Baked eggplant for the winter
Blue – so stunning vegetables, the taste wants to enjoy as long as possible. Make it easy, if you preserve the eggplant for the winter. If they pre-bake, the snack turns out amazing. There are many recipes of baked Blues download.
Canned caponata of eggplant for the winter
For workpieces should be chosen not too large blue ones, they will have fewer seeds. Take the fruits that have smooth and shiny skin and no soft spots, damage. If you want a tasty to prepare eggplant for the winter, use the recipe for which you will need the following ingredients:
- blue – 1.5 kg;
- vegetable oil – 0.3 l;
- carrots – 10 large;
- vinegar 9% – 1.5 tbsp;
- sweet pepper, salt – to your taste.
How to prepare an appetizer of eggplant for the winter:
- Wash products. Blue cut along the thin slices. Briefly put under pressure, so bitter.
- Peel the carrots, cut into thin strips. Can use a special grater, which serves an appetizer in Korean.
- Lay the carrots eggplant on a baking sheet, season with salt. Bring the oven to 220 degrees. Cover with foil a baking sheet and bake until softened products.
- In a saucepan mix the oil with the vinegar, toss pepper, salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Roasted vegetables, place in sterilized jars. Carefully pour boiling oil, can.
- Leave upside down under the blanket to cool. Then store in a cool dark corner.
Recipes for eggplant in the winter with garlic
Above is presented the simplest way of cooking, but not the only one. Baked blue perfectly combined with all vegetables and spices so you can make a lot of original winter salads. They are added to meals, eaten as a separate snack. Be sure to remember recipes canning eggplant. Then at your table there will always be something tasty and original.
How to prepare eggplant for the winter in the oven
For this snack you need to take the following products:
- blue – 1.5 kg;
- tomatoes – 0,5 kg;
- bell pepper – 1 large;
- vinegar – 2 tbsp;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil – 30 ml
Appetizer of eggplant for the winter is done as follows:
- Wash the ingredients under running water. Cut the stalk of the eggplant, and on the surface of each fruit make a few punctures, so they are not cracked.
- Cover with parchment baking sheet. Put on it a blue and bell pepper. Heat to 200 degrees oven and bake vegetables 40 minutes. Eggplant upside down periodically to prevent them from burning.
- Tomatoes pour over boiling water, cut the stalk and carefully remove the skin. If it is not separated from the pulp, leave the tomatoes in hot water for a while.
- Remove from the oven broiler. Gently brush the baked vegetables from the skin. Pepper cut in thin strips.
- In a sterilized jar put layers of vegetables. Each of them peresypaya salt. Utrambovyvaya ingredients to they were tight. Pour on oil and vinegar, put the crushed garlic.
- Cover the jar with a lid. In a large saucepan, pour hot water. On the bottom place the Board. Put a jar on top. Sterilize since boiling 20-25 minutes. After a while the fruit will provide juice and snacks will be a lot of liquid.
- Remove jar, wrap it. Leave a bottom up under a warm blanket. Wait for it to cool and then flip and keep in the pantry or basement. Twist of eggplant stored for about a year and a half. In winter, this salad can be served garnished with fresh herbs.
Winter harvesting of eggplant without sterilization
Such snacks to cook even easier. In order to make a piquant salad without sterilization, you will need the following components:
- eggplant – 3 kg;
- onion – 1.5 kg;
- bell pepper – 3 kg;
- carrots – 1.5 kg;
- garlic – 6 large heads;
- tomatoes – 6 kg;
- vegetable oil 0.6 l;
- salt – 6 tbsp;
- acetic essence (70%) – 3 tbsp
- sugar – half Cup.
How to close the eggplant for the winter:
- Vegetables wash and dry. Cover the pan with foil. Put him whole eggplant and bell pepper. Pierce each fruit with a knife in several places. Grease them with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. There deliver products and bake until soft, turning them over frequently.
- Clean the onion. Chop it finely, fry in oil in deep saucepan until transparent. There also add grated carrot. Fry until soft over high heat.
- The washed tomatoes to scroll in a meat grinder or chop blender. The resulting mass pour the onions and carrots, reduce heat and simmer, covered for a quarter of an hour.
- Roasted vegetables remove from the oven, cover and let them stand for a bit. Pepper clean from the skin, chop finely. Do the same with roasted eggplant.
- Put a blue pepper to the skillet, mix thoroughly. Add salt, pour sugar, add minced garlic. Simmer the dish for 5 minutes. Before turning off, pour the vinegar, wait for a boil and turn off.
- Arrange salad on a clean sterilized banks, roll up. Keep under the covers the day upside down.
- When the eggs are fully cooled, move it to where it’s dark. The room temperature can be room, cold salad optional.
Preparation for the winter of roasted eggplant
List of ingredients:
- blue medium size – 8 PCs.;
- tomatoes 16 medium;
- Bay leaf – 2 PCs.;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- pepper peas – 10 PCs.
Appetizer of eggplant for the winter prepared as follows:
- Wash blue, dry. Pierce each in several places. Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Fold the eggplant on a baking sheet, bake for about half an hour.
- Tomatoes cut crosswise to remove the skins. Pour boiling water and leave. In five minutes you can easily clean them.
- With a blender, prepare tomato puree.
- Mashed potatoes put in a pan with thick walls. Bring to a boil on a small fire and cook for about five minutes.
- Remove from the oven baked eggplant. While they are warm, peel them. Cut lengthwise into quarters.
- Place baked blue banks.
- In tomato puree stir in Bay leaf, crushed garlic, pepper peas, salt. Boil some more, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cans of baked eggplant with tomato sauce. Slightly press them with a fork so that the liquid filled the entire space.
- Shut snack lids. In a pan put a plate or towel, put it in there banks. Fill the space between them with hot water not reaching tail a few inches.
- Make a medium heat. Sterilize salad a quarter of an hour, then immediately tighten.
- Turn jars, cover with a warm blanket, hold it there until completely cool. Move your starter in a cool place.