How to cook chanterelles in sour cream
This bright, really autumn because of its color, the fungus in Europe is valued on a par with truffles, and Russia greatly underestimated. Soups based on it almost do not, for tassiana is also rarely used. The correct cooking of mushrooms chanterelles, in the opinion of professionals – frying or stewing in sour cream. How to do it?
How to cook chanterelles
These mushrooms are simple in primary processing because they contain chinamans creates a protective barrier which does not pass worms and insects. In the process of collection is also not a problem: the rot for foxes – a rarity, and after transportation they retain their shape. However, some steps in the preparation of a product for the culinary experiments to do:
- Bulk mushrooms in a large bowl, cover with water, rinse. It is advisable to wash them 4-5 times, changing the water completely and then throw them on the grill.
- Remove the ends of the legs to get rid of bitterness.
- Re-assemble the mushrooms, cover with cold water. Instead, you can use milk – so the mushrooms are tender. Leave them for a couple of hours.
After the product, the last primary processing before mistress raises the question – how to cook chanterelle mushrooms? Professionals give a clear answer: it is best to fry them. The finished product will be the perfect garnish, a component of salad or appetizer. However, before you can figure out how to cook chanterelles, you need to attend to their preliminary heat treatment.
How to cook chanterelles before frying
The amount spent on this procedure time depends on the method of cooking: it can be done on the stove, in the microwave or a slow cooker. Some Housewives even use a pressure cooker and steamer. In each case, you will be able to cook the product in 20 minutes or less. Keep in mind that if you want to preserve the original color in the water to dissolve a bit of citric acid.
The General scheme of action for the most common methods:
- On the stove. Drop the mushrooms in a large enameled saucepan with simmering water (ratio 1:2). Periodically removing the foam, cook on medium power for 20 minutes.
- With the help of MW. Pour the chanterelles in a pan for the oven, cover with water, cover. At maximum power they are cooked, about 17-18 minutes.
- With the help of a slow cooker. Place the mushrooms in a bowl, add water. Set the mode «pastries», cook for 20 minutes.
- Steamer. The bottom container filled with water on the grid (top) to spread out the chanterelles. To prepare their work for 15-16 minutes.
How to fry chanterelles
Some hostesses prefer not to expose the mushrooms the previous cooking, so fry the crude product. In such a situation, the pan fill them, focusing on the fact that when heat treated will be their reduction in size. The process starts frying on low heat and goes through the stage of evaporation of the liquid, which occupies about a quarter of an hour. Then you can put them full of stew or fry until brown, adding oil, spices and other ingredients, if you have a complex dish.
In sour cream with onions
This is a classic simple dish which can be cooked for hours, often appears on the table at the end of the summer. With grilled mushrooms it is possible to submit fresh vegetable salad or make a side dish of pasta, short horns. The ingredients list is very simple:
- chanterelle mushrooms – 0,5 kg;
- thick sour cream – half a Cup;
How to cook chanterelles in sour cream, not otvarivaya? The scheme is as follows:
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the feet on the bottom 1/3. Soak for an hour.
- Too large specimens to be cut.
- Pour on a hot pan with oil. Cook under cover until the mushrooms let the juice out.
- Add half a Cup of water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Salt, mix, enter the chopped onion.
- A quarter of an hour add sour cream, stir again. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
In creamy garlic sauce with herbs
This recipe can be considered an alternative to the previous one. The amount of sour cream here enlarged to form a sweet sauce, which coats every mushroom piece. Bow removed and replaced with garlic and herbs adds a fresh taste and attractive appearance of meals. The set of ingredients is as follows:
- chanterelle mushrooms – 450 g;
- sour cream – Cup;
- garlic cloves – 4 PCs.;
- bunch of greens;
- oil – for frying;
- sea salt;
To prepare the chanterelle sauce is easy:
- Enumerated and washed slice the mushrooms, pour in boiling water.
- A quarter of an hour to throw over the bars.
- In a pan heat oil, about minutes stir fry pieces 1 clove of garlic. Remove and throw away. Add the mushrooms.
- The main question of hosts – how long to fry the chanterelles, if they have been boiled? Professionals are advised to look at the color of the mushrooms as soon as they become brighter, you can enter a sauce. Be sure to stir from time to time.
- To prepare sauce: combine sour cream with crushed garlic, ground pepper, salt, parsley.
- Pour this mixture all over the mushrooms, cover. Roasted chanterelles will be ready in 3-4 minutes, when the cream they will fold.
The dish of chanterelles with sour cream
The number of recipes that incorporate a combination of these 2 products, it is difficult to calculate. If you begin to search in open source, how to cook chanterelles in sour cream, you will be bewildered by the myriad options. The most successful professionals call:
- stewed mushrooms sauce;
- thick soups.
How to cook mushrooms in cream sauce in the pan
In addition to the classic ideas of frying, which was above, is to learn recipes braised chanterelles under different options delicate sour sauce. The dish, which you get if you try to cook the mushrooms discussed below, technology is the perfect complement to pasta or boiled rice. The ingredients list on the two is this:
- fresh mushrooms – 0.4 kg;
- cream or thick cream – 100 ml;
- hard cheese – 50 g;
- a clove of garlic;
- olive oil;
- butter – 20 g;
- wheat flour – 1 tbsp;
The principle of preparation:
- Wash the mushrooms, chop, boil.
- Preheat the pan on low heat. To combine both types of oil, add the chopped garlic. Fry a couple of minutes.
- Add boiled chopped mushrooms and salt, cover with a lid.
- After 10 minutes, pour the cream/sour cream, add grated cheese and flour. After 5-6 minutes add the pieces of parsley, then turn off the stove.
Fried chanterelles with sour cream in multivarka
This dish tastes close to what is obtained on the plate, but it may be cooked in just 3 steps. The total duration of work – hours, however, most of the process takes place without the intervention of the hostess. For 2 servings you need:
- chanterelle mushrooms – 0,5 kg;
- sour cream – 4 tbsp;
How to cook fried chanterelles in cream sauce with a slow cooker? The scheme is as follows:
- The cut product to fit into a greased bowl, pour a liter of water. Set the mode «pastries». Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and leave on the same regime for another quarter of an hour.
- Stir, adding the sour cream, a few grams of salt. Without a cover to keep on «cooking» for 5-7 minutes.
Potatoes with chanterelle mushrooms in the oven
This dish is incredibly rich and delicious, it’s hard to page through, seeing a random photo. If you are looking for a way to cook chanterelles with potatoes in sour cream filling to make unusual and tasty – you need to read this recipe. Set of products like this:
- chanterelles – 300 g;
- new potatoes – 4-5 PCs.;
- chicken fillet – 120 g;
- sour cream – 180 g;
- vegetable oil for frying.
How to cook braised chanterelles in sour cream using the oven? The algorithm is this:
- Fillet cut, salt and fry until Golden brown.
- Cubes of potatoes cooked in the same pan, but pouring a little water.
- Carrot grate, chop onions. Chanterelles boil.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well. Sort pots.
- To make the sauce: herbs, small pieces of garlic, sour cream and paprika until smooth.
- Fill the dish, add half a Cup of water in each pot.
- Cook 25-30 minutes on 170 degrees. Time might need a bit more if the oven without convection.