Cupcakes the size of a coffee Cup, quickly conquered the world, but if biscuit dough can be done and the young mistress, cream cupcakes – a task more difficult. What should it be and what are the options according to professionals the most successful?
How to make cream cupcakes
The correct weight for the decoration of cupcakes should be tight – otherwise it will soak the pastry, make it with moisture. With a quick cream regular whipped cream in the can, retain their shape after cooling. However, they are not always available, and the composition of product makes the store a few times to think. Professionals recommend to prepare the cream for the cupcakes themselves, choosing one of the traditional recipes. All options described below require cooling before serving. In some cases, in the refrigerator, sending the cream, and already they decorated the dessert.
The perfect option for lovers of American food: cream cheese for cupcakes, if desired, can be used as a filling for cheesecake. After 5-6 hours. after placing in the fridge it becomes thick, perfectly holds the specified form. Cream cheese, which is the main ingredient, to replace difficult – apart from the classic «Philadelphia» nothing will give the traditional taste. In its absence, better to find another recipe of the cream to the cupcakes.
- cheese «Philadelphia» – 185 g;
- powdered sugar – 110 g;
- butter – 45 g;
- vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
- Get «Philadelphia» from the refrigerator, warm to room temperature, to the process of beating was easier and faster.
- Blender – plastic blades: they don’t score a lot, and leave it air. On medium speed, beat together cream cheese and soft butter type vanilla essence, gently mix in the powdered sugar.
- When the consistency is smooth, cool it and put it in a pastry bag to squeeze onto the cupcakes.
If this cream is to send in a hot oven for a few minutes, you’ll have a meringue or meringue – crunchy, airy cakes. In the heat-treated form it is rarely used, as the cream of raw egg whites. To reduce the likelihood of their Salmonella infection professionals recommend to warm up the ground in the process of whipping. So you get the protein custard.
- eggs – 3 PCs;
- clean drinking water – 50 ml;
- sugar – 100 g;
- citric acid – 1/4 tsp;
- butter – 155 g;
- fruit puree – 2 tbsp
- Break the eggs and separate the whites in a dry cold bowl set in large bowl of water. Whisk with a mixer until thick foam, when the water warms up proteins.
- Gradually mix in the sugar and citric acid, while continuing to work with a mixer. Also add the soft butter pieces, pour in the water and not mix and stir.
- When the sugar has dissolved, remove the bowl from the heat. Let the mixture cool and gently whisk to get a thick and perfectly smooth mass. Enter the fruit puree, mix again and decorate cupcakes.
If you like a traditional cap of whipped cream, you can prepare them yourself. The only drawback of this cream is the inability to maintain a given shape, so eating them will be very fast. To store more than a day even in the fridge cupcakes with whipped cream are undesirable: they will become damp quickly deteriorate.
- fat (33-35%) fresh cream – 300 ml;
- vanilla – 1/4 teaspoon;
- powdered sugar – 1 tbsp;
- liquid food coloring – 1 tsp
- Refrigerate the cream before you churn. Do the same with a bowl, but it is desirable to place in the freezer.
- With a mixer on medium speed whip the cream with the icing sugar and vanilla, until thickening.
- Enter food dye that is easy to replace berry juice in the same amount, stir with a spatula cream the weight, start putting on cupcakes.
Cream cheese, which is the main famous Italian dessert «Tiramisu», gives a very delicate flavour, and requires no sweetener, thick consistency. In the classic version of the cream with mascarpone for cupcakes consists only of the cream cheese and heavy cream. To reduce caloric take cottage cheese instead of mascarpone. For a more interesting flavor to the mixture you can pour Amaretto or any liqueur.
- mascarpone cheese – 280 g;
- cream 33% – 210 ml;
- or Amaretto cream liqueur – 1 tsp.
- The cream is recommended whisk, not a mixer. Put the mascarpone into a large bowl and stir with a spatula, turning into a soft creamy mass.
- Connect the cheese and cream with mixer on lowest speed, bringing them to thick, pour in the Amaretto process. If you don’t want to use alcohol, take vanilla essence or put a pinch of vanilla sugar.
- Received cream to decorate the cupcakes immediately, but then you have to send them in the refrigerator to graceful cap froze.
Chocolate filling for cupcakes
Weight, prepared according to this recipe, multifunction: it can be used as a classical external cream as filler. In the latter case it will stay soft even after cooling and its composition allowed a little more milk to the extent specified below. If you want the finished cupcakes ground to cover, not fill, to reduce the proportion of milk to 30-35%. Chocolate cream cupcakes you can make with cocoa in the same amount and for the filling it is better to take pure chocolate.
- fresh milk – 95 ml;
- butter – 30 g;
- dark chocolate – 110 g.
- Chop the chocolate with a knife, bulk in a big bowl and put it in a water bath.
- Pour the milk and put the soft butter. Heat the mixture and stir gently – there should be a uniform not too thick consistency.
- Cool it to 40 degrees and fill a cupcake through the hole in the side: it’s convenient to do the usual medical syringe on 3 dice.
Great fresh acidity, incredible flavor – the main reasons of the popularity of this cream. If desired it can be added to not only cupcakes, but any other baking: for example, pancakes. The product is well stored in the refrigerator if placed in a glass container with a tight lid, but professionals still recommended to cook lemon cream clearly on one application. The following amount of ingredients is for 10 cupcakes.
- honey – 2 tbsp;
- lemon – 2 pieces;
- butter – 30 g;
- chicken egg – 1 PC.
- Collect the zest from lemons, combine it with liquid honey. There drain obtained from their pulp juice.
- After an hour, decant the liquid, add the beaten egg and butter, cook until mixture begins to thicken.
Cupcakes with custard
One of the most difficult recipes, the result of which can also be used as a filling for cupcakes, and not just a top coat. The finished mass is dense, tender, very oily, oil. Prepare the Mille-feuille and eclairs, but it requires special care and accuracy. However, this cream recipe for cupcakes requires special care and accuracy.
- fresh milk – 400 ml;
- granulated sugar – 110 g;
- butter – 55 g;
- yolks of egg – 1 PC.;
- potato starch – 35 g.
- Connect in a bowl the yolks, sugar and starch, gently stir, not beat, start heating on a water bath. Burner power – average.
- Pour tablespoons of the milk: from the freshness of the product will depend on the success of the entire operation. If it begins to curl from attempts to prepare the cream should be abandoned.
- Bring the mass to boil and the appearance of bubbles on the surface. Calculate 120 seconds, then remove the bowl from the heat.
- Enter the soft butter, stir and chill the cream. Decorate cupcakes is very simple: drag the mass in a pastry bag or package with cut corner and squeeze into the cupcake, giving it any shape.