How to marinate mushrooms at home
To enjoy the gifts of nature in the cold to get those in the mushroom season will take care of their harvesting for the winter. The most common method available at home is marinating, and with freezing it still was universal, because in this way you will be able to harvest any mushrooms. White boletus, honey fungus, boletus, chanterelles and other types, which generously divided the forest in autumn season, will be released to marinate, if you follow the simple recommendations. When the moment comes to serve them to the table with boiled potatoes, you will not regret the time spent.
Features selection and preparation of mushrooms before marinating
The marinating process is only at first glance seems complicated, if conservation has to deal with for the first time. The contents of preparation of mushrooms for the winter in this way is that by using heat treatment and some of the ingredients to inhibit the growth of microorganisms. But before the conservation of mushrooms, you must prepare, and this phase begins with the selection of suitable specimens for preservation.
- For marinating perfect freshly collected specimens, which is not more than a day. The pickers who are collecting forest produce, you know exactly how much time passed from the moment of «quiet hunt» prior to conservation, while the purchase mushrooms in this there is no certainty. This is one reason why it is recommended to collect these rich in protein and other nutrients nature has to offer.
- Before marinating mushrooms they have to sort out for the presence of worms or other defects, sorting them by species, since each requires a certain amount of time on preparation.
- Size does not affect the taste of homemade food, but large forest uncomfortable for canning in jars, so they should be cut into two or more parts.
- To further billet cap and the stem is not darkened, the mushrooms were immersed in solution of salt (1 teaspoon) and citric acid (pinch) per liter of water.
How to marinate and pickle mushrooms
Pickling and salting are the two most common methods of preserving forest delicacies for the winter, except for freezing. The second method is suitable for plate types (Russula, mushrooms, mushrooms) and bulgogi suitable tubular mushrooms, among which white mushrooms, boletus, aspen. How to marinate mushrooms at home? The correct procurement process of forest mean that they are cleaned, washed, chopped if necessary, and for each kind prepared a separate container.
When marinating will have to consider that there are two options that allow you to save for the winter these natural delicacies:
- The marinade on the mushroom broth. Under this option, preserving the specific aroma, pouring gets intense, which is not always aesthetically appealing. In the process of cooking mushrooms may crumble, and the marinade to become turbid and viscous.
- Clean the marinade, which is prepared separately, pouring the pre-cooked mushrooms, boletus, etc.. the Fill becomes transparent, but the preservation of light, but the flavor with the taste turn out bland.
At salting of the forest will have to use one of three ways:
- Hot pickle, in which mushrooms, morels, pig, lines must pre-boil to avoid serious poisoning.
- Dry salting is an easy way that is suitable for mushrooms in the mountains without the bitter juices, these include Russula, mushrooms, flywheels, oyster mushrooms.
- Cold salting provides for the mandatory soak, and this method is suitable for harvesting of mushrooms, of mushrooms, of pierids, Borovikov.
Recipe marinating mushrooms and chanterelles with garlic
Or in the cold season there is a dish tastier than marinated mushrooms or chanterelles, seasoned with fragrant oil, onions and served with boiled potatoes. Home canning is intended to preserve the unique taste with the equally stunning fragrance to enjoy turned out and before the Christmas holidays and after them. Adhering to the recipe without changing the proportions of salt and vinegar, cook the marinade well and sterilize jars, then the product will not be thrown out because it is faulty.
Almost Korean way of cooking mushrooms with garlic, for which you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of mushrooms (chanterelles, mushrooms);
- 1 liter of water;
- 7-9 peas black allspice;
- 2 PCs Bay leaf;
- 2 PCs cloves;
- 1 teaspoon vinegar;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- for 35 g of sugar, salt.
- Chanterelles, mushrooms wash, at a distance of 8-10 mm from the cap to cut off the legs, filling it all with cold water, leave for 1 hour.
- Then all season with salt, add water, boil, put the pot on a slow fire. When boiling, note the time and cook for about half an hour, stirring and collecting the foam.
- When chanterelles, mushrooms are cooked, drop them in a colander, put into a saucepan.
- To prepare the marinade one liter of water and spices when it comes to a boil, pour in the hot brine of vinegar, proviva gas station about 3-5 minutes.
- Boiling marinade pour the cooked mushrooms, put it all back on the stove to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Until the mushrooms are cooked, sterilized glass jar, pour the chopped garlic, good to add the umbrella dill.
- After that, pour here the mushrooms with the leftover marinade, roll up lids and turning the jars, wrap a warm blanket to cool.
