Compote of plums with pits for the winter
Summer is so rich in all kinds of fruit, a sin not to preserve a couple of delicious preparations for the winter. Juice – the most delicious natural drink, which is loved both by children and adults. In addition, it is a wonderful addition to any holiday table. Try making fruit compote with plums: a pleasant sour taste of this fruit makes the drink insanely delicious, unusual, and in the summer hot weather is a great gaidouronisi drink. Next, you will find many interesting recipes of this delicious drink, as well as how to prepare a plum.
How to choose and prepare the plums
If you want to prepare compote went according to plan, it is important to perform all preparatory activities. Plum requires a unique approach and proper cooking techniques. Otherwise, you run the risk in winter turbid liquid in bottles with a ragged-looking fruits. This compote is unlikely to be popular among your family members and all the work and cost will go down the drain. Therefore, to prevent such a situation happened, read the rules for the selection and preparation of the plums before cooking compote below.
- You only need ripe berries.
- Ensure that the plum was not soft – this can lead to the bursting of the fruit during contact with boiling water when you pour compote (sterilization).
- Berries not cracked during sterilization, pierce each with a toothpick. In this way, you will additionally make even more juice and add the compote a more intense taste.
- Too hard plums suggests that fruit still green and then the compote will be too sour.
- It is important to choose whole fruits, without chernivsti or deformation of the fruit during ripening.
- Take care of container where you will pour the drink. For these purposes the best fit a three-liter glass bottles.
- Check that the banks were without chips or cracks.
- Cover that you use must have elastic bands on the inner circle. They too need to be subjected to heat treatment before the blockage. Just put them in boiling water and sterilize for a few minutes.
- Be sure to treat the containers in a steam bath or in a microwave oven, so the juice is not fermented during storage.
Step-by-step recipes of cooking compote of plums for the winter
Compote from plums without pitting has many cooking options. You can use additional components to give the drink a special taste, flavor. But with regard to the recommended proportions – it is a matter of experience and personal preference of the hostess. As you know, more experienced cooks like to combine the components on their own, because they already know that prefers their family and how to do. Next, you will have the opportunity to see step-by-step recipes winter drink with plums in various ways.
In a slow cooker without sugar
If you are a happy owner of multivarki in the kitchen – it is a sin not to use it to make stuff for the winter. The compote in this case is no exception, and you will be able to prepare a delicious drink of plum right in this wonderful unit. In this recipe the sugar is not used to compote better kept, and even some lovers of this drink prefer the natural taste. In addition, this compote can be safe to drink for those who are watching their figure. Optionally, you can sweeten the drink in the winter when you open the jar. Read how to prepare a compote below.
Necessary ingredients for one liter packaging glass:
- 3 liters of drinking water.
- 400 grams plum.
- One clove.
Quick preparation of plum with seeds for the winter:
- Pour into the bowl multivarki hot water, drop the cloves Bud.
- Pre-washed, dried, pierced berry plum with seeds, cast into the water.
- Turn on slow cooker mode «Boiling» that will last 3 minutes.
- Pour the resulting compote in sterilized jars, can. Cloves better to remove, so it didn’t ruin the flavor during the infusion of the beverage directly in a twist.
Recipe for stewed plums and courgettes in a glass jar
If you like a more unusual taste of the compote – try to surprise your family the original drink for the winter with plum and zucchini. The result will surprise you – you will get an incredibly delicious drink, much like pineapple juice. In addition, ingredients that you will use in the cooking process, winter brew, meal juice, and your whole family will be eating for both cheeks, leaving rave reviews. Be sure to try this recipe, adding a collection of their pantry this type of compote.
What you’ll need:
- 3 things zucchini at 900 grams.
- 300 grams yellow plum.
- 0.3 kg of sugar.
- 2 liters of drinking water.
The process of preparation of cherry plum compote with seeds:
- Zucchini peel, cut into slices 1 cm thick. To simulate a pineapple cut out the center of each circle with a shot glass. If you don’t mind, you can just chopped vegetable cubes.
- Plum with seeds and wash thoroughly, collect and strain the fruit, pierce each with a toothpick or fork.
- Take a sterilized glass container and put the ingredients in layers: first the plum and then the zucchini.
- Boil water, pour the contents of the jar, cover with lid, let the liquid cool.
- Try full packaging hand: it is necessary to have a pleasant for your body warm temperatures. That means it’s time to merge.
- Repeat the process of boiling the same water. Again pour it in a glass container with fruit and cool to the same temperature (30-40 degrees).
- Once again drain the water, boil, add sugar and stir. You have not turned the sugary sweet syrup. When the liquid again to a boil – pour into bottles to the brim.
- Again cover with a lid, wrap a warm blanket, and leave overnight to compote completely given your heat.
- Morning drain the syrup again, boil it and pour back in the container.
- This time the bottle zakuporivaniya, flip, cover. Let them cool down, only then take it to the basement or pantry.
Stewed yellow plums without sterilization
Many people are afraid to prepare a conservation, not using the sterilization with the used components. However, those who have tried this option of juice at least once – you will understand the beauty of this recipe. The taste is absolute other than that of cooked drink: more saturated, natural, not cloying. Use extra fruit or berries: then the drink will turn out even more delicious, flavorful and original. Definitely add to your collection of recipes, this method of cooking the compote, you will never regret.
The essential components of cherry plum compote with seeds without sterilization (one three-liter glass bottle):
- 0.4 kg of plums.
