Fish under marinade recipe with photos step by step
In the menu of every housewife is sure to have some delicious and proven recipes of unique dishes of fish. This product is revered by the inhabitants because it has a pleasant taste. There are many options for cooking, but is especially popular fish food all under the marinade. In addition, fish is rich in beneficial trace elements, which is beneficial to health. But with proper preparation it can be used as dietary requirements in compliance with therapeutic diets or for the dumping of excess weight.
How to choose and prepare fish for cooking
To prepared dish was not only tasty, but also useful, it is important to choose the right ingredients and prepare the main ingredient. Here are a few secrets that will need to prepare snacks of fish:
- First of all, you should choose sort of fish. Usually in the recipes indicated by sea or river is more suitable for a particular dish, but sometimes crucial role played by the taste preferences of the hostess or her guests.
- Choosing the carcass, you should carefully inspect its condition – it should not be damage, dark spots, spots of unknown origin. The smell must be a fish, if the scent is unpleasant – this product is not worth taking.
- If you have purchased a frozen fish it before work to defrost, leaving in cool water or in the natural temperature in the kitchen. It is not recommended to use heat defrosting (hot fluid, microwave) – this can have a negative impact on the quality of the product.
- Thawed fish should be thoroughly washed, cleaned of scale, extrude the inside, divided into fillets or cut into slices with the bones. If the skin is be used in the preparation is not, then the scales is not necessary to brush – she would go along with the peel.
What dishes will need
For cooking delicious fish will be enough to stock up on the necessary ingredients. An important role in the process of creating a masterpiece in the kitchen playing with utensils used for cooking. In addition, from utensils, appliances depends on the quality of food, its benefits and taste. For cooking can be used:
- Pan for frying the main ingredient or stewing.
- Pressure cooker, slow cooker – ideal for fast preparation of healthy meals, which will help to preserve the best quality of the product. Especially popular are such models: Redmond, Panasonic, Dex.
- The container for cooking in the oven – pan, preference should be given to the dishes with high sides.
- Jars for pickling in the winter.
- A big bowl to cool way to marinate fish in the refrigerator.
Delicious step by step recipes to prepare the fish marinade
Cookbook, pages, Internet portals, magazines give many options for cooking fish. It’s a classic or dainty, simple and complex-to-follow recipes using additional ingredients. This diversity gives the opportunity for each owner to choose the option according to his ability, given the taste preferences of the family or expected guests. Below is a selection of amazingly delicious, simple recipes for cooking fish marinated with photo step by step.
A classic recipe of marinated carrots and onions
Many familiar classic recipe of fish with vegetable marinade, it will not leave anyone indifferent, who at least once had a chance to try this surprisingly tasty dish. For its preparation does not require special culinary skills, abilities or secrets, and the ingredients list is pretty simple:
- Filet of 800-1000 grams.
- Five bulbs.
- Four carrots.
- Tomato sauce – 200 g
- Pepper (black).
- Salt – to taste.
- Bay leaf.
- Vegetable oil.
- Vinegar (optional to use) two teaspoons.
- To prepare the fillet: clean, divided into parts.
- Peel the vegetables, wash, chop: onion half rings, carrots grated.
- In skillet, heat butter oil and fry the vegetables. Add tomatoes, spices, and mix well.
- The marinade simmer over low heat until fully cooked about twenty minutes. Add vinegar if desired before the end of cooking, it will give a light acidity.
- Fillet and season with salt and gently roll in flour. Spread into the pan where you have previously poured sunflower oil and fry until Golden brown on both sides.
- In a deep container to fold the fish and vegetable marinade, alternating layers.
- Leave the dish in the refrigerator to marinate for at least three to four hours.
Boiled fish with white sauce in a slow cooker
Those who are on a diet or observes proper nutrition are perfect low-calorie recipe of boiled fish with white sauce. To save the maximum of useful properties, the main product are subjected to heat treatment in the form of cooking, not frying. For cooking need the following ingredients:
- Fish (any) – 500-700 g
- Celery 300 grams.
- Two onions.
- Carrots – a big one.
- Vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Condiments: leaf Lavrushka, cloves, allspice peas.
- Salt – to taste.
Recipe step-by-step cooking with pictures:
- Clean the fish, freed from skin and viscera, cut into pieces of medium size.