The mushrooms in the garlic-mustard marinade
The secret of making delicious pickled slippery jacks is a thorough preparatory phase. In order that the mushrooms do not give bitterness, fresh copies of the hats you need to remove the thin film, and to make it easy to get, if you pre-rinse them with boiling water, after which the edges of the cap with a knife to pick up and pulling the film. Marinate any mushrooms, but the most appetizing out of the little slippery jacks.
To prepare mushrooms in a spicy sauce, you will need to take:
- 5 kg slippery jacks;
- 5 liters of water;
- 60 g of sugar;
- 100 ml of vinegar 9%;
- 4 tablespoons mustard (grain);
- 5-6 heads of garlic;
- 80 g of salt;
- 20-25 peas of black pepper;
- 8-10 leaves Lavrushka.
The cooking process:
- The mushrooms wash, remove the film from hats, if you come across large specimens – cut, then boil on low heat for about quarter of an hour.
- The marinade is prepared separately from the water and spices and bring to boil. Here and also add the previously cooked the mushrooms, who must first discard in a colander, then cook the mushrooms in the marinade for another 20 minutes.
- Roll mushrooms butter mushrooms in a spicy sauce in a pre-sterilized jars or pickled mushrooms will have to be brought to readiness, to preserve for the winter, another 10 minutes, but to pasteurize in jars on the stove. Before you remove the mushrooms on storing in a dark cool place they have to cool completely, wrapped with warm material.
A delicious marinade for mushrooms with onions and carrots
Mushrooms harvested for future use in a variety of ways, tastes best fresh instances of that natural delicacy get when you pickle them with carrots and onions. Preparing such a home preservation is no longer than other recipes marinating mushrooms, but the result is a delicious marinade, which keeps the taste and look mouth-watering mushrooms. To prepare you need the following products:
- 1 kg of fresh white mushrooms;
- 100 ml of vinegar;
- 500 ml of water;
- 1 carrot (medium size);
- 1 pepper (sweet Bulgarian);
- 40 g of sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of salt;
- to taste Bay leaf, black pepper.
- Boil the marinade from the water and spices when it comes to a boil, then pour the pre-cleaned and chopped vegetables. Cook for another few minutes.
- Then add to the boiling marinade the cleaned mushrooms, proviva them within 15 minutes. Slow fire and constant stirring is one of the secrets why white with marinated vegetables tasty.
- Home preparation is bottled in sterilized banks, roll up, and used nylon lid, leaving to cool.
How to brine boletus and aspen mushrooms in jars
Marinate mushrooms at home for the winter on the proven recipe lovers will be able to eat in cold weather and such natural delicacies as aspen or birch. The recipe is permissible to vary the spices, cinnamon is used to lightly colour the mushrooms, but crunching the forest will be able only thanks to the vinegar. The most delicious marinated mushrooms out of the recipes with hot brine, and for making need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of fresh birch or aspen;
- 500 ml of water;
- 20 ml of vinegar;
- 30 g of salt;
- half a teaspoon of citric acid;
- taste the Bay leaf, peppercorns (black, sweet).
- Prepared for marinating forest cover with water, bring to a boil. Removing the foam with a slotted spoon and stir the mushrooms, cook them on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- When the water becomes transparent, add the citric acid, spices, vinegar. Next you need to cook until the mushrooms begin to sink to the bottom. After that they take out with a slotted spoon, placed on pre-sterilized banks, cover them with the marinade, roll covers.
Pickling mushrooms hot for the winter
For pickling use any mushrooms, but between the cold and hot method is better to prefer the second, since the forest after the heat treatment become softer. And this does not mean that with this option, salting natural delicacies for the winter fail to keep their specific crunch. If you follow the tips and the recipe, the mushrooms will not lose its shape, original colour, taste, everything that makes them special and delicious.
Necessary for pickling products:
- 1 kg of fresh mushrooms;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 0.5 h spoon of fennel seeds;
- 2-3 cabbage leaf;
- 60 g of salt (not iodized, medium grind).
The cooking process:
- Fresh mushrooms washed to remove residual impurities, is placed for several hours in cold water.
- Then with a sponge or tooth brush each mushroom thoroughly washed, placed in a saucepan, pour water, since the boiling cook for 20 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to take the mushrooms, allow to cool, and the marinade in which the cooked mushrooms, drain cleaning storing in the refrigerator.
- For pickles to choose a suitable container, pour in it the salt, fennel seeds, chopped garlic, on top evenly spread the mushrooms. Alternate the layers.
- Fill the tank, put the top yoke (cutting Board, at her jar of water), to drain the brine. Allowed to top up some of the remaining brine. Cover all with a clean towel, leaving the mushrooms for a couple of days for pickling.
