How to translate to Russian language page
Internet – a global communication tool that contains an incredible amount of information from around the world. It is difficult to calculate the terabytes of data! So often when using the network there is a need to retrieve information. Unfortunately, not every person is able to understand a foreign language, but despair not worth it. Modern technologies allow you to instantly translate any text with the help of several publicly available methods.
How to translate a page of the website on Russian language Yandex
In the Internet there are many third-party sites that offer translation of texts. But this service is not always convenient for sites that you have to open a new tab and copy the text, so most browsers have the functionality to transfer money «on the spot». Yandex is gaining popularity and has good functionality. To translate the page, open the site, followed by determination of the language of the written text. In those cases when it is not Russian, will be a special panel. Then do steps:
- If the original language is defined correctly, click the «Translations into Russian».
- Otherwise, click on «Translation from another language».
- Close the panel by clicking on the cross.
The functionality of the browser working with pages in different languages like English and Chinese. There are times when the opening of the program does not issue a proposal for the implementation of the transfer. Then read the instructions of your browser to set up:
- Go to settings and open the menu «Additional settings».
- In the menu «Language» tick next to the option «Offer to translate pages».
If you have disabled this feature, and suddenly you need to read the text in a different language, simply right-click and select «Translate to Russian». Function Yandex easily shift specific words and phrases. To do this, highlight the word and press Shift. In order to work with a piece of text, highlight a paragraph or a sentence, a phrase, and then click the tab appeared.
Translation of a web page in Firefox
The Muff is no built-in translator, but there are several third-party modifications, add the necessary function:
- S3.GOOGLE – links, which connect to the browser for ease of learning portals. After installing the plugin, the shortcut appears at the top of the panel. In order to see the site in another language, do a right-click and click «Translate page» or use the hot keys alt-shift-S. the Result will appear in the bottom of the page.
- Another handy plug-in IMTRANSLATOR. After installation, select a portion of text by pressing the right mouse button and select «ImTranslator». The result is placed in a separate window, which is easy to move around the desktop. For convenience, the functionality of the plugin is equipped with hot keys alt-P.
- GOOGLE TOOLBAR extension is a toolbar from Google. Besides the basic options, there are other features from the biggest search engine, including advanced search on the Internet. Running the interpreter is simple: when you hover over the foreign text, you immediately offers the result.
How to translate a web page in Opera
Opera, as a Duffer, does not contain a built-in interpreter. The problem is solved by installing third-party plugins. In order to install the application, perform the following steps (let us consider the example of Google Translate, after downloading):
- To Open Opera.
- Click on the browser shortcut.
- Go to the menu «Choose a plugin».
- In the list to select the desired application.
- Click the button «add to Opera».
- To exit the browser, restart again.
If the app is installed correctly, after the address bar icon will appear. The most popular third-party translators for Mozilla there is Google Translate, Translator, PageTranslator. They work the same way: selecting the desired passage, press the button, and after a few seconds get the text in the box below the page. In addition, there is another way of translated texts through the use of scripts. The installation script will look at the example script from Google:
- Download file google-translate.js.
- Close the browser and launch it again. There will be a special button for translation.
Automatic translation of online-pages in Russian in Google
The use of third-party plugins and websites translators extremely uncomfortable process, because the user needs to open new Windows. So the developers of Google has introduced a native translator, abandoning the third-party tools. Google Chrome does not know, perhaps, only the most rare languages, while providing lightning-fast transfer of most of the languages of the world.
In cases where the desired data is available on web sites with unknown for you language, you can quickly and easily translate it. To make automatic translation, follow these steps:
- finding the desired text, click the label of an interpreter;
- in the menu click «Translate»;
- the text will be translated automatically, while keeping the original design.
The program determines the language of the original for further work. In order to perform the reverse procedure, that is, to return the text to its original appearance, you will follow the instructions.
- go to the page with the desired text;
- clicking on the shortcut in the address bar, hit «show original».
To implement the settings (e.g. enabling, disabling) the embedded interpreter should perform the following steps:
- Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the shortcut.
- Open «Settings» and go to «advanced settings».
- In the menu «Languages» to put a check mark (or remove it) the option «Offer to translate in those cases where the language of a page differs from the language of the browser.