- In a container pour water, add salt, Laurel leaf and put the fish, boil until soft.
- To prepare the vegetable in white sauce in the bowl multivarki add a little sunflower oil, to set the mode «Roasting» and fry the onions, celery chopped half rings or rings.
- Separately in a saucepan, combine the water, spices, and seasonings to boil. Boil the mixture, is in the marinade, add vinegar and combine with vegetables.
- In a pan put boiled fish, to stew for 5 minutes to fully connect the components. After cooling, place the container in the fridge for six hours and the dish is ready to eat.
How to prepare a grilled salmon marinade in the pan
To please the home or guests with delicious dish possible, and prepare fried fish with vegetable pickles. This masterpiece will not leave anyone indifferent person, and the prescription will be a real family pride. The necessary ingredients for cooking:
- Marine red fish (trout, salmon).
- Spices: salt, sugar, Laurel leaves, pepper,
- Vegetable oil.
- The wine vinegar.
Step-by-step cooking with pictures:
- Red rinse fish, cut into large pieces, removing skin and bones, sprinkle with salt and sugar, so leaving on time.
- Peel the carrot and cut into fine strips of medium length.
- Celery wash under cold water, cut into strips.
- Peeled onions cut into half rings of small thickness.
- In a frying pan to pour sunflower oil and fry the vegetables until soft.
- Add salt, sugar, black pepper, Laurel leaf, and for a special taste pour a little wine vinegar. To give the beautiful color of the dish can tomatoes, which should be added to the pan to the vegetables.
- Rinse fish under cold water to remove excess salt, and sugar.
- In a pan add oil, heat it and fry the fish on both sides.
- Fried fish, arrange on a serving plate and cover with marinade. Before serving, decorate with dill.
Fish stew without frying with vegetables in tomato sauce
A common stereotype regarding what a healthy dish can’t be delicious, long since destroyed: a striking example is the recipe for fish with vegetables without frying. Fillet, vegetables, preserving the maximum of useful properties, a delicious marinade, low calorie – here are the main advantages of appetizers, which will be appreciated by everyone who will have to taste this culinary masterpiece.
- HEC – 1 kilogram.
- Fresh tomatoes – 1 kg
- Carrots – two pieces.
- Two onions.
- The sweet Bulgarian pepper – 1 PC.
- One teaspoon of salt.
- Vegetable oil – two tablespoons.
- Seasoning blend for fish (to taste).
- Fish wash, remove the entrails, cut into medium pieces.
- In a pan pour sunflower oil and put the fish, add salt, seasoning.
- Chop the onion cubes, pepper and place on top of all other products.
- RUB the carrots on a grater, to cover completely the previous layers.
- Tomatoes peel, grind in a blender, add a little salt and pour this juice all the contents of the tank.
- Close the lid, put the container of food on a small fire, stew until tender.
- Serve fish with a side dish or as a separate dish for serving.
Cod baked in honey-lemon marinade in the oven
Lovers of unusual dishes to taste will certainly have the fish in a mustard-lemon marinade that gives the dish a spicy flavor and a little spice. The preparation will take a minimum of time, but the finished appetizer will please guests with its refined taste and appetizing appearance. For cooking need the following ingredients:
- Cod – 1 kg.
- Water – half a liter.
- Lemon – 1 PC.
- Onion – one medium.
- Spicy mustard – 1 tablespoon.
- Flour for breading.
- Margarine – tablespoon.
- Spices: salt, black pepper and peas, fragrant.
The technology of cooking fish under marinade recipe with photos step by step:
- Salted fish fillet dipped in flour and fry in a pan with margarine.
- Slice the lemon and onion slices, not thicker than 2 mm
- Put vegetables in a deep container (pot), add spices, water, mustard. Put on fire, wait for the boil, and then stew ten minutes by removing gas at a minimum. At the end of cooking you should pour the vinegar and the marinade is ready.
- Cod put in a deep container, pour marinade. Bowl, refrigerate and leave for several hours and it is the day that the main ingredient is well soaked. The dish is portioned to serve, decorating with a slice of lemon, as a garnish can be used mashed potatoes or rice.
Simple and delicious recipe for Pollock pieces in the marinade without vinegar
For the preparation of simple, but equally delicious with fish marinated need:
- Pollock – 500 grams.
- Large tomatoes – 200 gr.
