How to cook fish in the oven
Whenever we get bored of everyday food, we have to wonder why would a brand new invention. Fish dishes should be present in our diet no less than meat, because they are rich in valuable nutrients for the body amino acids, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium. If you or your family can’t eat fried fish, then you definitely need to know how to bake it in the oven. Pollock is good because at relatively low price has great taste. Using the oven and the skilled hands of this simple fish becomes a chic appetizer.
Step-by-step recipes for fish Pollock in the oven with photo
Baked fish dishes with fresh fragrant vegetables will bring not only pleasure to the palate, but also undoubted benefits to the body. Pollock – lean white fish, you can have them all, even follow a certain diet. In addition to whole carcasses sold in stores portioned fish fillet, which greatly simplifies and speeds up the cooking process. Want to pamper your family a delicious dinner without spending much time on it, feel free to choose the Pollock in the oven. Provide for your consideration several of these recipes.
Pollock baked with carrots and onions in foil
Preparation of this dish involves the selection of easily accessible, inexpensive vegetables, because the Pollock pairs perfectly with them. If the fish to be soaked in mayonnaise, it will not be too dry. And the pieces are not collapsed when baking, roll them in flour, then fry in a little sunflower oil. Set of products for food minimum:
- 0.5 kg of peeled Pollock fillets or;
- 0.3 kg peeled onion;
- 0.3 kg sweet carrots;
- 50 g of sunflower oil;
- half a Cup of sour cream;
- the juice of half a lemon;
- green parsley;
- black pepper, salt, spices
While home froze, waiting for the delicious dinner, we will begin a simple process of cooking:
- Cut fillet into small pieces.
- Pollack RUB with pepper, spices, salt, sprinkle with lemon juice, leave to marinade for an hour.
- Onions to chop half rings, coarsely grate carrot. All fried in sunflower oil.
- A piece of foil needs to be folded twice, to put the Pollack, on top of steamed vegetables, pour sour cream, sprinkle with parsley.
- Wrap foil envelope.
- The same process is done with the other pieces of fish. To put everything in the oven for 30 minutes.
How to cook the fillets under the coat of vegetables
This dish different cooks prepared using different sets of vegetables. In most cases, this is carrots, onions, potatoes, but preparing a dish with zucchini, tomato, eggplant, sweet pepper. The principle of the preparation of fish under a fur coat the same, and our recipe is simple, quick, and budget. The set of products:
- Pollock – 1 large fish or several smaller ones.
- Carrots – 0.7 kg.
- Onion – 0.5 kg
- Mayonnaise – 150 g
- Pepper, salt to taste.
Select a suitable dish for roasting Pollock under a fur coat in the oven. It should be heat resistant, not very deep, wide, have cover. Begin to prepare:
- Fish cleaned, cut into pieces, wash.
- Received portions salt, pepper to taste, fry until light brown.
- Grated carrots and sliced onion half rings lightly fry until soft, mix well.
- Spread on the bottom of the dish pieces of Pollock, and top with half of vegetables * brush with mayonnaise.
- Then again a layer of vegetables and a layer of mayonnaise.
- Cover bowl with a lid, bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- The dish is served both hot and chilled.
How delicious to cook with potatoes and sour cream
Dish made this recipe, worthy to occupy an honored place on the festive family dinner. Pollock, baked with potatoes and sour cream, has an aesthetic appearance, has a mild, pleasant taste. For preparation need a deep baking pan, sometimes using a frying pan without a handle. Necessary ingredients:
- 0.6 kg Pollock;
- 1 medium onion;
- 1 large carrot;
- 3 potatoes;
- 1 Cup sour cream;
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise;
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- salt, pepper.
To cook the dish easier:
- Pollock rinse well under running water, cut into portion pieces. If inside there is a black film, it should be removed.
- Finely chop the onion, carrots chop on a grater. To add everything together in the pan.
- In a bowl put the fish, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream. Add onions and carrots, stir and leave for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut into thin slices potatoes.
- In a bowl for baking, greased with vegetable oil, a thin layer put potatoes. Her – Pollack in sauce.
- Preheat oven to temperature 200 degrees and bake the fish for 40 minutes.
- The finished dish spread on a beautiful dish, serve.
Fish cutlets of Pollack, grilled in the oven
Diversify your menu with interesting new foods: make sure that for delicious meatballs is suitable not only meat, but also fish. Experienced cooks manage to understand such a juicy and lush cakes, yum! With a minimum number of calories to get the most flavor – it’s a miracle, so no wonder fish cakes are very popular among dieters. Prepare the necessary products:
- 0.8 kg Pollock;
- 100 g of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 2 medium onions;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 100 ml sour cream;
- 150 g of flour;
- small bun;
- salt, pepper, spices
Consider the step by step preparation method:
- Thawed Alaska Pollack thoroughly washed, remove the bones, fins. The obtained fillet lightly beat off, chop into small pieces, squeeze out the liquid.
- Onions coarsely chop it.
- With rolls remove the peel, the pulp pour the milk. In a few minutes the excess liquid squeeze.
- Mince Pollock, bun and onions.
- Add eggs, spices for fish, salt to taste.
- The form for baking grease with oil. To form and put in her cakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a hot oven at 200 degrees.
