That shows a General analysis of blood
Laboratory tests in medicine are used for different purposes. Through a common blood test can reveal abnormalities in the internal systems of the body or to confirm a specific diagnosis. The examination is an obligatory stage of preparation of the clinical picture of any disease.
Possible self-decoding blood
Laboratory studies of biological material are conducted by experienced professionals. The results contain a huge number of terms and metrics that are not understandable to patients, without a certain knowledge. To help to answer the question that shows the General analysis of blood, can special online services, through which anyone prepare for a visit to a medical facility.
To learn that can show the General analysis of blood, we need the following information:
- gender (men and women are the same the results of the study can mean different variance);
- age (in children and adult patients standards for levels of certain substances differ);
- General information on substances, the level of which is investigated (for example, to understand what a hemoglobin or leukocytes, it is possible to use special literature or Internet);
- the rules of various substances in the blood (this information can easily be found in the same sources).
To understand the nuances of the transcripts, it is important to understand what the clinical analysis of blood. In a broad sense, the KLA is the study of the composition of the material in the laboratory to determine the level of certain substances. The number of positions in the paper that the patient gets depends on the method of sampling and the variety of studies, their purpose.
What is included in the General analysis of blood
The need for clinical examination of the blood is determined by the physician. The material for analysis is taken from a vein or finger. In some cases, accurate diagnosis is mandatory to study blood the extended type. Each technique has its own peculiarities and nuances of evaluation of the obtained results.
|That shows a General analysis of blood from a vein|
From the finger
|That shows jab of a finger|
|What is the KLA deployed type|
|Erythrocyte indices||MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV|
|Platelet indices||MPV, PDW|
|WBC||NEUT, MONO, EO, BASO, LYMPH|
That shows the clinical analysis of blood
The study of the composition occurs in two cases – when a General survey or to confirm a specific diagnosis. For the doctor has special value not only the level of certain substances, but also indicators such as folding, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) and leukocyte formula (leucoformula shows the percentage of several types of erythrocytes). The purpose of KLA depends on the patient’s condition and age.
In younger or adolescent is the formation of the body. Children of the KLA conducted to determine the General condition of the patient. Research in this case are simplified, but the doctor if you suspect a deviation may appoint an additional procedure, helps to expand the results. To decipher the General analysis of blood from a baby is harder than that of an adult, so do it professionals exclusively.
Two KLA for children:
- the «triad» (the leukocyte count, hemoglobin, and ESR);
- an expanded version of (a detailed study of the substances in the composition of the material for research).
The KLA is taken from the finger or vein. The second option is meant in order to determine more accurate indicators of the blood. The analysis in adults, the main role is played by the presence of harmful microorganisms, enzymes and hormones, immunity, physical and chemical composition taken for research material. UAC provides assistance in the diagnosis of many diseases.
During the period of gestation of KLA is required, shall be held not less than four times within 9 months. To donate blood pregnant have to determine not only the overall condition of the body, but also to identify rhesus-conflict, deviations in the development of the unborn child or other negative factors. Woman is assigned clinical and biochemical analysis. Research helps to identify such disorders as anemia, inflammation, dehydration, bleeding disorders, serious changes in the internal organs.
Blood tests in some cases have special characteristics. In the study of the composition of the material on HIV are two methods – polymerase chain reaction and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Blood is taken exclusively from Vienna. Conclusion laboratory studies of the effect positive or negative indicator. In the first case, the probability of the presence of the virus is 99.9 %.
To identify Oncology can PI using a comparison of KLA in different periods or special blood tests. To identify the development of cancer cells in the early stages can clinical and biochemical analyses of the material, but the more accurate the results indicate tumor markers. Of concern are substances such as CEA, PSA, CA 15-3, CA 125, CA 19-9. Each of the tumor markers indicate the likelihood of developing cancer of a particular organ. For example, CA 15-3 refers to the signs of breast cancer.
What pathology reveals the General clinical analysis of blood
On the basis of laboratory tests of the blood, the doctor detects the presence of allergic reactions, infectious and inflammatory processes, pathologies of the circulatory system. This type of analysis is one of the most effective. In some cases, diagnosis comes from detection of multiple abnormalities in the result of the study.
To diseases, which helps to diagnose the UAC include:
- anemia (decrease in hemoglobin);
- purulent inflammation (increased white cells);
- diseases of viral nature (decrease in white blood cells);
- autoimmune abnormalities and cancer (SOE level);
- malignant neoplasms (increased protein);
- disorders of the liver, kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract (reduced protein);
- cyst, pancreatitis, or diabetes mellitus (increased amylase);
- pathology of the liver (bilirubin level);
- of renal disease, ileus, myocardial infarction (urea level);
- leukemia, anemia, neoplastic processes (iron level);
- thyroid disease and dehydration (creatinine level).