Why am I feeling sick in the morning
If a person is often sick in the morning, it sure is the cause of any abnormalities. This unpleasant sensation is often observed in combination with other signs such as stomach pain, fever, heartburn or vomiting. A collection of several signs that may point to disease. The list of possible causes of nausea in the morning are presented below.
Causes of nausea in the mornings for men and women
The first and most common reason why sick in the morning, when to get up is a possible pregnancy. It is clear that this only applies to women. Morning sickness is not a dangerous rejection is a normal physiological process in the first trimester of pregnancy. To the gynecologist should be handled only in the case when not just sick, and there is pain, weight loss and fever. If a woman is not pregnant, then to common causes such unpleasant symptoms in both sexes include:
- pathology of the gall bladder or kidneys;
- problems with the vestibular apparatus;
- infestations worms;
- a concussion;
- intestinal infection;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- heart failure;
- vegetovascular dystonia;
Prior to the initiation of the vomiting part of the brain lead external stimuli in the form of odor, vibration or rolling or internal. The latter are faults of the organs and systems. Sick and vomits mostly in the morning, because the brain awake is not yet fully in control. People with a strong gag reflex, such signs occur even when they just brush my teeth due to the annoying mechanical touches. Other causes of these symptoms described in the table.
|Disease||Description of the symptoms|
|Diseases of the digestive system|
|Inflammation in stomach or intestine after ingestion of poor quality food.||The patient complains that pain in the abdomen, there is diarrhea, weakness, fever.|
| Diseases of the stomach and duodenum in chronic stage:
||Sick and vomiting in the morning during exacerbations. There is discomfort and heaviness in the stomach.|
| Pathology of the liver and gallbladder
||A feeling of bitterness in the mouth, itchy skin, light stool, dark urine.|
||Feeling a sharp abdominal pain, deterioration of General health.|
|Tumors of the stomach or intestine.||Vomiting occurs in later stages.|
|Diseases of the Central nervous system|
|Increased intracranial pressure.||Sick and vomits during the day, there is headache, blurred vision, gait disturbance.|
| Infectious diseases of the CNS:
||Nausea, vomiting, possible high temperature.|
| Lesions of the vestibular apparatus:
||Sick, sick, dizzy.|
|Migraine.||Nausea accompanied by vomiting, severe headache, photophobia.|
Without fever and diarrhea
Why you may feel sick in the morning if the diarrhea and no fever? In women, it is often an indication of approaching menstruation. Many women say the feeling of nausea in the morning during PMS. If a person is not, there are disorders of the chair and the temperature rises, but there is nausea, the reasons can be the following:
- mild poisoning;
- a concussion;
- Central nervous system diseases;
- perhaps a hangover;
- chronic diseases of the digestive system in the acute stage;
- high blood pressure.
If in the morning stomach aches
Support nausea pain in the stomach can indicate problems with the digestive system. People diagnosed with gastritis or ulcers such signs appear frequently, and in most cases of non-compliance with special diets. If the pain, nausea accompanied by fever and vomiting, then people could be poisoned. In the early stages of pregnancy can also result in such symptoms. The most harmless factor why you may feel sick in the morning and stomach ache, is a lot of stress.
C morning heartburn
If every morning you’re nauseated and there is heartburn, then this is a direct indication of stomach problems. Along with these signs the person does not want to eat, and observed:
- pain in the stomach;
- a feeling of unpleasant taste in the mouth;
- the accompanied by nausea vomiting.
If the feeling of nausea and heartburn appeared only once or a few times, then it may be a consequence of the use before come too heavy oily food. Pregnant women are also familiar with such symptoms. The growing uterus pressures the stomach, which may be more frequent bouts of heartburn or burping. If symptoms are observed constantly, then the reason is that there are more serious health problems:
- acute or chronic gastritis;
- stomach ulcer or duodenum;
- inflammation of the esophagus;
- the aggravation of pancreatitis;
- cancer of the esophagus or stomach;
- violations of motor function of the stomach.
When dizziness and nausea
Women more often than men may feel that they are sick and dizzy. This is a consequence of the restructuring in hormonal levels during pregnancy, menopause or simply menstruation. Reasons are a lack of hemoglobin, changes in blood pressure, increased nervous excitability. To harmful factors can be attributed to hunger, sickness or fatigue. Other reasons why in the morning felt sick and dizzy the following:
- head injury;
- Meniere’s disease;
- dystonia, characteristic of people prone to anxiety;
- circulatory disorders;
- lesions of the ear or of the vestibular apparatus
Why in the morning it can sick child
That morning sick children, is often associated with lesions of the worms or Giardia. The latter manifest themselves by indigestion, which is characteristic only for the body of the child. In adults destruction of these parasites are asymptomatic. In children, except that they are sick, have reduced appetite. The same symptoms appear when infected with Ascaris. If nausea occurs in infants, and along with vomiting and insomnia, it may be due to high intracranial pressure on the background lesions of the brain.
Temperature and nausea at the child in the morning or at other times of the day arises from the intoxication due to intestinal infections. Another factor in the occurrence of these symptoms of poisoning with bad food or overload the digestive system, because often parents simply force the child to eat. This assumption is confirmed if after eating, child vomits. Another cause of the sickness of the child:
- Indigestion or poisoning, in the milder forms accompanied by nausea and single vomiting.
- The metabolic disorders that is inherited. In this case we have to exclude certain food that the body can not stand.
- Illness or injury of the Central nervous system, which include concussions, meningitis, encephalitis, migraine, tumors.
- Bowel obstruction, acquired or congenital, when one of its departments is no reduction.
- Getting into the digestive tract foreign body. Toddlers often chew on small parts that can easily swallow.
- Increased acetone. The cause of this phenomenon doctors called exactly. The toddler complains of a bad taste in the mouth, and vomiting persists for couple of days.
- Excitement and stress. If the night before, the child felt strong negative emotions, to relieve this pressure it may be sick.
- Cough. A cold or bronchitis during the night from a baby accumulated of phlegm in the lungs and the mucus in the nose. It causes coughing, rolling in vomit.