Premenstrual syndrome — how to reduce discomfort
The program of nine steps. This program is recommended for those who feel the impact of premenstrual syndrome. It will help eliminate the causes of future disorders of the climacteric character. The program will alleviate the suffering of women in these difficult days. The tips will help reduce discomfort, which intensified in the second phase of the menstrual cycle.
The biological rhythms that coordinate the work of the female body, fixed in the first days after the birth of girls. They continue to exert their influence throughout life, sleep disturbances and emotional instability are observed even for girls 2-3 years. Help yourself, try to alleviate their suffering, adhering to our advice.
1. During this period, try to get plenty of rest in the fresh air. Do all the fun, listen to relaxing music, read and embroider. Try not to think about the problems.
2. Be these days are physically active. Go swimming, walk to ski, do morning exercises. Exercise eliminate excess blood flow to the female pelvic organs.
3. It is desirable to refuse drinks containing gas and caffeine. Do not consume alcohol and strong tea. Give preference to dairy products, vegetables and fruit. To limit the use of salt and sugar. This diet will help to alleviate suffering in the days of premenstrual syndrome.
4. To get rid of nervous tension and anxiety it is advisable to consume herbal tea. 10 grams of a mixture of: 3 parts yarrow herb Valerian root, 1 part St. John’s wort, and 2 parts of lemon balm. Mixture pour boiling water and insist in a warm place for 20 minutes. To consume one third to one-half Cup 3 times daily before meals. You can alternate it with other tea in a ratio of 2:5:2 — chamomile flowers, fruits cumin, Valerian root.
5. For insomnia 30 minutes before bedtime it’s advisable to take infusion: 10 g of a mixture of grass, peppermint, chamomile flowers, fennel seeds and Valerian root. Mixture, pour a glass of boiling water, heated in a water bath, cool and drain. Also to cope with insomnia will help novopassit (Passiflora).
6. In those dark days, it is advisable to drink plenty of fluids. To eliminate edema, it is recommended to receive infusions of the leaves of bearberry and birch, corn silk, oregano and Highlander pochechuynaya. Drink a decoction of rose hips and cranberry juice. Eat the young shoots of garlic and sprigs of dill and parsley.
7. Foods rich in calcium and potassium: raisins, baked apples, cheese, dried apricots, will help get rid of cramps in muscles and tingling.
8. Relieve pain in the head and the heartbeat fee in the ratio of 1:2:1:2 — hop cones, peppermint leaves, Valerian root and bean trefoil. Two cups of boiling water pour 5 grams of the mixture, let stand 30 minutes, cool, squeeze. Take half a Cup 2-3 times a day.
9. Flatulence, abdominal pain helps chamomile tea — one fourth — one third Cup 3-4 times a day. With the appearance of nausea, put an ice cube under the tongue, the melted water drink in small SIPS.