How to understand that you have worms
There is a misconception that worms only appear in the lower marginal sections of society. Is it really so? You can every time to wash hands before eating, to keep a clean house, avoid cats and dogs, but ideal conditions for the absence of the worms are only in special laboratories. Medical studies have shown that every second person faced with parasites in their lifetime. How to know you have worms?
Symptoms of worm infestation in the body of an adult
You’ve met people who have complaints of isolated symptoms are common, but they can’t understand why? The occurrence of pain or discomfort occurs during helminth infection. Depending on the location of parasites-helminths, the problem will focus on a specific area of the body. Not to be among the infected and are unaware, please read all the symptoms that may indicate the presence of worms.
- Allergic rashes such as patches of eczema, urticaria, boils, papilloma – a loud signal that the body is in danger.
- Frequent fits of coughing that cannot be cured by traditional medical way, expectorant, or grandma’s methods, saying of worm infestation.
- Inflammation of the upper part of the respiratory tract, including pneumonia, rhinitis indicate the occurrence of parasites-worms, roundworm, Strongyloides.
- Difficulties with bowel as constipation. Stool are not, after all, in the cavity there are clumps of parasites-helminths. If long worms (roundworms), they obstruct the secretion of bile and pancreatic juice. Parasites-helminths is accompanied by diarrhea, constipation and bloating.
- The appearance of a cold more often the former shows a decline of the immune system, because your body is not running at full force, triggered by worms.
- Constant nervousness due to bowel problems, which arise on the basis of worms clinging to the walls of the blood vessels.
- Due to poisoning of the blood parasites worms found deep depression.
- Pain in the joints, if the worms move behind him, and thereby injure the tissue.
The first signs of the presence of worms in children
Kids are active, playful, love to explore the world, even a child will involuntarily put my hand in the mouth, which is full of germs. Imagine a childhood without worms? Here is the role and way of life, and luck, but hygiene is the best way to minimize the possibility of parasites worms in children. The following are the first signs of worms in humans, it is very small. To rely only on one symptom, the child wrongly, but if you notice 3 or more, it makes sense to go to the doctor until the parasites worms have caused enormous harm.
- If the kid is active, but has become more nimble, frisky, don’t deprive attention this time.
- Itching in the anus of a child with worms is easy to see, because the child will constantly put their hands under panties.
- Excessive secretion of saliva in the mouth during the activity and sleep of the baby occurs at the time of the active processes in helminth parasites.
- A strong desire to eat sweets. So it is and so is every child, but if you notice the hysteria, a chronic ailment of the body in terms of such products, it is not necessary to write off all on whims.
- Peeling the age of the baby.
- Dry the roots of the hair, the child’s nails constantly break, because the body of worms literally suck the juice.
- Frequent illness, colds toddler as a result of low immunity.
- Constant drowsiness, lethargy reaction.
As manifest and dangerous than the worms during pregnancy
Any woman during pregnancy, monitors the hygiene and health like never before. During this period, she listens for any sign from the body, and not see a problem as parasites-worms that will be impossible. If a woman decided a few symptoms that indicate the presence of worms during pregnancy, the obligatory trip to the doctor. Delay in this case is not necessary, because there is a risk of damage to the foetus parasites of helminths. Great importance has the form of worms and the duration of pregnancy.
Most people infected with such parasites: pinworms, tapeworms, Ascaris and Giardia. A manifestation of the worms in the pregnant woman’s body become a weight loss, irritability, weakness, headaches. Parasites worms living in the gut, will lead to constipation, diarrhea and other problems with the stomach. To identify worms using common tests pregnant will not work. Parasites helminths increase the toxicity and are a great danger to the unborn baby in the form of respiratory diseases, pneumonia, allergic reactions.
Naturally, there is less threat of worms, but the damage to the body of the expectant mother they cause anyway. The main problem during pregnancy is impossible to take special medication against parasites-worms, because they are poisonous and harmful to women at this stage. What to do? Treatment of folk remedies – logical, a useful alternative. Arm yourself with preventive actions, then the risk of Contracting parasitic worms during pregnancy will minimize.
