Causes, symptoms, treatment chronic fatigue
Chronic fatigue syndrome — «plague of the XXI century», the disease of all modern developed countries. Officially the syndrome disease is not recognized, but doctors are constantly faced with its diverse manifestations. In contrast to the majority of officially recognized diseases chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is poorly diagnosed. And this is understandable: the symptoms of this syndrome are nonspecific and diverse, they can be a symptom of other diseases.
Symptoms and causes
The range is very wide — it could be depression. Apathy, loss of interest in life, memory impairment, insomnia, irritability, headache, emotional distress and fatigue. And can manifest as muscle weakness, fever, migrating joint pain, swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, pharyngitis. The symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome are so deceptive that can hide many well-known diseases, suggest various forms of treatment, from therapy to surgery.
What is the cause of chronic fatigue syndrome? Constant stress, overwork, unhealthy lifestyle, unfavorable environmental conditions, the use in the treatment of any disease of potent drugs, slagging of the body, the mad pace of life and enormous energy costs, the weakening of the immune system and even the common cold. The cause of chronic fatigue can be almost everywhere.
If not treated and let things slide, getting worse and worse, and if treated, often even professionals do not understand what to treat. In this case, the diagnosis of some nervous breakdown and is assigned to the appropriate treatment, but usually does not bring results. If the diagnosis is correct, then the improvements will come soon.
Causes of chronic fatigue says family doctor in the following video:
How to treat chronic fatigue
The main principle of treatment of chronic fatigue should be comprehensive. Only joint efforts can effectively combat this disease. The range of activities that help to relieve chronic fatigue, including:
- Normalization of physical exercise and rest. This is the basis of all the healing process.
- Normalization of nutrition and diet. The diet should be complete and balanced. Eliminate from your diet of strong tea, coffee and carbonated beverages. And, conversely, to increase the consumption of food rich in protein and iodine. Well, if the dietitian will select the menu and, if necessary, diet. A number of medical studies have shown that in the struggle with chronic fatigue especially effective fasting. This is because the body, getting into a stressful situation, will activate all the system, that is, connect all the organs and functions at all levels. But in any case not self-medicate, fasting should be done under strict medical supervision.
- Receiving immunocorrection and adaptogens. In almost every case the symptoms of chronic fatigue immunodeficiency is observed, so the use of drugs to improve the body’s defenses are very appropriate. To immunomodulators include products of biological and synthetic origin, aimed at the optimization of the immune processes. Usually in the treatment of CFS are used immunomodulators of plant-and animal-based (belladonna, mushrooms Reishi, shiitake, Maitake, Anaferon). The adaptogens also include natural and synthetic pharmacological drugs (ginseng, schisandra, Siberian ginseng, Echinacea, Shilajit, products of bees, etc.). To this list we can add yet another auxiliary funds — chelators are drugs that are removed from the body of many unnecessary and harmful substances (toxins, toxins). This may be specially selected for a particular case tool and maybe a simple activated charcoal to choose will be determined by the doctor.
- The vitamin-mineral complex. First of all, taking vitamins aimed at normalization of metabolic processes in the body. The emphasis is on the b vitamins — B1, B6 and B12 and vitamin C, they showed themselves most efficient in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome and mobilize forces of the body. In addition, vitamins and minerals should support emaciated body.
- