What foods contain vitamin b
The group of B vitamins known for their beneficial properties: a part inside the metabolic processes, positive influence on the brain and nervous system. These substances are synthesized by the body, but they can be filled with food to get the daily required amount.
Group B contains several substances:
- Thiamine (B1) is a water soluble vitamin, requiring a daily income inside the body has the following functions:
- Involved in the synthesis of energy metabolism, the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids.
- Has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, the brain, increases intelligence, brings courage. Is a party to the production of a special neurotransmitter that helps to keep the muscle tone the internal organs and memory at the proper level.
- Riboflavin (B2), dissolving, effect:
- regulates the synthesis of nerve cell activity of brain neurotransmitters;
- helps with maturation of red blood cells, the absorption of iron;
- controls the production of hormones in the right quantity;
- helps to reduce the effects of UV on the retina of the eye;
- good for the skin, mucous membranes.
- Niacin (B3) is a white powder. This is the most persistent element of the group. Helps in the assimilation and the synthesis of enzymes, proteins, carbohydrates, fats. The connection resists damage to cells viral infections and medicines. A positive effect on the cardiovascular, Central nervous system, reducing blood pressure, stimulates the formation of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid (B5) is used for:
- energy of food consumed;
- support functioning of the nervous system;
- increase the healing rate of injuries;
- correct the body’s response to stress.
- the synthesis of hemoglobin.
- Vitamin B6 is a Union of several components. The most popular is pyridoxine. Substance reacts negatively to light, the content of vitamin B in food is reduced when cooked (for cooking). Role inside the body:
- involved in the metabolism of fatty acids, cholesterol, protein;
- it helps to create substances that regulate heart activity and blood pressure;
- effect on mood and level of mental activity;
- helps to maintain good condition of skin, nails and hair;
- improves the absorption of vitamin B12.
- Biotin (B7) is able to be formed inside the body and obtained from food, his actions:
- activation of enzymes of digestion;
- involved in energy metabolism;
- treatment of diabetes;
- create healthy skin, nails, hair.
- Folic acid (B9) the body needs to provide:
- the growth and emergence of new cells;
- cell division;
- the transmission of hereditary characteristics;
- protein metabolism;
- the emergence of healthy red and white blood cells;
- normal sleep;
- a healthy appetite;
- good mood;
- the development of the nervous system of the fetus, so it is recommended for pregnant women.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) performs the following functions:
- the release of energy;
- participation in the formation of the protective sheath of nerve fibers;
- control mood swings;
- the decrease in blood cholesterol;
- positive effect on liver activity.
Which contains vitamin B
When a person has symptoms of a deficiency of one or more of the B vitamins doctors may prescribe drugs, which include this substance. However, they need daily and healthy people. To get the every day need to include in your diet products where there is vitamin B. you can Find them in food of plant and animal origin.
What foods contain vitamin B2:
- leafy vegetables (lettuce, arugula, dill, parsley, etc.);
- green peas;
- wheat bread;
- buckwheat and oatmeal;
- the rosehip;
- meat and offal – kidney, liver, heart;
- cow’s milk;
Lack of Riboflavin reflected in the form of inflammation, swelling and cracks on the lips and inside the mouth. The signal for his admission can become inflammation of the eyes, loss of appetite, pain in the head, reducing efficiency. To replenish vitamin, to stop the symptoms that occur in case of its deficiency, may be taking drugs and consuming food sources of Riboflavin.
What foods contain vitamin B 6:
- poultry meat;
- bread baked from wheat flour;
- beef liver;
- barley, buckwheat, millet groats;
The lack of this vitamin is manifested by drowsiness, irritability, skin lesions, dermatitis, decreased immune response. High doses of pyridoxine is toxic, can cause disorders of the nervous system. To avoid such problems, it is necessary to follow dosage. Taking vitamins should be under the supervision of a physician and only in case of deficit.
Contains folic acid in foods of plant origin (vegetables and fruits):
- wheat germ;
- yeast (beer and baking);
The lack of a substance can result in the following consequences:
- blood diseases;
- the appearance of fetal defects and mental retardation in a child (if there is not enough vitamin fed during gestation).
What contains vitamin B12
Contains vitamin B12 in foods:
- the kidneys;
- dairy products, milk, yogurt, sour milk);
- in soybeans, seaweed.
Symptoms of deficiency:
- ulcer of stomach and duodenum;
- frequent constipation;
- reduction of appetite;
- pernicious anemia, mental and neurologic diseases, signs of acute deficiency of vitamin.
What food contains vitamin B 1:
- polka dot green;
- wild rose;
- pork (lean).
The lack of vitamin B1 results in the disease beriberi. Provoke pathology can too frequent consumption of products of flour of fine grinding, sweets, refined foods. Another negative factor may become frequent intake of foods rich in enzymes that break down thiamin. B1 deficiency often appears in people with alcohol dependence.
Vitamins of group B
Vitamin B in food is extremely important, deficiency can result in:
- to fatigue;
- the appearance of irritability;
- problems with memory;
- the occurrence of peeling on the skin;
- cause frequent dizziness;
- problems with digestion, stools;
- frequent nasal bleeding.
To avoid this, you should carefully consider the child’s diet, include foods rich in vitamin B. it is Particularly important to give their children of school age, because this period is responsible for a child great physical and mental stress. Substances affect the developing nervous system, cardiovascular system, immune system, health.