- 2 Bulbs.
- Carrots – 150-200 gr.
- Garlic – two cloves.
- Half a liter of water.
- One teaspoon of sugar.
- Spices – salt, Bay leaf, pepper peas.
- Vegetable oil.
Proven over the years way (routing) cooking Pollock marinade without vinegar:
- Cut the fish, remove the bones, season with salt and pepper.
- Pieces of Alaska Pollock to be breaded in flour, fry intensely, poured some good vegetable oil until the crust on top will get slightly Golden.
- Fry the onion, diced, and grated carrots. When the vegetables are soft, add the tomatoes, previously peeled, steamed until evaporation of excess fluid.
- Add to the pan the garlic and spices, boil.
- Put them in a container Pollock, stew for another ten minutes. The dish is ready and can be served to the table hot or cold.
How to make wonton marinated «cat got your Tongue»
Pangasius has a surprising taste, low calorie, and made from a dish will not leave indifferent even the most demanding gourmets. For cooking need:
- Pangasius (a couple of carcasses or fillets).
- Flour, sunflower oil for frying.
- Salt, ground black pepper, vinegar, sugar.
- Vegetables – onions, carrots.
- Sour cream – 250 grams.
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons.
Cooking pangasius marinated:
- Quickly and gently fry the onion, cut into half rings, in a pan with vegetable oil, add carrots, a little stew.
- In a pan add spices, sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise. Simmer on heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Fish, breaded in flour, fry until Golden brown.
- Put them In a container a little of the marinade, and then pangasius. Then repeat the layers until all the ingredients.
- Close the container lid and let stand at least an hour, after which a delicious wonton is ready to serve.
Canned fish in tomato sauce for the winter
In order, winter was able to enjoy a delicious fish marinade, you need to learn to conserve. Popular canned in tomato sauce, for which you will need:
- Fish any.
- Vegetable oil.
- Onion – 300 grams.
- Tomatoes – 2 kg.
- Spices: pepper, cloves, Bay leaves, grains of pepper – 4 PCs, sugar.
- The fish is cleaned, remove the entrails, wash, cut into pieces and sprinkle them with salt.
- Lightly shake off the salt, fry in vegetable oil, cool, then put in jars.
- For cooking pouring onion chopped fry in butter.
- Grind the tomatoes, pour into a saucepan and put on fire. Add tomatoes to the fried onion, spices, boil.
- With fish cans to fill with tomato filling, without adding to the top, and then sterilized for 6 hours.
The fish in the marinade without the tomato and vinegar with beetroot
Delicious and original recipe is familiar to many from childhood. As part of another dish, no vinegar and tomato paste, and zest are able to add beets. For cooking need the following ingredients:
- Fish fillet – 1 kg
- Carrots – two pieces.
- Onion – 2 PCs.
- Beets – 5 PCs.
- Two of the tomato.
- Vegetable oil.
- Spices – salt, pepper, Bay leaf.
- The fish is cleaned, washed, covered with spices and fry in a pan.
- For the marinade carrots, onions to chop half rings and fry in butter.
- Tomatoes add to the other vegetables and stew until soft, put the cooked grated beets and spices. Simmer until tender on low heat.
- In a dish put layers of fish and marinade, put in the microwave for five minutes in the oven to fully combine all ingredients. The dish is ready!
How many calories in fish marinated
The caloric value of the fish in the marinade depends on several factors: the kind of used fillet, method of processing, availability of additional ingredients. Those who were sitting on a diet should not recipes that use large amounts of oil, cream or is roasting – all of this increases the calorie content of fish delicacy. The approximate number of kilocalories per 100 grams of the finished dish:
- Recipe fish with onions and carrots – 80 calories.
- Marinated Pollack with no vinegar – 120 kcal.
- Pangasius marinated – 140 kcal.
- Red fried fish under marinade – 180 kcal.
Videorate: how to cook fish marinade
Fish specialities take pride of place not only on the everyday table, but during the holiday feast. Wanting to please the guests, the hostess is experimenting with recipes, ingredients and cooking options. Greatly affects the taste of its fish variety, thermal treatment method, the ingredients of the marinade and the presence of additional components, which give food a special flair. Classic familiar to all, and to learn new ideas cooking gourmet fish under marinade, watch the video, where the best chefs will share the secrets of cooking.