.
- Mushrooms washed, the dirt is removed. Then they must be soaked in a large quantity of cold water, leave for a few hours. It is best to wash the mushrooms with a brush or sponge for dishes.
- To prepare the marinade, the water dissolves salt (per 1 liter of liquid taken 4 tbsp. of the substance). Put the mixture on the stove and brought to a boil, then heat turned off and the marinade remains to cool down.
- Put the mushrooms in a saucepan filled with lightly salted water and cook for 15 minutes. Because of this they will take all the harmful substances.
- Then pour the mushrooms with clean water, bring to a boil, cook half an hour. After a time the product leans back in a colander, leaving any excess liquid, leave to cool.
- The dried mushrooms are put in sterilized jars (hats down), adds garlic and horseradish.
- After adding brine, the banks closed lids and placed in a cool place. A month later, the snack is completely ready.
Video recipe of salting of mushrooms under the yoke that was crispy
How to pickle mushrooms cold way, with the addition of garlic or horseradish? At first it may seem that the process of making this snack is very complicated, but it’s not. The main thing – carefully clean the mushrooms, removing all dirt, sand and leaves that may be stuck to the mushrooms in the forest. A starter has got a nice and bright flavor, use additional ingredients. For example, cloves, pepper, leaves of currant or cherry. These video workshops will help you:
Pickling mushrooms: part 2