How to make linseed oil
In alternative medicine used the benefits of oils – a rich source of polysaturated acids. Their benefits can hardly be overestimated. No exception is Flaxseed oil, which with natural composition contains a greater concentration of omega-6 and omega-3. It has a specific taste, disgusting to many, but is characterized by many advantages.
The flax seed oil
Concentration of polysaturated acids, flax oil is superior to even fish oil, so doctors often call it a panacea for many diseases. It is not an official drug, but its unique properties have found application in all medical fields. Flaxseed oil is prohibited to take during pregnancy and childhood, which once again confirms the absence of toxic substances in the composition.
Valuable natural components in the formula are selenium, vitamins F, E, B, A and K, linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid. Another product contains natural proteins, antioxidants, amino acids, some trace elements and minerals. Such a rich composition differs hypoallergenic properties and rapid effect on the diseased organism. Make oil-based is recommended for intensive therapy, for reliable prevention. Applied as an independent method of treatment and auxiliary for body feeding.
Useful properties and contraindications
Before you consume Flaxseed oil, it is recommended to study the indications and contraindications for use. Help natural product is difficult to overestimate, but the self not previously appreciated. Preliminary consultation of the expert will facilitate the selection of dose, will help to improve the General condition before therapy, will eliminate the recurrence of the underlying disease. Among the beneficial properties for health, the doctors distinguish the following points. Flaxseed oil:
- prevents the formation of blood clots;
- is the prevention and treatment of cancer;
- improves the General condition of bronchial asthma;
- strengthens the immune system;
- treating gout and fibrocystic mastopathy;
- coats the stomach wall, which is important in the fight against gastritis, ulcers;
- reduces inflammatory processes;
- treats the affected thyroid gland;
- fights infection;
- prevents thrombosis, hypertension;
- provides antihistamine effect for allergies;
- cleanses the intestines;
- reduces the intensity of pain, cramps;
- restores the lipid exchange;
- treats a range of dermatological diseases;
- strengthens the nervous system;
- eliminates pathology of the bronchi and lungs;
- alleviates premenstrual syndrome;
- improves the condition of skin, hair and nails;
- ensures the prevention of atherosclerosis and diabetes;
- stimulates the reproductive system;
- strengthens blood vessels, stimulates the blood system;
- in cosmetology – postpones the signs of aging of the dermis;
- prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques;
- reduces the rate of cholesterol.
If we talk about the existing contraindications to use Flaxseed oil in capsules, or another form of release is highly undesirable in acute diseases. May escalate the basic or hidden disease, frequent side effects. Besides, it increases the risk of overdose this natural product. Contraindications are:
- pathology of the liver of a chronic nature;
- dysfunction of the pancreas;
- disrupted bile ducts;
- polyps of the uterus;
- hormonal contraceptives and antidepressants;
- violation of blood coagulability;
- chronic renal failure forms;
- periods of pregnancy and lactation;
- at elevated cholesterol to take this product only during the meal.
How to drink flax oil
To take oil on an empty stomach. The first appointment must take place in the morning. Throughout the day, too, is not superfluous to such treatment and prevention, the main thing – to comply with the prescribed per diem regulations, to act strictly to the testimony and recommendations of the doctor, not to raise the dosage. Therapeutic effect was observed already after the first procedure. Before taking it is important to know how to make linseed oil in various diseases.
- For adult patients the average daily dose is 1-2 tablespoons.
- Children are encouraged to give half of the given portion of the day.
- After consuming a single serving should eat a slice of Apple, to eliminate belching, discomfort in the mouth.
- If the positive dynamics is absent, a single portion should be doubled without harm to health.
- On average, intensive therapy lasts 1 month, for special reasons – 2 months. After that, you must exclude this natural product from the daily diet for 2-3 months.
Linseed oil is used to cleanse the digestive tract, since by itself, the flax has strong relaxing effect, stimulates peristalsis. You need every day to drink 2 tablespoons oil basics before sleep and in the morning observed a coveted indulgence of the chair. This should be done on an empty stomach. Duration of intensive therapy – up to the final disappearance of the alarming symptoms.
Flaxseed oil gastritis
The intake of natural product is good for gastritis and ulcers chronic forms. Natural substances envelop the wall of the affected stomach, as if forming a protective film. Disease in the acute form it can be cured, and chronic disease is to achieve long periods of remission. Take flax seed oil is important on an empty stomach 3 times a day, daily dose is 1 tablespoon before eating.
For pregnant women
Before taking Flaxseed oil, you need to understand contraindications, as they just mention the periods of pregnancy and lactation. Actually it is an effective, healthy body, appropriate preparation for childbirth and the increased chance of having a healthy and strong baby. A natural product useful for a child, so future moms can safely add substance to your food. Useful linseed oil for constipation in pregnant women.
Flaxseed oil against cancer
This substance – a great prevention of cancer, because it prevents the formation of cancer cells. If already diagnosed with one of the stages of cancer, find out how to make linseed oil, and whether such therapy. The therapeutic effect will be unambiguous. The composition is suitable for oral administration, has a pronounced drug interactions with other drugs and toxic substances.
Rules of use: drink on an empty stomach 2 tablespoons of oil basis, gradually increasing daily doses. It may be taking 1-2 capsules before each meal. Duration of intensive therapy depends on diagnosis, age and characteristics of the organic resource. On average, physicians are strongly recommended to be treated this way for at least one month.
How to drink flax seed oil to lose weight
The use of this product may cause intense weight loss. How to take Flaxseed oil for weight loss nutritionist will tell you the instructions to the drug. To begin the weight-loss rate is required with a minimum serving is 1 teaspoon. Take oil in such amount as recommended before Breakfast and after dinner for the entire week. Until the end of the period for the time you need to drink 1 tablespoon of oil basis.
Flax oil can be taken on an empty stomach for 3 months. A full course of weight loss, which provides minus 9-12 kg. This technique has found recognition among the masses, enjoyed remarkable popularity among women. It is important to remember that Flaxseed oil during pregnancy for rapid weight loss cannot be used otherwise by their own ignorance can harm a fetus, and fetal development.
Video: the Benefits and harms of linseed oil
Inna, 31 years:I know how to take Flaxseed oil for weight loss. You need to drink the medication before meals, but in any case not to combine diet product in one meal. The oil coats the stomach wall, does not give harmful calories and fat dissolve in the subcutaneous layer. For a month I lost 5 kg, and overweight after never came back.
Marina, 41 years:With my chronic gastritis linseed oil is a godsend. Take it for 3 weeks and no seizures. First, sore stomach, cramps enough, but after a single reception, everything changed. Feel good, continue to take Flaxseed oil for high quality prevention of gastritis.
Svetlana, 37 years:I Flaxseed oil provides strong anti-aging effect. After its application the skin becomes smooth and sleek, pleasant to the touch. Besides, gone are the wrinkles and signs of pigmentation. This is the first tool that really helped me to look younger. The taste of linseed oil is not very pleasant, but to accept without disgust.