Compote of plums for the winter recipes in a 3 liter jar
In season, ripening fruit to keep the harvest all winter long, the hostess proceed to homework. Among the sweet conservation on the number of closed cans worthy competition the jam will be only compote. It helps to maintain the beneficial vitamins of the gifts of summer, what better than colourful packages of store-bought juices. Delicious drinks from different fruits and berries, whole or slices, classic or original recipes. Plum has healing properties fruit, is harvested in the form of compotes, juices, frozen, dried.
How to choose and prepare plums for conservation
Before the conservation of plums it is necessary to correctly choose and prepare. Fruit, represents a hybrid between blackthorn and cherry plum, to take the workpiece dense, slightly unripe. Varieties with thin skins, overripe fruit, or with black dots are not suitable for canning in the form of a beverage for the winter. Harvest jam or to do a freeze for toppings – perfect. Delicious beverage obtained from whole plums grade «Vengerka», but first they must be blanched, or pierce the needle without removing the bones.
How to cook plum compote for preparations for the winter
In winter, the body needs many vitamins and minerals. Plum is rich in nutrients is quite suitable to maintain immunity, so the compote for procurement constitutes the actual product. Preparing a beverage based on water and sugar. Proportioning you will be able to make a scented plum compote assorted sweets, from rich sweet taste with the sourness. Close the drain supply both solo and with the addition of plum, orange, lemon, apples and other fruits.
A simple and quick recipe from plums.
The easiest recipe of plum provides that from the fruit not even need to remove the bones. This helps to accelerate the process of conservation that in some cases (if the crop is large) becomes a life-saving option. To drink has a rich, fruit before canning prick, but is not necessary, especially if you decide to close the light sugar variety. For the beverage made from plums with pits (based on 3-liter jar) take:
- 400-600 g of fruits;
- 150 g of sugar;
- water (the volume of the jar to the brim).
- In clean glass jars, previously sterilized with boiling water, add fruit.
- Cook sugar syrup, pour it to the fruit.
- Home preservation sterilized about half an hour, covered with lids and maintaining the level of «up to shoulders».
- Then the jars are sealed tight lids, invert, allow to cool to storing.
Delicious stewed yellow plums and apples ranetok
Before the fall is an opportune time to marinate the vegetables, cook the compote of berries and fruit. Many Housewives are harvested for future use apricots, and now it is the turn of plums, apples, grapes, peaches. Drinking fruit drinks made from berries, fruit in winter is very useful for immunity. Drinks are made separately from each species and cuts. When using the tandem yellow plums with apples Ranetki homemade juice becomes a delicate sweet and sour taste.
Ingredients for homemade drink:
- 15 PCs drain;
- 6-7 PCs of apples;
- 200 g of sugar;
- A 1.2-1.3 l of water.
- My fruit, apples cut into four pieces, removing the core, and share the plums in half removing the pit.
- Prepared fruit fill the jar, pour hot boiled water. Leave it to infuse for a quarter of an hour.
- Water from the jar is drained, boil again, adding sugar and proviva syrup until it is completely dissolved.
- The syrup is ready, pour a jar, roll a tight lid, turn it over. Remove home preparation for storage when it is completely cool.
Concentrated compote assorted with plums, peaches and apples
The most useful and delicious homemade compote is obtained based on a fruit platter. It accounts for a large part of the volume of the can. Concentrated the drink is very fragrant, and a short heat treatment helps to preserve vitamins and minerals. The use of such natural preservation with high nutritional value, helps to improve health, while winter outside.
3-liter jar need to take the following ingredients:
- 400 g of plums;
- 300 g peaches;
- 600 g of apples;
- 200-250 g of sugar;
- 1 liter of water.
- Fruits thoroughly wash the apples to remove the core, slice into four pieces. Plums, peaches, cut into halves, remove pits.
- Prepared for canning fruit to put in the jar to the top.
- Separately cook sugar syrup, which must boil, pour it over the fruit.
- Sterilizing the workpiece must be at least 15 minutes, the level of the boiling water must reach the «coat hanger» glass jars.
- Ready compote to roll a tight lid, turn over, leaving to cool.
Recipe from whole plums and apricots without sterilization
Harvesting homemade compotes from different fruits for the winter fully justifies the time spent on cooking. The naturalness of such a product is not in doubt, but along with the benefits it guarantees excellent taste and quality. Medicinal properties of plums are useful for people suffering from constipation, as this fruit is laxative effect. Preservation without sterilization helps to maximize the preservation of valuable substances, and is prepared for such a plum compote faster.
- 12-14 pieces plums (small variety);
- 10-12 pieces apricot;
- 300 g of sugar;
- 1.3 l of water.
- Fruit wash, peel from the bones, pour in a glass jar.
- Boil water, pour it into the prepared containers with fruit, let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into a saucepan, pour sugar, to boil.
- Sugar syrup pour the fruit, tightly roll up cover, leave the compote to cool down.
Compote of cherries and plums, pitted in a slow cooker
Household slow cooker is always a job in the kitchen. This device has no equal, when it is necessary to obtain rich, full-bodied taste of the compote. If there’s dried fruits, prunes, mint, frozen berries, fresh fruit – all of which are brewed drinks, the slow cooker will retain their taste, colour and beneficial properties. Use this kind of home appliances and for home preservation. To stock up on useful compote for the long winter months, you need to take:
- 500 g plums;
- 500 g of cherries;
- 200 g of sugar;
- 1 liter of water.
- Fruits are washed, pour over boiling water, rinse with cold water.
- In a sterilized glass jar place prepared for canning fruit.
- Multiverse include mode with a temperature of 160 degrees, bringing the water in the bowl to boil. Then sugar, leaving to boil for another 5 minutes.
- The cooked syrup is poured to the Bank so that he almost ran over the top.
- For preparations for the winter capacity with plum compote are put into the pot, pour a bowl of clean water, boiling is 10 minutes.
- Then we can only roll up cover, to give preservation to cool completely.
Fragrant pear and plum compote without sugar
Diet the home version of the drink without sugar will satisfy fans of natural conservation. The fruits are cooked in their own juice. So homework was pleased with its useful properties for a long time, and it was enough for all the winter months, use a preservative – citric acid or fresh lemon. The advantage of homemade compotes without sugar that they just prepare and require minimum time. If you like to drink flavored drinks, use of the pear variety «Redmond».
- 12-15 PCs. plums;
- 3-5 pieces of pears;
- 1 teaspoon of citric acid;
- 1.2 l of water.
- Fruit carefully wash, chop plums, pears cut, by removing the core.
- To put it in the jar, pour boiled hot water, pre-dissolved citric acid.
- Banks to sterilize 15 minutes, roll up, to cool completely before transferring to storage.
Video: how to close the plum compote for the winter in a 3-liter jar
In season fruit for the winter you always have on hand tested recipes? Then it is time to try original methods of conservation. No store-bought juice, made according to GOST, nothing compared to pickles for the winter, and all fruit drinks turn out tasty, fragrant and attractive than the famous «globe». Injection from the fruit of the plum tree on the basis of sugar syrup or in own juice, smart calories – these are just some of advantages which you’ll see in this video: