Cookie dough in the oven
When the house fills with the aroma of pastries, he instantly becomes a pleasant island atmosphere. With all the variety of sweets that littered the store shelves, nothing to compare with the taste of homemade rolls, pies, cakes, cookies. Depending on the type of dough and toppings, the homemade pastries is beyond counting. Each family has its own recipe, although few people do not use the chance to add to their collection a few good, tasty, easy ways to create cookies.
Popular types of cookie dough and basic recipes with photos
From the time when people learned to cook biscuits, was not one thousand years. First, it is baked from dough that does not contain sugar and yeast, then technology has become more difficult. In the result of the process of cooking turned into a culinary art where the Foundation is sand, puff, biscuit, dough, or brine, as a variant of lean. Recent – is preparing for another starch, or whey. Let’s see how to make cookie dough, based on the basic recipes with photos and videos.
The easiest method of quick cooking cookies – on the basis of puff dough. With filling or without it, so baking will have many taste. This «material» is different in shape the cookies so cooking cannot be counted. The easiest option is to buy ready made dough, but it is better to cook it at home, though spending a little more time. Only two issues can cause concern: caloric content and the desire to taste another cookie.
Ingredients for cookie «Bows»:
- 0,5 kg of flour;
- 20 g yeast (fresh), and if dry yeast – 8 g;
- 1 Cup milk;
- 250 g butter (margarine)
- 4 tablespoons sugar for the dough and 3 tablespoons for topping;
- 1 tsp lemon (zest);
- a pinch of vanilla, salt
- Milk slightly warmed, dissolve yeast. When they dissolve, add about 50 g of softened butter (margarine).
- In the sifted flour pour the sugar, vanilla, salt. Then gradually add, add this mixture to the yeast with the milk.
- Leave for half an hour, let it rise, roll, put in a cold place for 30 minutes or an hour.
- Then to test, add the remaining butter (margarine), but not melted, but soft. Knead and leave to rise.
- Roll out a layer (not too thin), cut it into strips and then into rectangles. Every bend in the middle so that the shape resembled a bow. Lubricate one side with pastry brush vegetable oil on the same side dipped in sugar, lay out on a baking sheet.
- If the temperature is slightly above average, and the oven preheated, then wait for the readiness of homemade cookies will have no more than a quarter of an hour.
How to make shortcrust pastry with sour cream or mayonnaise
How to make shortcrust pastry for biscuits tender? The highlight of the recipe is or sour cream or mayonnaise. This classic version (3 parts flour, you need to take 2 parts butter and 1 part sugar) becomes a recipe called hostess brand. If the dough turned out much, then some of it will be able within a few weeks stored in the refrigerator. To cook soft and tender dough on the mayonnaise, you need to take:
- 0, 4 kg of flour;
- 180 g of sugar;
- 200 g butter (creamy);
- 200 g of mayonnaise;
- a pinch of salt.
Method of preparation:
- Mayonnaise mix thoroughly to a uniform consistency with a soft, but not melted butter.
- The resulting mixture was gradually add sugar, beat in eggs, vinegar gashenuyu soda.
- The latest in the dough add the flour, but not all at once, but rather through a sieve.
- The batter should be not tight, and elastic. Form a ball, wrap with film and leave in refrigerator for half an hour.
- When it stand and cool, roll out a thin layer, cut out the figures of a mold or use a knife.
- Put the dish in the oven for 20 minutes, baking under average temperatures.
Fresh non-yeasted dough with beer
If you are sure that beer and pastries – two incompatible product, after tasting gentle and delicious cookies you will have to reconsider their beliefs. The lack of yeast in the household for a beer. The hostess who have experience in bakery, know that it helps to make the dough tender, and the biscuit delicious. For unleavened dough on beer, tastes like puff pastry, you will need:
- 600-700 g flour;
- 200 g butter (margarine);
- 1 Cup beer;
- half a teaspoon of salt.
- Oil mash with a fork, mix with flour, so that the mixture turned out crumbly, like a crumb.
- Pour in the beer mixture, sprinkle salt, knead.
- To put the walk in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Roll, give any starting to taste or cut figures. Bake at a moderate temperature not more than 20 minutes.
Dough is delicious
«Ears», «Kissing», «Foot», «Triangles» – all names for the popular pastry, which is made from a delicious dough. You will need a minimum of ingredients and hassle to cook homemade cakes, enriched with calcium. Useful this cookie makes the presence of cheese at the base, and even heat treatment does not affect its properties. Kneading dough is very simple, be sure to make menus for children such cakes.
For cheese biscuits, you need the following ingredients:
- 500 g flour;
- 250 g of cottage cheese (a soft);
- 200 g butter (creamy);
- 70-80 g of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Butter cut into small cubes or crush with a fork, mix with cottage cheese until smooth, using mixer or a blender.
