When is ovulation after menstruation. The symptoms and signs.
The female body is a complex and multifaceted system, one of whose functions the ability to bear children. Every woman, planning to have a baby probably knows about the favorable days for conception what is ovulation and when it occurs. And it is not casual, it is necessary to have an idea about this process and about the physiological structure of the female reproductive system, soon to achieve a positive result.
But what is ovulation in women? In simple words, this is when the Mature ovum enters the abdominal cavity from the ovary and ready for fertilization. But this process is rather complex and involves several stages. We offer you to understand all the nuances of this sensitive issue, as ovulation occurs, how to recognize it, and the day can be considered the most suitable for conception.
When do women ovulate?
In the ovaries in girls from birth lies nearly a million small eggs. To the reproductive period survive, not all of them, but those that remain are able to perform the main role — the emergence of a new human organism!
The Mature ovum comes out of the ruptured follicle once a month, every 21-35 days. Many people are wondering how many days after menstruation starts ovulation. The day when ovulation occurs, depends on the individual characteristics of each woman. Normal release of an egg the mid-point of the menstrual cycle, approximately day 14. However, this is a very generalized indicator, and different women this day may be different, moreover, different cycle occur in different ways. In gynecological terminology the concept of a «late ovulation in a cycle of 28 days or more. It can happen on the day 17-19 of the cycle and often is viewed as a normal variant and personality trait. But, ovulation can move for some reason, for example, from-for endured stress, change of climate, overwork, received infection, and many other external and internal factors.
The life expectancy of the released ovum is approximately 24 hours. During this time, she must come with an active sperm, and then «ready», a fertilized egg moves into the uterus through the fallopian tube, pregnancy occurs. If conception has not occurred, the egg is not used is excreted in the next period.
Reasons why not ovulate
One of the most common reasons why conception does not occur and the woman cannot experience the joy of motherhood is the lack of ovulation. This situation is called anovulation, and in this case, the egg just comes out from the cavity of the ovary, so fertilization is impossible.
Anovulation can result from physiological and pathological causes. Physiological anovulation is normal and does not require medical intervention and treatment. Ovulation may be absent in natural causes, to include:
- pokertoday, recovery period (approximately 1 year), as well as breast feeding;
- the period of adolescent maturation (approximately 2 years after the first menstruation);
- the administration of hormonal contraceptives.
But most ovulation does not appear due to violations of reproductive function, simply put a disruption in a woman’s body or the presence of diseases of the female genital organs or the endocrine system. Unfortunately, some of the causes and factors leading to infertility, these include:
- gynecological diseases;
- insufficient production of certain hormones;
- disorders of the thyroid gland;
- anorexia or obesity;
- ovarian dysfunction, various anomalies, disorders and inflammation;
- early menopause;
- the formation of tumors of the reproductive system;
- uncontrolled medications that suppress ovulation;
- genital injuries;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases ( usually after recovery ovulation returns)
- constant tiredness and fatigue;
- strong high load or excessive activity;
- frequent moves and changing climatic conditions.
How to understand that now is ovulation
Even healthy women are anovulatory cycles a few times a year, so for those who want to have a baby with need to know on what day of cycle is ovulation in women and how to identify and recognize.
In the modern world, there are many ways to determine when ovulation begins.
- To do ultrasound. However, ultrasound is likely you will have to do in several stages. At the first appointment, uzist will record how has grown and matured dominant follicle. Usually, by the time of the approach of ovulation and its diameter is 20-30 mm. the following inspection, provided the release of the egg out of the follicle in the ovary will be absent, and behind the uterus tracked a small amount of fluid after the breakup.
- Buy ovulation test. In pharmacies and cosmetic stores are now very easy to buy a special test, and it can be for one-time use, such as digital or electronic, to be able to keep a track of «auspicious» days. The principle of such a test is no different from a pregnancy test, the only thing it responds to, and evaluates another hormone — LH (luteinizing), the level of which increases sharply prior to ovulation.
- To measure the basal temperature. The most popular way to determine what day comes after monthly ovulation is every day to measure temperature and build your personal schedule of the temperature curve. An example of such a graph, see here. To do this, every morning, the first day of the cycle is not getting out of bed to measure rectal temperature for 5-6 minutes regular or electronic thermometer. Within a month, fix the data. And when your morning temperature will fall sharply, then this day came, along came ovulation. The next day, after a sharp fall, the temperature also will rise sharply.
In addition, to determine when ovulation occurs after menstruation, just watching his health and listening to your body. There are several subjective symptoms indicating favorable for conception point:
- sensitivity, engorgement, and breast tenderness;
- dragging pain in the abdomen, bloating and cramping;
- abundant, viscous discharge from the vagina;
- short-term scant, spotting;
- increased sexual desire;
- a change in tastes, change in sense of smell.
Observation of these signs, though not 100%, but fairly direct and productive method to know approximately how many days after your period ovulation.
Another issue of concern to many expectant mothers, on what day after ovulation is conception. As soon as merged with a female egg and sperm, begins a mysterious process called conception. The speed of sperm about 3-4 mm/min, and thus to reach the goal he can about an hour after ejaculation. Occurred after the fertilization, the egg must penetrate the wall of the uterus, to become pregnant, the process takes about 8-10 days after fertilization. This is also a very important point, because the implantation of the cells into the uterus occurs only in 20-30% of cases.
To judge the occurrence of a pregnancy can be when in time did not come menstruation, to confirm this fact you need to visit a gynecologist or blood test for HCG.
Remember, your body is unique, and to understand when to ovulation can occur by listening to themselves and analyzing their condition.