- Grind grated cheese.
- Remove the baking sheet with the meatballs from the oven, sprinkle them with sour cream, from above to strew grated cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- The cutlets sprinkle with herbs.
Casserole with rice and onion and mayonnaise
The existence of this original fish dishes don’t know everything. You have the chance to be one of the best Housewives, surprising people with extraordinary snack. Pollock with rice and baked in the sleeve, causing a genuine delight of the guests. Here United in one dish fish and garnish. With such a rich culinary masterpiece, a delicious lunch, and with it, great mood, family and friends provided. For cooking casseroles you will need:
- 1 large carrot;
- 1-2 bulbs;
- 1 Cup of rice;
- 4 pieces of Alaska Pollock;
- 50 g of tomato paste;
- 1 tomato;
- sunflower oil;
- sleeve for baking.
In order to make a delicious casserole, cooks recommend to consistently do the following:
- Pollock cut into serving pieces. A little prisolit, fry in sunflower oil.
- The rice must be boiled.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Carrots should be crushed on a coarse grater.
- Tomato cut into cubes.
- Put in the pan, add tomato paste, saute well.
- When the vegetables are almost ready, add the rice.
- All mix well, fold in the sleeve for baking. On top put the pieces of Pollack, to grease with mayonnaise.
- Baking takes about 30 minutes at oven temperature 180 degrees.
How to cook fish marinade
Pollock marinade is a favorite dish of many gourmets. In cooking there is nothing difficult. The whole process will take a maximum of half an hour. The main thing – do everything with love and then frozen fish will become a unique taste. So, prepare the necessary ingredients:
- Pollock steaks – 400 g
- Onion – 3 pieces.
- Carrots – 3 pieces.
- Flour – 150 g
- Vinegar 9% – 5 tablespoons.
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons.
- Tomato paste – 4 tablespoons.
- Sunflower oil – 5 tablespoons.
- Salt, spices.
Pollock after thawing should be well washed under running water, cut into small pieces with a thickness of about 4 cm Further in the cooking process, perform the following steps:
- The pieces of fish season with salt, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Roll them in flour, fry on both sides on a slow fire and bring to readiness.
- Onions to chop half rings.
- Carrots chop on a coarse grater.
- Onions and carrots simmer in a pan under a lid for about 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, half a Cup of water, mix well and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt, seasoning to taste. Simmer carrots and onions for about 10 minutes.
- In a baking dish and spread fried Pollock, top pour the resulting marinade. Put into the oven. How long to bake the dish, you determine the flavor. It takes no more than 10 minutes.
- For the acquisition of this taste, you need to stand in the cold for at least 3 hours.
Pollock in the omelet cooked in the oven
The proposed recipe will satisfy lovers of fish and eggs. In the oven Pollock becomes soft, delicate, airy, and envelops his omelette just melts in your mouth. This dish does not require much ingredients and it is available to the family with average income. We will need:
- 4 eggs;
- 300 g of ice cream Pollock;
- 200 g of cheese;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- half a Cup of milk;
- 50 g of sunflower oil;
For scrambled eggs you need a good whipping, so it is recommended to use for this purpose the mixer. Pollock is pre-cut into pieces, remove the bones, then proceed to the cooking.
- Cut the onion half rings, carrot shred on a grater. All together fry in sunflower oil.
- On top of the vegetables put the pieces of Pollack. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 1 minute.
- Bake the dish will be in the same pan. Fill the fish with the beaten eggs with the milk, fill the lot with grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven, leave the dish for 20 minutes.
- After removing from the oven Pollock in batter slice portion slices and garnish with parsley.
The approximate calorie ready meals
Snacks of the Pollock in the oven are diet, because they are the main ingredients are fish and vegetables. In 100 g of product, there are a total of 83.1 kcal, that is, the caloric value of the dish is about 4%. The main part of nutrients are proteins (94,5%), only 5.5% fat and no carbohydrates. Nutritionists believe food from Pollock best for those who aspire to become slimmer and the most effective weapon in the fight against obesity and easy cooking becomes an additional bonus.
Videorate: food of the Pollock in the oven
For snacks with this fish there are a lot of recipes, they all deserve attention. It is very rich in essential for the human body substances – proteins and fatty acids. In the capable hands of Pollack turns into a beautiful dish, decorate any table: not in vain prepare the fish fried, boiled and baked. Cooks never cease to amaze variety of everyday and holiday recipes. If your family prefers fish dishes of Pollock will become a tradition.
The following recipes are intended for people who are watching their health, avoid fried, salty and smoked fish dishes. Cooked in the oven Pollock retains taste. It has no harmful substances that occur in foods during cooking or Smoking. Prepare these meals quickly, simply, and is the best suited for Housewives who do not have a lot of free time. The main condition – the presence of an electric or gas oven. But if not, no problem: for this purpose you can use the slow cooker or microwave.
In the video you’ll see how to skillfully combine the fish SS mushrooms and vegetables, how much time to use e-course how to fold products into a container, where they will be prepared. Interesting combinations and ways of cooking differ, but each of the dishes offered, to enrapture, forcing consumers to extol the hostess and ask for a Supplement. It is noteworthy that each of the following dishes with vegetables or without them will equally appeal to both adults and children.