- Pour gradually the flour, add sugar, baking powder. Knead until the mixture will get soft.
- Leave for 20 minutes. Roll out, using a knife or cookie cutter to chop, slice, put on parchment.
- For baking suitable average temperature, and to try cottage cheese biscuits, you will be able in half an hour.
Although choux pastry is no less popular than other types, but as a base for a homemade cookie, it looks original. To cook the cakes, women use sand or puff pastry or curd dough and boiled in very rare cases. Use as the basis for the choux pastry for the homemade cookies in the oven – this is an unusual method of cooking is baking, but it does not diminish its flavor.
For preparation will need:
- 200 g flour;
- 250 ml of water;
- 4 eggs;
- 100-120 g butter (margarine);
- 80 g icing sugar;
- half a teaspoon of salt.
Step-by-step cookie recipe:
- Saucepan with water, put on small fire, heat it, sprinkle salt and cut into small cubes butter.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, to fill up a little flour. Keep on heat for a minute, but not more than 2!
- To give the billet to cool and enter the eggs one by one carefully involving every.
- On the parchment, squeeze out small balls using a syringe or bag, cutting off his area.
- Heat the Oven to medium temperature, put the baking pan for 25 minutes. Baking lower the temperature to 180 °C.
- The finished cakes sprinkled with powdered sugar. If you make the glaze and spread on top of cookies get even tastier.
How to make the dough without eggs, flour and sugar
Even those who are strictly watching their figure or keep various reasons for a restricted diet, from time to time you want to treat yourself to homemade cakes. But how to make cookies without flour, eggs, sugar? There are recipes for homemade cookies on you need to take flour, eggs, sugar? To make cakes without eggs, you can of dough, but to do the recipe without all once is impossible. Although, if you substitute some of the ingredients in analogs to get what you want is possible.
Recipe for chocolate chip cookies without flour:
- 7 eggs;
- 200 g of chocolate (Gorky);
- 150 g butter (butter);
- 50 g cocoa;
- 200 g sugar (can substitute muscovado or honey);
- a pinch of salt.
Method of preparation:
- Separate the yolks from proteins, mix with sugar or a substitute.
- In a water bath melt dark chocolate, butter, mix thoroughly.
- The pounded yolks to combine with chocolate-butter mixture.
- Beat egg whites with salt, so they came out lush.
- Plug it in, put on parchment and a 20 minute bake at a medium temperature oven (180 degrees).
What to do with the finished dough?
The finished dough provides unlimited scope for the improvement of culinary arts and at the same time saves the time spent in the kitchen. Any, not just sweet, beguiling variety of a recipe homemade cakes. It remains only to defrost it, to determine the filling (jam, chocolate, cheese, cereals, nuts, raisins, condensed milk), roll it out and shape. Nesdobnoe option dough for homemade cookies perfect for a meatless recipe. If you’re doing it from the envelope, you will have to coat the top of pastry using the egg yolk.
Sabriana jam, sugar, nuts and toppings
Make delicious home-made cookies and various toppings help. They give the cakes a unique flavor, but sometimes greatly affect the taste. If you want to bake the mushrooms or use oreshnitsa, can not do without the condensed milk. Wish to cook cookie dough in the molds will need jam, well, if it’s not very liquid, or it jams. If the recipe is a basis you have to scroll through a meat grinder, nuts, vanilla, powder is the perfect complement to cookies.
To prepare coffee cakes, the dough, place the chocolate and oatmeal cookies are prepared using cereals, or substitute whole wheat flour for the analogue from oats. Candied fruit, poppy seeds, cinnamon, vanilla successfully used as a filling for homemade cookies, without limiting the imagination. Knead the dough, roll it out and add toppings to taste – that’s how simple the algorithm followed by Housewives for centuries. View below video master-class on baking a moment with jam or marmalade.
Baking homemade cookies: how long does it take
Depending on the type of base on baking homemade cookies will need to spend a certain amount of time. The second important factor influencing the duration of baking, the temperature of the oven. Varying degrees, you can accelerate the process or stretch out when the need arises. But for a tasty homemade cookies better to stick to the recipe.
On average, cookie-baking in the oven of different types of dough is expended from 8 to 40 minutes. Here is the detailed information for each option:
- puff puff, 10 to 15 minutes (220-240 °C);
- sand – 15 to 30 minutes (at 180-220 °C);
- the dough on the sour cream, mayonnaise – from 8 to 15 minutes (at 220-240 °C);
- the batter on the baking soda (unsweetened) – 10 to 15 minutes (220-240 °C);
- biscuit (with preheating) – from 8 to 15 (at 180-210 °C);
- custard – from 30 to 40 minutes (at 180-200 °C);
- protein – 10 to 15 minutes (130-150 °C).