Diet for high cholesterol in women
Cholesterol-free diet is necessary for the women to prevent the development of atherosclerosis, stroke, heart attack, pathologies associated with the heart and circulatory system. Balanced menu can reduce the amount of cholesterol in the human body, thereby to minimize the risk of serious diseases.
What should be the diet for high cholesterol in women
Diet for high cholesterol in women is simple: for its observance should abandon the consumption of saturated fats and cholesterol, which is found in many foods. Recommendation of doctors is to reduce the total amount of animal fats in your diet. The norm is not more than 100 grams of meat in the daily menu, and with poultry be sure to remove the skin and consume only the lean product.
Nutritionists advise women and men with an increased rate of cholesterol to stick to the diet containing a large amount of healthy fiber. At the expense of vegetables and cereals protivoklestseva diet allows you to satisfied with reduced consumption of meat (on the menu it contains not more than 20-30%). Fiber plays the role of the sorbent, removes from the body excess fat. So the basic rule of menu creation for high cholesterol is to eat as many fresh fruits and cereals.
The weekly menu to lower cholesterol in the blood
Should follow the main rules of rational, balanced diet to lower cholesterol. A person should be to balance calorie intake and expenditure. Protivogistaminnoe menu should be varied, contain only healthy foods. A sample diet for a week for women is as follows:
- First day. Breakfast pair of pancakes, drink a glass of natural juice of oranges. Snack before lunch of fresh vegetable salad, and the day eat stuffed with rice and chicken pepper. Dinner can vegetable soup, seasoned with 1 tbsp low fat sour cream.
- The second day. Breakfast salad with fresh vegetables, then snack on citrus to choose from. Dinner can boiled brown rice with a slice of chicken breast, steamed. For dinner diet cook a casserole of cheese.
- The third day. For Breakfast eat an omelet of 2 eggs. You can eat a couple of slices of whole wheat bread smeared with jam or a light vegetable salad. For lunch eat a vegetable soup with vegetables and salad with cheese and tomatoes. Dinner baked sea fish.
- Fourth day. For Breakfast eat a portion of wheaten porridge with pumpkin, after you eat a Cup of yogurt. Lunch vegetable pilaf with vegetables and chicken. For dinner there is a portion of steamed vegetables.
- The fifth day. For Breakfast, eat some low fat cottage cheese with a spoonful of sour cream, drink of orange juice. As a snack can take a persimmon or an Apple. Lunch vegetable soup, a piece of boiled beef. For dinner make a pasta with chicken and grated cheese.
- The sixth and seventh days are the same as the first and second.
In compliance with dietary needs should give preference mostly boiled, steamed or stewed food. While cooking you cannot use oil or butter, and the amount of plant should be minimized. Their lack can be filled with plain water. In addition to diet modification, to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood should regularly provide themselves with physical exercise, to abandon the consumption of alcohol and Smoking.
Casserole with cauliflower:
- medium cauliflower;
- eggs – 3 PCs.;
- hard cheese – 100 g
How to cook to lower cholesterol:
- Boil the cabbage, disassemble on inflorescences.
- Whisk the eggs until frothy, grate the cheese.
- Put in a baking dish first, florets, salt them, after sprinkle with cheese and pour beaten eggs.
- Bake the dish for half an hour at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
- leeks – 1 PC.;
- chicken breast – 400 g;
- cabbage – 5 leaves;
- soy sauce – 1-2 tbsp;
- vegetable oil;
- cilantro – 2-3 sprigs.
How to cook Thai soup cholesterol:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, pour soy sauce.
- Put a pot of water (2.5 l) on fire.
- Onions cut into rings, carrot RUB on a grater, finely shred the cabbage, finely chop cilantro.
- After boiling the water put the chicken. While cooking remove the foam. When the broth boils again, give him another 8-10 minutes, then add the vegetables.
- Season with salt soup, leave to simmer for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
Rice with vegetables:
- bell pepper – EA.;
- canned corn – like.;
- mushrooms – 100 g;
- red beans – 1 b.;
- spices to taste.
How to cook diet food high-cholesterol:
- Dice the vegetables.
- Carrots and onions fry in oil for 2-4 minutes. Add the remaining vegetables, including canned, sauté a couple of minutes by turning on medium heat.
- In a pan add washed rice, stir well dish. Pour 2 cups of water, add salt, cover.
- 20 minutes after boiling dish, suitable for high cholesterol, is ready.
What not to eat with high cholesterol
Good cholesterol is an integral component of cells, so it is necessary for their formation. But the bad kind of fats causes the development of serious problems with the cardiovascular system. It is therefore essential as a preventive measure in time to reduce the intake of fatty foods. Listed below are the foods that increase cholesterol.
|Products of animal origin||The sauces, dressings||Food, fast food||Sweets||Drinks|
|Fat||Ketchup tomato sauce||Snacks||Candy||Sweet tea, coffee|
|Pork fat||Mayonnaise||Canned fish, meat||Cakes||Sugary drinks|
|Margarine||Homemade sour cream||Burgers, pizza||Cakes||Alcohol|
|Sausage||Refined oil||Fish, crab sticks||Cookies|
|Skin chicken||Store-bought meatballs, dumplings.||Buns|
What is with high cholesterol
Diet to lower cholesterol should include mostly lean foods. A proper diet will reduce saturated fats in the body by about 30% and will give the opportunity to refuse medical treatment. That allows diet for high cholesterol in women:
|Plant foods||Animal food||Drinks|
|Crops||White meat (chicken, Turkey)||Unsweetened tea|
|Seeds||The fish of the sea||Herbal teas|
|Nuts||A small amount of beef||Compote|
|Vegetables, fruits, berries||Fresh juices from vegetables/fruits|