Browse drugs from worms broad-spectrum
The active ingredient of drugs – Pyrantel. The medicine should be consumed when the detected ascariasis, Make «Pyrantel» and «Helmintox». at a time when worms, the roundworm and the pinworm is based on body weight – 10 mg/kg 2-3 week course of therapy is repeated. If the body is infected with other parasites, the use of some other drugs (3 consecutive days a dose). Among the side effects of drugs occur diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, hives, poor appetite, allergic reactions on the skin, headache, hallucinations, hyperthermia.
2. .»Nematol», «Worm», .»Albendazole» «Altasol»
The active substance is albendazole. Taking the drug is against such parasites as roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, vlasoglavy, hookworms, as well as in diseases such as toxocariasis, strongyloidiasis, Echinococcus lungs, liver, giardiasis, and others. It is prohibited to use the tool during pregnancy, when the affected retina, with hypersensitivity, children up to 2 years. If you have impaired liver function or haemopoiesis, are you breastfeeding, then you can take this drug should be very carefully only after consultation with your doctor.
The tablets are taken during meals, once or several days, depending on parasite worms inside the body. Increasing the dose is contraindicated. Among the adverse reactions of the drug, liver dysfunction, dizziness, increased pressure, temperature, allergic rashes, pancytopenia, granulocytopenia, vomiting, abdominal pain, renal failure, dizziness.
Treatment of folk remedies
If it happened already, that you met with the carriers of parasites-helminths, whether it is a pet who has fleas, raw fish, meat or shellfish, to despair or to neglect this matter is not necessary. Afraid to try drugs against worms due to the large list of side effects? Use traditional methods that have long been practiced by our grandmothers and grandfathers, not allowing the passage of parasites of the helminth.
- Raw onion and fresh garlic. These products are added to food to strengthen the immune system against worms. Harmful parasites helminths in the form of not only adults, but eggs faster leave your body.
- A decoction of chamomile and fennel. A week after the departure of parasites-helminths, treatment is repeated to prevent.
- A strong effect in parasites helminths (roundworm, pinworm, vlasoglavy) will give the mushroom tincture. You will need 3 tbsp of powder dry chanterelles, filled with 150 ml of water. Tincture should stand for a couple of weeks. To use the active process of reproduction of parasitic worms 1 teaspoon at night.
- In Union with a laxative to try to eat on an empty stomach 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds or 10 cloves of garlic, filled with melted milk. Laxative be taken 2 hours after the procedure to completely release the body from parasites and worms.
You need to understand what prevention measures do not ascribe to a tablet from worms, otherwise your immune system will suffer greatly. Although the development cycles of parasites-helminths are very different from each other, observing a number of preventive actions you can avoid the risk of the disease. Stick to the simple rules of personal hygiene and you minimize the main factor of the appearance of worms.
- Wash hands after contact with all the side factors, which are the worms or their eggs.
- To keep clean nails on hands and feet. In children it is advisable to shear them anyway, because they specifically can’t stick a finger in the mouth, infected with parasites helminths.
- Thoroughly wash all vegetables, fruits, berries, especially those facing land and had contact with worms.
- To buy meat and fish in dreams catering that passed the station. At this point, the products must undergo mandatory heat treatment against parasites helminths.
- To drink only clean water.
- To destroy the insect vectors such as flies because their legs are to contain eggs of parasites.
Video: test for the presence of worms in the home
How do you know you have worms from the comfort of home? Scotch-test that will help you to detect parasites worms. The video shows how and where the worms are located, what time of day they lay white eggs. The program «Live healthy!» prompt advice to mothers how to prepare an analysis for the presence of helminths by hand at home. The main part of the worms lay eggs at night, so as soon as the baby woke up, take the tape and stick it on a couple of seconds before the anus. This analysis is easy to carry to the clinic to check for worms.