Homemade noodles recipe
Before women cooked the noodles on their own, since the stores had such a rich assortment of goods. From now on, the noodles in any country is one of the most common products, which is included in the daily menu. Pasta, cooked at home is not only useful, nutritious, and economically. While store-bought product is completely tasteless, the pasta has a distinctive flavor and taste, which is its main advantage.
Recipes homemade noodles
People cook the noodles since time immemorial – even before our era, the dish was popular in Egypt. Later the pasta and started to eat the people of Sicily and China. In Medieval times the noodles were brought to Europe, where for a long time the product was only available to aristocrats, until the machinery for its mass production. We heard a lot of recipes for home made noodles. Traditionally for dishes using eggs, flour, water and salt. However, there are other variations of making this ancient food.
- Flour (150g).
Cooking homemade egg noodles:
- Break the eggs into a bowl, shake it with salt.
- Add in a container of flour, slowly knead the dough. The mixture should be tight and firm, otherwise the noodles will stick together. 150 grams of flour is supposed to be a lump of dough the size of a fist.
- Set aside the dough for 15 minutes, then knead again until smooth, plastic mass. Ensure it is not sticking to hands or, if necessary, pouring flour.
- Very thinly roll out the dough to form a pellet with a diameter of about 20 cm, layer of vegetable oil (olive) oil – this will facilitate further the rolling process.
- You should get a very thin sheet of dough. For convenience, the mass will divide into two parts and roll them individually.
- Fold the layers as the tape and slice into thin strips.
- Lay the noodles on the table to dry. The blank is finished.
- Rice flour (3 tbsp).
- Potato starch (2 tbsp).
- Cold water (2 tbsp.).
- Eggs (8 PCs).
Cooking rice homemade noodles:
- On a table or in a bowl pour the slide flour with starch in the center of which form a small hole.
- In a separate container, mix eight egg yolks with salt, 1 spoon of water and vegetable oil. Beat mass until smooth.
- In deepening pour the flour slide the resulting liquid, gently begin to knead the dough. The mixture should be firm and tight. Leave the dough for 10 minutes covered with a towel.
- Sprinkle the table with a thick layer of flour and start rolling out the dough, gradually adding flour under a rolling pin to avoid sticking. From time to time, turn the dough so that it does not adhere to the surface of the table. Strive to achieve maximum thinness of the layer (ideal – 1 mm).
- The finished cake leave to dry for 5-10 minutes. After, using a sharp knife cut the noodles. During this don’t forget to roll over and shake the finished strips to separate them.
- The last step is drying the noodles. For this homemade pasta place on a baking sheet or directly on the table in a thin layer and leave on for half an hour.
- Water (100ml).
- Flour (250 g).
- Sift and pile the flour on the table. Making the deepening, gradually pour in the flour the water and start to knead the dough. In finished form it should be cool. It is important to use cold and not warm water so the dough will become elastic.
- Wrap the prepared mixture with a towel for half an hour.
- Download from it an oblong harness. To do this, grasp the two ends and making the amplitude of the upward and downward motion, tighten the harness alternately to the right and left sides. Do this until the dough no longer break during tightening.
- The finished weight of the flour and using the same movements stretch the dough to a state of thin filaments.
- Cut the threads if they get too long. Cooking homemade noodles immediately, so it does not dry out and is not lost.
How to chop and store the noodles
To roll out the dough, cut obtained by kneading the ball into four pieces and make each 4 small ball. They should roll out one by one. First, give the ball pellet shape, and then roll out the dough with a rolling pin on the Board, moving from the middle to the edges. Supposed to be a thin plate with a diameter of 20-28 inches. Cut the cakes into strips, fold them on top of each other and cut into noodles.
Homemade noodles is not difficult to store. After cutting the pasta may be dried by using the oven or the bread machine. Cooked noodles put in dry, clean bag made of cloth. In addition, you can dry the noodles at room temperature, spreading the workpiece on the table. Dry strips stored in a tightly closed glass jar. This is cooked the noodles a little longer than fresh – it is better to let her simmer for 5-6 minutes.
