Table of carbohydrates in food
The person that follows nutrition knows that certain types of food contain different amounts of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Each of these elements has its own function, being responsible for healthy body and participating in metabolism. One of the important things that you should know – how much carbohydrate compounds contained in the food they combine the table of carbohydrates in food. These substances are responsible for filling the body with energy. Read more about types of carbohydrates and how to saturate their body, read below.
Foods containing complex carbohydrates
It is known that hydrocarbon compounds help to provide the human body with the necessary amount of energy. Calculation of norm of carbohydrates should be carried out depending on physical activity. The greater the number of calories people spend doing sport or leading an active lifestyle, the more he needs to consume carbohydrate products. To restore power, not to gain weight or Vice versa – contributes to weight loss, you need to carefully diet. Special attention to carbohydrate counting should be paid to diabetics, and people prone to obesity.
Consuming large amounts of carbohydrates, they must be recycled, otherwise the connection will contribute to the emergence of fat deposits. In addition, there are two types of carbohydrates that have a particular interaction with the body – simple and complex. Complex carbohydrates, called slow low-glycemic (does not contribute to a strong rise in blood sugar). They can be regularly consumed in food, they do not cause increased weight gain. Products that you will be able to find them high maintenance:
- Many vegetables – potatoes, tomatoes, spinach, cucumbers.
- A variety of cereals, such as buckwheat.
- The durum wheat.
Many products that contain slow carbohydrates, having a high nutritional value, help the body to function normally. They are the Foundation of proper nutrition and required to use. The daily intake of products containing hydrocarbon compounds, ranging from 250 to 580 grams, depending on physical activity. What is the benefit of slow carbohydrate compounds:
- This high-molecular substances – polysaccharides. In contrast to the easily digestible simple (fast) carbs with one or two molecules they are much more slowly absorbed into the bloodstream provide a feeling of satiety. And this is especially necessary when you use easy way to lose weight (diet) and correct separation of power.
- Polysaccharides with reasonable use does not contribute to weight gain. Besides, many products containing them, are rich in other vitamins and trace elements in the composition, slow down the absorption of carbohydrate substances in the blood. Fast carbohydrates are almost immediately converted into fat.
- Polysaccharides do not cause spikes in blood sugar. Because of the complexity of their molecular structure they long absorbed by the stomach wall than the gradual saturation of the body with energy. Another difference from simple carbohydrates into the blood, they cause a sharp, but not too long a leap of sugar. You receive the energy, but the feeling of fullness quickly. On products containing quick mono — or disaccharides are saying that they have a high glycemic index.
People suffering from diabetes to consume even polysaccharides with caution. For them, doctors have developed a special «bread unit». One HEH is equal to 10 grams of carbohydrates. Per meal a person with diabetes can eat 4-5 of these units, female 3-4, snack – 1-2.
List of foods rich in carbohydrates
A list of products containing the maximum amount of carbohydrates, will help the right diet to upgrade the power supply. More carbohydrate compounds contained in cereals, legumes, certain vegetables, nuts. What products to look for the largest number of mono-, di — and polysaccharides:
- Grain split peas.
- Boiled corn.
- Dried rosehip.
- Pine nuts.
- Corn, barley, rice, semolina, buckwheat, barley porridge, oatmeal.
- Rice, rye, wheat flour.
- Wheat, butter crackers.
What foods have no carbs?
There are foods, which contain almost no hydrocarbons – neither quick nor slow. They often contain carbohydrate-free diet, adherents to recommend eliminate virtually all carbohydrates: an example is the well-known Kremlin diet. Nutritionists do not recommend to stick to this diet. For those who want to lose weight, it is desirable to reduce the consumption of carbohydrate compounds, however, rejecting them completely, the person is in danger to suffer, violating the metabolism.
Harmful diet without carbohydrates will cause weakness, fatigue and other side effects. To lose weight, experts on nutrition recommend not to exceed the daily norm of consumption of foods with carbohydrate compounds. Besides, it is necessary to abandon polysaccharides and disaccharides – sugar, sweet fruits and cakes, which bring only harm to the body. Carbohydrate-free products is consumed in the evening the last meal. These include:
- Veal, chicken, rabbit.
- Quail, duck, chicken eggs.
- Liver, heart.
- Shrimps, crabs.
- Grain cheese.
- Vegetables: cabbage, bell peppers, artichokes, zucchini.
- Oranges, grapefruits.
Consumption of carbohydrate foods should be the first half of the day is necessary, first, to fill the body with energy, and secondly that the substance is not converted into fats night. The evening should give preference to a useful and easy no carb food, low-calorie, described above. According to statistics, a proper diet with a normal ratio of proteins-fats-carbohydrates-much more efficient carbohydrate-free diets.
Table of carbohydrate content and calorie content in foods
Preparing dishes, to the person in charge of tracking nutrition, it is important to know about the foods that contain large amounts of carbohydrates to replenish the energy supply of the body. Vegetables, fruits, cereals, mushrooms, flour of different degrees help to saturate the body with necessary substances. It is worth remembering that the calorie content of ready meals may be different and some slow carbohydrate compounds after heat treatment go bad fast carbs. Table of carbohydrates in various foods:
|Product name||The amount of protein per 100 grams||Kilocalories per 100 grams|
|Grain husked peas||57,7||323|
|Whole pods of peas||53,3||303|
|Drain the turn||9,4||54|
|Fresh rose hips||24||101|
|Fresh boletus||3.7 V||31|
|Fresh aspen mushrooms||3,4||31|
|Seeds and nuts|
|Bread and flour|
|Wheat flour first grade||73,2||329|
|Wheat flour second grade||70,8||328|