How to use minutes to save hours
Sometimes, spending a little time today can save you a lot of time in the future. Here are a few ideas that will help you to manage minutes to save hours:
- Learn to work with Internet search engines effectively. The Internet is a huge highway of information, and Internet search engines are the fastest and most efficient method of movement around her. With the help of them you can find necessary information in seconds.
- Organize the space. The organization of the surrounding space will help you to get instant access to everything you need. Spend a little time to organize now, and you won’t be spending it searching further.
- Explore the tools. Using the right tools, you can save a lot of time. Hours spent searching will pay off the clock, they will help keep you in the future.
- Use the hot keys. Shortcuts greatly speeds up your work with the computer. They daily help you save precious minutes, which over the years accumulate in the watch.
- Automate tasks. Take some time to automate everything you can automate, it will help you save a lot of time in the future.
- Listen carefully. The better you listen, the more you will learn. The more you learn now, the fewer questions you will have to arise in the future and the less time you will spend in search of answers.
- Make useful notes and reminders. And keep them in a safe place so you always know where to find you.
- Do not put off simple tasks. Even if you constantly think important tasks, nothing prevents you at the same time to solve smaller, insignificant tasks. Follow the two-minute rule that will take at least two minutes should be done immediately.
- Learn to print quickly. If you regularly work at a computer, the ability to print quickly and efficiently will help you to save much time.
- To follow basic safety rules and precautions. If you don’t want to spend a little time to wear a helmet before you hop on your bike, how much time you will need later for treatment, if you get a head injury? If you don’t want to spend a little time backing up your data and your hard disk will fly, how much time you will spend trying to recover lost files? Draw your own conclusions.
- Push off your goals and plans. If you are going to do this, you spend a lot of time wasted with futile efforts. A clear objective helps you not to stray from the path, only sometimes changing the route if necessary.
- Teach others. Explain to others how to catch fish, and then you no longer have to fish for them.
- Call and not wait. Sometimes 1 minute spent on a call can save an hour of waiting.
- Shop online. Search for necessary goods and services in the network. Pay your bills via the Internet, etc.