Step-by-step recipes with homemade noodles
Traditional homemade noodle recipe is, first of all, a dish based on chicken broth. Modern shops offer many different varieties of pasta, macaroni and noodles for any taste, however, none of the types does not match with the savory home-made noodles. For the convenience of beginners the following is the most successful recipes for home-made noodles with step by step photos.
- 300 g ready-made noodles.
- 250-300 g chicken fillet.
- Soybean sprout (20 g).
- Bell peppers (1-2 pieces).
- Pak Choy salad (up to 100 m).
- Green beans (50 g).
- Vegetable oil.
- Mini-corn (4 pieces).
- The soy sauce.
Recipe for making homemade Udon noodle:
- Boil the noodles, drain in a colander and leave. Corn, pepper, green beans cut into large pieces, lettuce, Pak Choy, cut lengthwise.
- Fry chopped chicken in the pan. Add the capacity of all the vegetables, except the lettuce, fry the ground on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Put in a pan cooked noodles, stir, then put the Bok Choy. Pour the homemade noodles with soy sauce and Japanese food is ready.
- Homemade noodles.
- The soy sauce.
Recipe homemade noodles wok with vegetables:
- While cook home-made noodles, wash vegetables, peel the peppers. Slice zucchini with pepper thin strips (thickness of about 2-3 mm).
- Cut the leeks lengthways, rinse under water and slice into strips. Cooked noodles drain in a colander also wash with water, set aside.
- Place frying pan on a high heat, pour oil, add cumin-cumin and fry for 5 seconds. Send to the pan the paprika, zucchini and stir constantly until the ingredients. After 3 minutes add the leeks, fry the ingredients for another 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, put in the pan the noodles, cook the dish for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Finally, season the noodles with soy sauce, a couple of minutes to warm up the contents of the pan over low heat.
- Homemade noodles (300g).
- 2.5 liters of water.
- Dry mushrooms.
- 2 potatoes.
- 1 stalk of celery.
- 1 onion.
- 1 cloves of garlic.
- 1 carrot.
- Greens, seasoning to taste.
Recipe of mushroom soup with homemade noodles:
- Pour mushrooms in cold water, put the saucepan on the fire.
- When the water boils, add the broth, diced potatoes.
- Finely chop the celery, onions, carrots. Vegetables put in a broth.
- When the potato is almost ready, add the homemade noodles and spices (salt, pepper, Bay leaf, parsley). Serve the soup with sour cream.
- Meat (preferably beef) – 80 g
- Homemade noodles (200-300 g).
- Carrots, onions 1 PC.
- Red, yellow peppers (one by one).
- A few potatoes.
- 0,5 kg of tomatoes.
- 250g daikon.
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 100-200 g of green beans.
- Spices, salt, herbs.
The recipe of lagman homemade noodles:
- In a pot or deep saucepan heat the oil and fry it chopped into small pieces meat. Cover the pan with a lid to stew the beef for one hour on low heat. Meat should gain softness and become evenly brown on all sides.
- Peeled onions cut into cubes, add to the pan, fry the ingredients for 2-3 minutes. Peel the carrots and cut into strips, send to the meat.
- Clean the pepper, removing the seeds, cut into small cubes. Add it to the container dish. Continue to fry the dish, constantly stirring the contents of the cauldron.
- Peeled daikon radish cut into small cubes, add to the capacity for meat and vegetables. Peel and chop the potatoes, send in Laghman.
- Cut the ends of beans and cut the pods into several pieces, and then send it along with chopped tomatoes in a large kettle. To spice up the dish and fry all together another 5 minutes.
- Add water to the edge of the cauldron or saucepan, add the fire. When the liquid comes to a boil, season the dish, then reduce the heat and simmer the dish for 30-40 minutes, until the daikon and potatoes are tender.
- Separately cook home-made noodles (you can use a pan), spread it on plates and pour lagman. Dish can sprinkle fresh herbs.
Video preparing the dough for homemade noodles
Despite the variety of pasta on the shelves, some Housewives decide to make home-made noodles to pamper their loved ones. The cooking process can not be called simple, but the dishes from it out very tasty and useful. Pasta is part of many recipes and goes well with mushrooms, chicken, pork, vegetables, beef, seafood. With the presented video you will learn how to prepare the dough for delicious homemade noodles.