Effective recipes of folk remedies for headaches
Headache is one of the most common ailments of our time. This pain knows no age or gender restrictions, can occur without seemingly good reasons, and may suddenly disappear, or to be disturbed for several days. Despite the fact that people from ancient times is studying this phenomenon and looking for a cure, headache and to this day remains a very mysterious and incomprehensible. This is largely due to the fact that headache is very versatile: it can be a symptom of a serious or not of the disease, and may itself be a disease (e.g., migraine).
And to establish the cause of pain is not less important than to get rid of it, this directly affects your health. Especially if the headache be an ongoing protracted, you should think about a visit to the doctor. If it is rare and short-lived, it is likely that the pain is a consequence of overwork. If the cause is not set correctly, then the treatment desired effect will not give. Of course, you can use painkillers, but effectively treat the cause, not the consequence.
Once you understand the cause and firmly believe in it, you can start treatment. You can take the medicine in abundance by modern medicine, but the treatment of headache folk remedies will bring less harm to the body with the same effect.
The treatment of headaches arising from stress and fatigue
If the cause is frequent headaches fatigue and overexertion, take care to remove tension and to get plenty of rest and relax.
/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/1291043596.jpg» alt=»Headache from stress and overwork. Folk remedy from a headache» width=»308″ height=»420″ sizes=»(max-width: 308px) 100vw, 308px» />
- Mix thoroughly in the tank for 3 parts hawthorn blood-red and BlackBerry leaves, 2 parts motherwort herb and 1 part goutweed and cudweed. 1st.l. the resulting herb mixture brew Cup of boiling water and warm up in a water bath for 15 minutes. Then, remove from heat and allow another to stand, covered for 20 minutes. Strain and take half a Cup 3-4 times a day. Before taking to improve taste you can add honey.
- 1H.l. rosemary leaves pour a glass of boiling water, let it brew under the lid for 10 minutes, strain, sweeten with honey and drink slowly SIPS.
- 1st.l. flowers of clover brew Cup boiling water, leave for half an hour, strain. Take 3 times a day 2st.l. before meals.
- 1st.l. lime-colored brew Cup boiling water, warm on water bath for 15 minutes, give half an hour to infuse, strain and cool to room temperature. Drink before eating a third Cup 2-3 times a day.
- Mix 2 parts rose hips and Rowan, 1 part herbs of epilobium angustifolium and goutweed ordinary. 2st.l. herbal mixture brew in a thermos with two cups boiling water and allow to stand for 2 hours, strain. Take half a Cup 3-4 times a day.
Headache insomnia and overstimulation
If You are overexcited, You just need to calm Nervi, using traditional recipes or farm products.
- 1st.l. fireweed angustifolia fill a thermos with boiling water and to insist 20 minutes, drain and cool. Take 2st.l. 4 times a day before meals.
- Mix 2 parts of hawthorn berries, fireweed angustifolia and motherwort, 1 part anise fruit and meadowsweet. 1st.l. Herbal herbal brew in a thermos Cup boiling water and insist 2 hours, strain. Take half a Cup at night, pre-sweetened with honey.
- You can use the recipe for a headache if you strain.
- Thoroughly mix equal proportions of rose hips cinnamon, raspberry and anise, Linden flowers heart-shaped meadow and clover, leaves, cranberries and mother and stepmother. Brew 1st.l. received the herbal herbal Cup of boiling water and steep for 10 minutes. Take a Cup 1-3 times a day as tea. You can add sugar or honey.
- Mix equal amount of the herb fireweed angustifolium, Helichrysum and motherwort, raspberry and strawberry leaves, marigold flowers and hawthorn, dried Apple. 1st.l. The resulting collection pour a glass of boiling water and steep under a cover for 20 minutes. Strain, to improve the taste, add sugar or honey. Drink in the morning and before going to sleep hot.
- Grate lemon with peel and mash until mushy state. Preheat and lubricate the forehead and temples.
- Menthol oil lubricate the occipital area, behind ears, temples and forehead.
- 1/2st.l. the leaves are soft peppermint brew Cup of boiling water and heat on a water bath, stirring constantly for 15 minutes. Give 45 minutes to infuse, strain, slightly dilute with boiled water. Use half a Cup before each meal.
- 1st.l. Melissa leaves and 1H.l. lavender flowers fill a thermos 0.5 liters of boiling water. Let stand an hour, strain. Drink half a Cup 4-5 times a day.
- Break a fresh egg into a Cup and lightly whisk. Stirring constantly, quickly pour the boiling milk (eggs do not curdle) and as fast as you can drink. Drink this cocktail should be within a few days, so it is more efficient to use with long-term headaches.
Folk remedies for headaches
If the cause is not possible, or it is the result of hormonal or adaptive adjustment of the body (PMS, pregnancy, allergic reaction, weather sensitivity, symptoms of menopause), to alleviate the condition will help the following folk remedies:
- 1st.l. fresh or dried lavender flowers boil one Cup of boiling water and let it brew. A lavender tea, you can add a third tablespoon of cold mint or lemon balm.
- 1st.l. oregano brew 0.5 liters of boiling water, wrap in towel and leave for half an hour. Strain and drink half a Cup 2-3 times a day. Apply oregano is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- As the people believed that headaches helps wash the head with decoction of origanum. 100-200g. oregano 2-3 liters of water. Rinse well infusion.
- Prepare the rubbing oil: 300ml. vegetable oil 2st.l. ground to a powder of the leaves of Laurus Nobilis. You need to fill the grass with oil and insist in a dark place for a week. If you have a headache RUB to temple area in circular movements.
- To ease the pain will help with cold compresses. 1st.l.Apple cider vinegar dissolved in 1 l of water, add 1.l. salt, stir, moisten in the resulting solution is a cotton cloth and apply it to the frontal and temporal region. Better to relax and lie down for a few minutes in silence.
- Lubricate the whiskey juice of garlic.
- Can be applied to the temples cabbage compresses: crushed leaves of fresh cabbage, wrap in a cotton cloth and apply to the temples. Lie still with the compress for 40 minutes, then remove and drink a glass of green tea with lemon.
- Traditional methods suggest to take the morning as soon as raised the glass of sour milk or whey. This will help to establish the bowels and to cope with many diseases.
In some causes of headaches can be the consequence of oxygen starvation of the brain. Therefore, before resorting to medical treatment, it is reasonable to use breathing exercises. Just a few exercises will help to saturate the body with oxygen and the pain will go away. For example, breathe in deeply through your nose three times briefly exhale through the mouth. Then take a few sharp breaths nose, mouth. In the last step, close one nostril with your finger, slowly and deeply inhale and also exhale slowly through the mouth repeat with the other nostril, and so alternately repeat 2-3 times.