The role of natural testosterone in the female and male body enormous, so the lack of this vital hormone need to fill it by medication. This therapy will help to avoid exacerbation of some diseases, is an excellent prevention of obesity. But what is known about such methods of treatment?
Who needs vitamins
Typical pills are dispensed only by prescription and recommended for use not only men but also women. This is extremely important to ensure hormonal balance of the body, to eliminate the disturbed working of the adrenal cortex and dysfunction of the reproductive system. This therapy is appropriate for representatives of the stronger sex in the presence of the following indicators:
- impotence endocrine origin;
- the underdevelopment of the genitals;
- delayed puberty;
- chronic prostatitis;
- the hypopituitarism;
- the rehabilitation period after castration;
- decreased libido;
- male menopause;
For women pharmacy drugs to increase testosterone is necessary when diagnosed with infertility, which occurs on the background of ovarian dysfunction with subsequent reduced reproductive activity. In addition, their systematic approach helps to quickly stabilize the General condition in the fight against pathological processes, diseases:
- malignant breast tumors;
- uterine fibroids;
- menopausal syndrome;
- the period of menopause.
Drugs to increase testosterone
When the human body suffers from a lack of natural testosterone, tablets with synthetic composition with proper reception fill this hormone in full. There are a few names of such medications, but they must be prescribed by the attending physician. Otherwise, the female body starts to develop on the mannish type, appears symptoms of anxiety.
This simple rule applies to professional athletes, bodybuilders and use the vitamins in tablets, injections, as an anabolic substance prohibited steroids. The appearance and shape of the muscles change significantly improved their structure, but the use of hormones should be dosed previously discussed with the trainer and doctor.
It is an androgenic drug, comprising testosterone undecanoate is the active ingredient. Andriol is available in the form of tablets of orange color that is designed to receive through the mouth. Patients are men with obvious problems of the sexual sphere, and daily doses are individually determined by the physician. Brief description of the testosterone pills are the following:
- The drug is contraindicated in problems in the prostate and breast.
- The initial daily dose should not exceed 160 mg and make it is recommended for 2-3 weeks.
- Overdose symptoms of food poisoning, symptomatic treatment is used.
- Tablets need to drink while eating, drink plenty of water.
- Occurs drug interactions not working with barbiturates.
Hormonal drug, which is fully simulates the functions of a natural hormone produced by the body. The production of testosterone in tablets intended for use through the mouth. Methyltestosterone is assigned to women and men promptly corrects hormonal imbalance, provides a stable positive dynamics diagnosed disease. Brief characteristics of the medicinal product the following:
- Vitamin tablets has a number of contraindications, detailed instructions.
- The initial daily dose – 0.1 g, single – 0.05 g of the drug.
- In case of overdose increase side effects, treatment is symptomatic.
- The tablets should be dissolved under the tongue until dissolved.
- There are drug interactions with Cyclosporine not working.
How much to buy at the pharmacy
These pills are dispensed strictly according to the recipe, and for some patients is prohibited by the tool. Drugstore vitamins for men and women much more expensive, so order medicines cheaper through online pharmacy. The price is affordable and the quality remains high, no doubt a therapeutic effect. Testosterone pills cost the patient from 2 000 to 6 000 depending on the chemical composition and manufacturer.
What is dangerous drugs that increase testosterone
Pills are dispensed strictly according to the recipe, due to the presence of large list of contraindications, side effects, is not excluded a deliberate overdose. Not everyone patients were allowed to raise creatine this drug, because the clinical picture can only increase. Contraindications affect such features of the body:
- chronic diseases of the liver and kidneys;
- increased sensitivity of the organism to the synthetic components;
- periods of pregnancy, lactation, children’s age;
- pathology of the prostate gland in men;
- diabetes mellitus;
- one of the stages of obesity;
- caution – retirement age, the transition period in boys.
Side effects such use the following:
- skin rashes of varying intensity;
- increasing signs of dyspepsia;
- precocious puberty;
- frequent erections, increased libido;
- dizzy spells, migraine;
- hyperemia after performing an injection;
- cholestatic jaundice;
- local reactions on the skin;
Video: how to increase testosterone levels in men
Svetlana, 41 years:he Took testosterone pills with endometriosis. I am against hormones since they promote weight gain. In my case this did not happen, and forced the increase in testosterone helped get rid of infertility and experience the joy of motherhood. Without consulting a doctor pills is not advised, but the same problem I recommend testosterone.
Marina, 37 years:I increase of testosterone pills is not approached in the treatment of uterine fibroids. Only time lost in vain, and the doctor still sent to the surgery. When I was advised in the postoperative period, the extra money was not, had to be abandoned. I have never regretted this decision, because this «chemistry» is definitely not for my body.
Karina, 41 years:I gave up testosterone, because it gets into the lymph and spreads throughout the body. The consequences can be unpredictable, and the female body can generally be masculine. Someone will say that my opinion is obsolete, but before eyes a vivid example of his sister, who took the vitamins for the body.