Is it possible to get pregnant right after your period
Women are divided into 2 types: those that tend to be better to protect yourself in sex, and those who wish to conceive a child. But both these categories at the time wondering: is it possible to get pregnant right after your period? and when you can get pregnant after menstruation?
In order to confidently answer the question can you get pregnant after your period, it is necessary to consider the phase of the menstrual cycle. The average menstrual cycle of a woman lasts 28 days but it can vary from 20 to 35 days. In each individual case the menstrual cycle of an individual.
The first phase of the menstrual cycle is responsible for the maturation of the follicle, the place in which begins to develop and grow the egg. The second phase of the menstrual cycle is famous because ovulation occurs, the most favorable time for conception — the ripened egg breaks out of its follicle and is waiting in the fallopian tube fertilization. The vital functions of Mature eggs varies up to 3 days. The final phase of the menstrual cycle — on-site ruptured follicle forms a yellow body, the fertilized egg is influenced by physiological factors out of the female body. It was during this period period.
What are the chances of getting pregnant right after period? From the above data we can understand that the probability of getting pregnant after your period is negligible, but the risk of getting pregnant after your period still exists. Many women who adhere to this method of contraception, given the confidence the inability to conceive and failed.
In some cases, it is possible to get pregnant after period?
- Very short menstrual cycle, its duration is 21 days. In this case, ovulation occurs immediately after the last day of menstruation, and a woman can often confuse risky days. Read the article: «the days of high chance to conceive a child.
- Is it possible to get pregnant after period? Of course, in that case, if, on the contrary, increased duration of menstruation (duration of menstruation lasts longer than 7 days). In this case, there is a risk that until the last day of period can Mature the follicle or the egg, then immediately there will be a fertilisation.
- Is it possible to get pregnant right after your period? So, this is facilitated by disturbances in the menstrual cycle. Very often women on reception at the gynecologist asked: «After your period how to get pregnant?», but what they do have is broken or is not formed of the menstrual cycle. The doctor then answer: «the Risk of conception exists daily.» Because it is unknown when ovulation or when you begin to form follicles.
- Some sexual diseases cause bleeding that can be confused with the onset of menses. «Disguised» menstruation can trigger conception, for example, then when started ovulating, but the woman was confused painful bleeding with menstruation. Learn about the symptoms of ovulation can from this article
- In some cases, women suffer from hereditary disease: spontaneous ovulation. It happens in the case if the female body is able to ripen more than one egg. The exact moment of maturation of each, it is not possible to guess, so conception can happen at any time.
What are the chances of getting pregnant after your period, as we described above. If a woman is planning to conceive a child, she, first of all, you need to consult a specialist to fully examine the body. If there are any diseases, they need to be cured. Also the doctor will help to make an accurate graph of the menstrual cycle, for it is easier to identify the best days for conception.
Questions pregnancy during menstruation is considered here, and before them here.
What are the chances of getting pregnant after your period? In each case this probability is individual, but the possibility of conception or the risk always exists.