- A few ripe peaches.
- A Cup of sugar.
- 2.5 liters of drinking water.
Step by step instructions to prepare:
- In pre-prepared jars (rinse, pour over boiling water, Pat dry) place the plums with pits and peaches, cut into 4 slices, cover with sugar. Peach pit must be removed.
- Boil half the water in a saucepan, cover the filled jar to cover the fruit (half).
- Cover with a towel, immediately proceed to the next stage.
- Boil the remaining water and fill the bottle to the end.
- The compote can, flip banks, okutyvaya warm towel and leave for a day.
- After raskatayte ready to drink, let it cool, remove to a permanent storage location.
Sweet and sour compote of plums and apples
Fans of the sour drink from will appreciate the taste of the compote with plums and apples. This sweet and sour drink can not only quench your thirst during the hot summer period but also give moments of pleasure with memories of summer icy winter. Treat your family to drink, which is rich in minerals and vitamins is so necessary in the cold season. And here’s the detailed recipe for one three-liter jar, how to cook this delicious drink at home:
- 0,47 kg of apples.
- 0.32 kg plum.
- 0.095 kg of sugar.
- 3 liters of drinking water.
How to cook:
- Thoroughly wash and prepare fruits: apples, remove core, cut them into four slices, and plum make a puncture (bone to remove is not necessary).
- Prepare the syrup: boil water, pour sugar, stir, return to boil liquid.
- The fruit lay on the bottom of enamelled pans, pour the syrup and boil for another three to four minutes.
- Allow the compote to infuse for half an hour, cover it with a lid.
- Pour cherry plum Apple compote in a pre-sterilized glass containers and roll.
- Soak the inverted bottles in a warm place for about a day, we’ll take it to the bins.
Compote-assorted with the addition of cherry, plum and Aronia
If you love rich shades of fruit compote, try this amazing recipe for cherry plum compote with cherry, plum and chokeberry. You get not only a delicious drink a beautiful color, it will still be the perfect cocktail of health for the winter. Your children will certainly love this tasty drink, and you will be sure of their immunity. So, just look a little closer step by step recipe of this unusual compote-assorted.
What you’ll need (fruits are taken in equal proportions: 0.2 kg):
- 2.5 liters of water.
- A Cup of sugar.
Method of preparation:
- Pre-prepare fruits and berries: Rowan clear from the twigs, wash and soak in cool water for two to three days. Of the remaining ingredients remove the stone is not necessary – just choose carefully and wash each.
- Boil the syrup: boil water, vysypat sugar in it.
- All berries and fruits to make on the bottles, pour the hot syrup over, cover with a lid.
- Set all the banks in a large pot, cover with water and sterilize compote to 40 min.
- Wrap the resulting juice, turn upside down, wrap up in a warm blanket.
Fragrant compote with the addition of orange
A citrus fruit like an orange is not only a source of life – giving vitamin C. It still creates a wonderful taste of each dish and beverage that gives a magical flavor, beautiful color. Perhaps cherry plum compote with bones and oranges cheaper to cook in winter as in summer, this citrus will be expensive, and the quality of the fruit will leave much to be desired. However, to try at least a couple of twists this exotic recipe with health benefits still stands. How to cook and preserve such a drink, you learn more on.
- 0.3 kg of plums.
- 0.2 kg of orange.
- 0.2 kg of sugar.
- Cinnamon – one stick.
- Cloves – 3 Bud.
- Anis – up to three pieces.
- 2.5 liters of water.
Algorithm of preparation:
- Oranges cut into thick rings, cherry plums with pits, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Boil the syrup: boil water, pour the sugar, spices, bring to a boil.
- The fruit lay on the bottom of the jars, then pour the hot syrup.
- Put the jars into the pot of water, cover caps, cover with water. Let the compote can be sterilized up to 40 minutes.
- After the beverage is ready for the seaming for the winter.
Procurement of compote of pears and plums for the winter
Pear is different from other fruits for its juicy flavor and sweet taste. Especially if you take honey, ripe pear and take a bite from his slice, then your gastronomic delight is not the limit. Tea with plum for winter, you put pear slices, too, will be no exception according to its taste. But if you add a few secret ingredients in there, the blanks will need to do three times more, because they will enjoy the crazy popularity in the winter. What is that secret ingredient in the recipe – see below.
- 0.3 kg of plums and pears.
- One sprig of mint.
- A Cup of sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of citric acid.
- Three liters of water.
How to cook compote with plums and pears:
- Pear use solid grades. During cooking, cut it into slices (from two to four, not more).
- Plum with seeds a good wash, pierce with a fork or toothpick.
- Sterilize utensils for conservation.
- At the bottom of the cans fold mint, plum, pear.
- Boil water, fill the container with the fruit in half. Leave to infuse for half an hour.
- Drain the liquid into a saucepan, put on fire and boil.
- Add the sugar, pineapple, wait until boil.
- Ready syrup immediately pour back into the cans, roll and store until winter.
Video receta delicious compote from Alicia with seeds for the winter
This is not an exhaustive list of delicious recipes compote with plums, however, to try and to admire enough. If you want to add something of my own – feel free to use other fruits and berries, such as: apricot, raspberries, currants, Mandarin. Experiment, invent, prepare everything like your household. And continue to inspire the next interesting recipes on the video attached below. Here you will find a detailed description of each method and some of the secrets of delicious compote with plum.