- Pickled mushrooms roll into sterilized jars with cabbage leaf that laid on top. Store in a cool and dark place.
How to prepare the marinade for the mushrooms and Ryzhikov without vinegar
No vinegar to prepare volnushki, mushrooms, flywheel, babok get cold way of the Ambassador. This will require appropriate utensils, set of various spices to taste, and the most important of the preservative salt is taken from the calculation at least 3% for one kilo of fresh mushrooms. If you want to pickle a whole, it is necessary to put in containers with their tops down, and with a large volume of containers from the forest stacked layers.
Necessary ingredients for 1 kg of product:
- 50 g of salt;
- 2 Lavrushka;
- 2-3 pea black pepper;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- the leaves of black currant, horseradish, dill, clove, any spice to taste.
The cooking process:
- Prepared fresh mushrooms to the salting stacked layers (about 5 cm) with spices and pour salt.
- Put on top of oppression, but not metal objects or brick, leaving the mushrooms in 2-3 days.
- Appeared on top of the brine drained, add a new batch of mushrooms the same way again and leave them for pickling. And so as long as the container is filled completely, the oppression increases to a brine.
- Mushrooms, volnushki and others from the forest, saline in winter, in this way, put in storage in a cool place, but they did not freeze, every two weeks washing with oppression. Mushrooms should not be left without brine, so as not to blacken.
- On salting saffron milk caps until ready gone 12 days and volnushki, Horikoshi get to enjoy not earlier than 40 days.
Marinated blondes with vinegar
You will find something to be proud of, when the winter to open a jar of pickled mushrooms. Breathe the autumn scent of the forest would help the butterflies if you cook them in the following recipe. How to marinate mushrooms for the winter in banks? Before you start home preservation, fresh instances of this type of forest should be thoroughly cleaned of debris, rinsed in cold water and check for these ingredients:
- 1 kg of pierids;
- 250 ml of water;
- 30 g of salt;
- 20 ml of an acetic essence 70%;
- 3 peas of black pepper;
- 3 PCs cloves;
- 1 Bay leaf;
- In a saucepan pour water, add white, add salt and cook on a slow fire.
- When all boils, home preparation pour spices, boil 20 minutes, pour out the vinegar for 5 minutes until cooked, the mushrooms will sink to the bottom.
- Remove from the heat, the butterflies are placed in sterilized jars, roll. Next, you need to wrap them in a blanket to give way to cool off before you send canned for storage.
A simple marinade recipe for radovac
Right to requisition the string is the same as with other mushrooms, with training. The forest must be washed, cleaning of debris, and cut if needed. An important condition for the workpiece remains the assurance that they are edible. Otherwise it is better to abandon conservation, to avoid or to avoid botulism. Remember: white ryadovka is a poisonous mushroom can cause nausea and dizziness, as it is inedible and bitterling.
- 1 kg of radovac;
- 60 ml vinegar;
- 40 g of sugar;
- 5 peas of black pepper;
- 2 Lavrushka;
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepared blewits spread in a saucepan, pour water, bring to a boil. Then on a slow fire you need to boil them for 20 minutes.
- Then we add spices, salt, sugar, and when the mushrooms down, then pour the vinegar and cook for a couple minutes.
- After you roll up the mushrooms in a pre-sterilized jars, and cooling under the covers.
- Store pickled blewits where it’s dark and cool.
How to marinate mushrooms in mayonnaise for shashlik
Mushrooms in mayonnaise sauce for barbecue is very tasty, hearty, delicious! Before cooking the mushrooms need to marinate for a while with an enamel bowl that they came out juicy and piquant taste they add a variety of spices. Sometimes instead of mayonnaise use sour cream, but then to cook skewers of mushrooms, pickled mushrooms will have at least 10 hours, it is better if you leave them in sour cream with spices overnight. Fire-roasted skewers of mushrooms would be a good alternative to meat.
- 1 kg of mushrooms (large cap);
- 150 g of mayonnaise;
- 5-6 peas of black pepper;
- 3 leaves Lavrushka;
- salt to taste.
- Prepared for the marinating of the cap of the mushrooms mixed with mayonnaise and spices.
- Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours until tender, and then cook like a shish kebab on skewers.
Videorecipe delicious pickled mushrooms at home
In the home will be able to cook any types of edible mushrooms – white, krasnoholovets and babok such as oyster, flywheel, valuy, barn and Borovik. The first and most important condition when harvesting forest in the winter remains a confidence that they will not cause serious poisoning, not classified as inedible. Prepare them on the basis of even a simple way of marinating or salting even the young mistress, especially if you use the recommendations and step-by-step recipe video on how to make a delicious marinade at home.