Bechamel sauce for lasagna
Once acquainted with the taste of this delicious Supplement, you will constantly want to cook it at home, combining with various additives. Bechamel sauce with mushrooms, sour-cream or tomato always turns out stunning and unusual.
How to make Bechamel sauce for lasagna
Classic Italian Supplement is based on milk or heavy cream. In the cooking process, it is important to pour the milk (broth) in a saucepan in neat stream. If not, you can use a special container with a thin spout. Do not add flour to the container, if the consistency of food is too liquid, cook for better Supplement a little and excess water evaporates. Ready-made Bechamel sauce for lasagna can be stored up to 48 hours in the refrigerator. To prevent severiane and crust formation on the surface, pour over it melted butter.
A classic recipe
With the preparation of the Bechamel sauce according to the classic recipe, even inexperienced housewife. A little time and effort, and your family enjoy a wonderful Italian dish. Based on the classic recipe created a variety of spicy gravies with the most unexpected flavors. At observance of technology of preparation you will make a wonderful gravy.
- milk (2.5% fat) – 1 Cup;
- butter – 20 grams;
- flour – 2 tbsp. spoon;
How to prepare:
- Melt the butter in a pan or in a skillet.
- Carefully pour into it the flour well sifted, stirring constantly composition.
- After the mixture is Golden brown, thin stream pour in milk.
- Prove poured to a boil, not forgetting to stir constantly.
- Add the spices, salt.
- Warm up another three minutes.
- After that you can add to the composition a little brandy or vermouth for sophistication.
If you like traditional Italian pasta with Bechamel sauce, then you can easily prepare it in your kitchen. Gravy with luxurious the name «Bolognese» is prepared with the addition of minced meat. It is recommended to take large or medium grind to the meat flavor was pronounced. If done correctly, you and your household will be pleased with this dish.
What components are needed:
- minced pork and beef – 600-800 g;
- onions – 2 PCs.;
- tomatoes – 400 g;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- the chili pepper.
The cooking process:
- Onions finely cut, spread on a pan, fry.
- Add minced meat, fry for 10 minutes.
- The tomatoes are blanched, crushed.
- Add to the pan with all the remaining ingredients, the mixture stew until cook all the components.
- Prepared Bolognese spread on the pastry sheets, sprinkled the classic Bechamel sauce for lasagna.
- Bake all in the oven for half an hour.
With creamy Italian sauce is a beautiful combination of mushrooms of different varieties. If you cook the gravy with the addition of mushrooms, chanterelle, or white, he will get a special refined taste and increase its nutritional value. This Supplement is perfect for classic lasagna, meat or fish dishes. Below are the recipe for mushroom gravy for two people (if your family is more people, increase the amount of ingredients in accordance with this).
What you need:
- milk – 2.5 cups;
- white mushrooms – 300 g;
- butter – 3 tablespoons;
- flour – 3 tbsp;
- yolk of egg – 2 pieces;
- meat broth – 1 Cup.
Cooking gravy in the slow cooker or the traditional way on the stove in a saucepan. How to prepare:
- Melt the butter over medium heat, add the flour, saute to specific shade (Golden brown).
- Gently stir in the milk (2 cups), stirring constantly composition until you get a homogeneous thick mixture.
- Whisk remaining milk with egg yolks, add to the skillet.
- Hold on heat, then add the stock, spices.
- Bring all to a boil, add the chopped mushrooms.
- Poured cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- When you remove the pot from the stove, add to the mix another 1 tablespoon of butter.
For 6 servings aromatic sauce for lasagna with tomato Bechamel you will need:
- butter – 60 g;
- flour – 2 tablespoons;
- sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons;
- milk – 3 cups;
- tomato paste – 1 tablespoon.
- In a saucepan melt the butter together with sunflower.
- Add the flour, constantly stirring the composition.
- Pour in milk, all stir, bring to a boil.
- Add the spices, salt, cook for about 10 minutes.
- Before applying the composition diluted with tomato puree (or paste) in the calculation: 3 parts gravy to 1 part tomato.
This recipe is perfect for lasagna-stuffed poultry. In addition, poured adorn various vegetable or meat dishes as a pleasant sour taste goes well with many ingredients. You can use this recipe or to complement it with appropriate products in its sole discretion, in any case, the taste will be excellent.
What you need:
- flour – 80 g;
- vegetable broth – 1 Cup;
- sour cream – ½ Cup;
- butter – 50 g;
- spices, salt.
How to prepare:
- Melt the butter, add the flour and mix composition.
- Pour in the stock, move everything to a smooth consistency without lumps.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook poured to the desired thickness and consistency.
- When everything is cooked, you can add sauteed onions, mushrooms or dried herbs to taste.
Video: how to cook Bechamel sauce
This sauce will be a great addition to various dishes (not necessarily just for lasagna). Depending on the recipes Italian dressing goes well with vermouth, cognac or white wine. It is prepared on the basis of cream, if you want to reduce calorie meals you can use milk. In addition, the Bechamel may enter the browned vegetables, mushrooms, cheese, spices, and flour for thickness. It is not only unique separate ingredient, but also an excellent basis for the realization of the most unexpected and creative ideas, such as in the following recipes.