How to cook fried mushrooms chanterelles with potatoes
Beginning of autumn – time of harvest of vegetable crops, berries, grains and mushrooms. A hike in the woods for chanterelles, mushrooms, mushrooms and other mushrooms will please more than buying buckets on the market, although in any case, you will be able to enjoy tasty, with a unique aroma of forest products. Cooking recipes chanterelles there are a lot of them don’t have time to clean, these mushrooms retain their shape, wormy among them not to find, but the health benefits are huge. In winter, these forest hostess frozen, marinated, salted, but the most delicious dish remain fried chanterelle mushrooms with potatoes. How to cook them?
Fried Chanterelles with potatoes: recipes with photos
The popularity of fried chanterelles with potatoes can be compared only to another dish, when these berries are served with sour cream. Chanterelles are a special types of foods which contain large amounts of vitamins, minerals and protein, so they must be included in the diet. To cook them a great meal, it is better to rely on step-by-step recipe with photos.
How to cook in a slow cooker
Using a slow cooker, you can cook a separate dish, sautéing mushrooms with onions, but the delicious recipe is obtained when they are cooked with potatoes. Read the subtleties that will help you to keep appetizing fried chanterelles with potatoes. To cook vegetables in a slow cooker (bowl volume 4.5 l), take:
- 500 g chanterelles;
- 6-7 PCs potatoes (medium size);
- 1 onions (onions);
- a pinch of spice.
- Before cooking the mushrooms, rinse, soak in cold water for half an hour, then lightly boil. If you come across large specimens, it is better to slice them into two or four parts. This greatly increases the chances that your meal will turn out delicious and beneficial properties of the ingredients is not lost.
- During this time, peel and cut the potatoes into strips, slices or cubes).
- Saute onion in oil about 5 minutes, add wild mushrooms. Fry the mixture a quarter of an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Put in a bowl the sliced potatoes, sprinkle with spices. Put the saucepan on the mode «pastries», or click the temperature regime 180 degrees.
- For the preparation of the dish takes 40 minutes, but don’t forget to stir.
Stew with sour cream in a frying pan
Stewed in sour cream chanterelle is a necessary of the new fall season. While freshly picked from the forest still keeps all its useful properties, they need to eat. Protein content in mushrooms makes them special, valuable product in the diet of vegetarians and people watching their weight. Cooked in a cream sauce, they are tender and delicious. In this form they go well with mashed potatoes for serving.
To cook a dish, take the following products:
- 800-1000 g of chanterelles;
- 200 g sour cream;
- 1 onion (bulb);
- 20 g butter (butter) or 1 tbsp;
- a pinch of salt,
- Mushrooms soak in water (20 min), wash. If they are small, leave them whole and slice large specimens.
- In a frying pan (best to take a deep), heat the butter, pour the chopped onions and saute vegetable until Golden color.
- Put in a pan mushrooms (without prior boiling) and stir. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, subtract the temperature to low until water evaporates.
- At the final stage add the sour cream and leave to cook dish for another quarter of an hour. Serve sprinkled with chopped greens.
Chanterelles with potatoes and onions
After harvest or purchase buckets of mushrooms in the market, people familiar with the recipe for cooking them with potatoes and onions, there is no question that delicious to make for lunch. When cooking it is better to use butter, the dish turned out delicious. So its calorie content is a little higher than with roasting in sunflower or olive oil, but the taste of chanterelles with young potatoes will be matchless.
Ingredients for cooking for 4 people:
- 1-1,2 kg of chanterelles;
- 8-9 potatoes;
- 1 onion (bulb);
- oil (butter or vegetable for frying);
- Forest mushrooms soak in water for half an hour, rinse, chop. Recommended to boil them in salted water for about 10 minutes before put into the pan.
- During this time, boil new potatoes in their skins.
- Cut into small pieces fry the onions in a frying pan until Golden brown. Add the mushrooms, stir and leave to simmer for a quarter of an hour.
- When the mushrooms become brighter, put it to him in slices of boiled potatoes, add salt, cover with lid, bringing to readiness of 5-10 minutes on low heat.
Recipe with frozen mushrooms
Frozen chanterelles is the only way to treat family delicious food from the forest at any time of the year. The list of options as they can be prepared almost indistinguishable from the list of recipes that use fresh copies. Even if there was something else they did not pass thermal processing, cooking dishes you will be able to proceed without preliminary thawing. Try, for example, to make a hearty mushroom soup and beans.
- 500 ml of broth;
- 100 grams of chanterelle mushrooms;
- 60-70 grams of beans (canned or boiled);
- 50 g carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 40-50 g of sausage (smoked);
- 70 g tomato sauce;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- pepper, salt, spices, herbs to taste.
- To prepare a hearty soup for two servings, cut into cubes carrots, onions, fry in a pan. Same here, add frozen chanterelles. Constantly stirring the mixture, fry it until Golden brown.
- Chop finely the garlic and add to the vegetables and mushrooms into the pan as the sausage, cut into small cubes.
- In the broth (prepared or cooked), add tomato paste, beans, vegetables and wild mushrooms from the pan.
- Simmer the soup for about 10 minutes. until cooked, serve with greens.
Answers to frequently asked questions
Any wild mushrooms are a delicacy with valuable nutritional properties. How to save them during cooking or preparations for the winter? Nutritional value of mushrooms protein content comparable to meat, although these products belong to the category of vegetables. Low content of carbohydrates, fats makes them indispensable in the diet of vegetarians, fans of a healthy diet, watching weight people. Cook spinach first, second courses, side dishes, sauces, casseroles, they salted, pickled, frozen, to eat wild mushrooms all year round.
How many minutes to fry the chanterelles in a frying pan until cooked
How long to fry mushrooms? To chanterelles and cook until tender, sautéing them in a frying pan, on average, need about half an hour. If before cooking the mushrooms previously cooked in salted water, you significantly reduce the time of roasting. Another important factor is the size of the mushrooms. Small or finely chopped cooked faster, and for cooking large will have to spend for ten minutes more until liquid evaporates.
You can fry the chanterelles, not otvarivaya with other mushrooms
Whether grilled chanterelles with other mushrooms? Such recipes exist. The peculiarity of this kind of products is not only in the content of the whole complex of beneficial vitamins, minerals, protein, but in the difficult assimilation of the digestive system. The severity that occurs in the stomach, can spoil a good impression from the dish. The recommendations of nutritionists sound clear: it is better not to combine different types of mushrooms in one dish. In a week the diet they should meet no more than twice, and children up to 7 years is better not to give mushrooms at all.
Video recipe: how to cook chanterelles with potatoes
Are there subtleties in cooking such delicious dishes as fried chanterelles with potatoes? Wild mushrooms cooked in different ways, even without boiling, but the most delicious variants assume that the forest needs to be fried before served. Sometimes you want to cook a dish faster, to feast on the delicacies of the forest, but more often there is a desire to keep the taste of these mushrooms after heat treatment. Read the secrets of their cooking with the potatoes in the pan, after watching the video below.