Daily little things that lift our spirits
Remember the little things that delighted you as a child. They now can bring you a lot of pleasant emotions.
Man is a mysterious creature. It is very difficult to believe in a miracle. We tend to dwell on the negative. A nuisance (Naham transport, clipped on the road) we can remember for quite a long time, each time raising it to memory and obveshivaya all new and new details in the retelling to others. And each time this memory will ruin our mood, regardless of its «shelf life».
We have forgotten how to enjoy pleasant things that previously brought pleasure. Children not required for this special reminder. They haven’t forgotten how good it feels to pass the sand through his fingers. And I know that in the summer the clatter of trams special.
The person who made this list, certainly in soul remained the child. That’s what brings real pleasure:
- Immerse hands in a bowl of uncooked rice.
- Find fried to crisps potato into fries.
- Covered with goose bumps from hearing the music.
- To sleep in a bed with fresh sheets.
- To touch the box with their toys and things.
- Lie in bed and listen to the heavy rain drumming on the roof or windowsill.
- Shoot with hands like a second skin, a dried layer of PVA glue.
- Remove the plastic film from the newly purchased things.
- Put on clean new socks.
- To wear glasses immediately after the wipe glasses.
- Watch the movie in empty cinema hall.
- Notice how standing next to strangers laugh, listening to your conversation with friends.
- First time to wash my hair after the haircut.
- To sit on the couch after a long day on your feet.
- To remove socks just before you go to bed.
- To cry from laughter.
- Feel the sand between your toes.
- Flip the pillow to the cool side.
- To Wake in the night and realize that it’s too soon and you can sleep on.
- First time to wear shorts after winter.
- To turn on the radio and hear your favorite song.
To this list I would also add:
- Split cookies with filling and eat it.
- Take a hot bath after a month of preventive maintenance.
- Waking up to the smell of coffee.
- The first to breathe the frosty air so that it begins to pinch in the nose.
- The first time a glimpse of the sea in the new year.
The list can be continued indefinitely. And what nice little things delight you? Do you have anything special? What makes you covered in goose bumps and feel butterflies in your stomach?