Hydrogen peroxide in nose
Universal remedy – hydrogen peroxide (hyperon) – used medicine not only for treatment of open wounds but also to treat various ailments. These include the problems often turn to ENT doctor: bleeding from the nose, rhinitis (runny nose) and acute – sinusitis and frontal sinusitis.
How to use hydrogen peroxide with a cold
Before you start to use the peroxide from the common cold, it is necessary to identify the root cause of it. To obtain the necessary information about the disease, diagnosis and consultation is recommended to visit a qualified physician. A runny nose can be caused by:
- sinusitis (inflammation of sinus);
- by sinusitis (inflammation of the frontal cavities);
- neurological pathologies;
- other inflammatory processes.
A few basic tips when using peroxide of hydrogen in diseases of the nose:
- Before taking sure to clean the nose.
- Solution for instillation or irrigation of the sinuses should have a temperature of 35-37 degrees.
- The use of the tools it is advisable before bedtime..
- After using the solution do not go to the air to avoid overcooling.
Depending on a disease, the doctor will prescribe the appropriate therapy. For example, viral irritation, sinusitis or the flu it is recommended that nasal lavage with hydrogen peroxide, and neurological pathologies – instillation. You can use cotton swabs soaked means to be inserted into the nostrils for 5-10 minutes. This procedure is universal and is assigned for various diseases. Consider the methods of application of hydrogen peroxide in the nose.
This conservative and very useful procedure for the prevention of diseases, especially during the spread of influenza. Cleaning the sinus has a positive effect, which helps to avoid surgeries and other complex medical manipulations (punctures in maxillary sinusitis, surgery). Proper rinsing is carried out with a syringe or small Turkey Baster. The procedure must be performed twice a day:
- Prepare the solution: mix the boiled water (a quarter Cup) and a hyperon (a teaspoon).
- Remove the needle from the syringe and draw the liquid (a few cubes).
- Enter the solution with pressure, thus drawing a fluid flows.
- Repeat the procedure for the other nostril.
Hydrogen peroxide in the nose, doctors recommend to use with this unpleasant disease such as sinusitis. Inflammation of the frontal sinuses is extremely unpleasant symptoms: severe headache, eye pain, respiratory disorder, photophobia, General body weakness, fever. External signs: swelling of the upper eyelid and area above eyebrows. In this case, doctors recommend a wash with a hyperon.
Treatment of sinusitis with hydrogen peroxide at Neumyvakina
When inflammation of maxillary sinuses it is recommended that treatment with hydrogen peroxide, which is illuminated by the works of Professor Neumyvakina. The technique works due to the fact that the tool has high antibacterial properties. Through this, all internal negative microflora, which is present in the human body, is destroyed. Hydrogen peroxide from sinusitis applies:
- Prepare a three percent hyperon (15 drops) and mix with warm boiled water (50 milliliters).
- Dial liquid with a pipette.
- Turns put the solution into both nasal passages.
- After 20 seconds the vehicle will begin to cause the flow of mucus.
- Tilt your head to the side, put a finger on one nostril, blow out the mucus.
- Put your head on the other shoulder and repeat the procedure.
- Nothing to eat for ten minutes after .
Burying peroxide in nose
There are many reasons why is shown to bury the hydrogen peroxide in the nose. One of them is bleeding caused by chronic rhinitis, trauma, atrophy of the mucous membrane. This phenomenon can be caused by a number of more serious diseases: syphilis, tuberculosis, hypotension. Before you apply the peroxide, be sure to consult a doctor. In any case, it is necessary to stop the bleeding, and the solution of the Hyperon. Due to its ability to heal rapidly, the solution will cover the damaged vessels.
Hydrogen peroxide from a cold or bleeding in the form of drops is used:
- One tablespoon of water take 12 to 14 drops.
- Dial the pipette solution.
- Put each nasal passage (four drops).
- Clean mucus from the nose.
- Moisten with the solution cotton swabs.
- Place them in the nostrils for 15 minutes.
- If the bleeding has not stopped, it is necessary to call an ambulance.
Despite the large number of positive properties, in the application of hydrogen peroxide in isolated cases may exhibit some side effects, such as diarrhea, nausea, skin rash, drowsiness, fatigue, noise in the head. Natural contraindications to the use of the solution is the idiosyncrasy. Not recommended for treatment of runny nose hydrogen peroxide simultaneously with various other medications, since the combination of drugs may harm the body. According to responses of doctors and patients, the hyperon also applies when:
- sore throat;
- varicose veins;
- skin cancer;
- damage to the skin;
- the appearance of boils and other ailments.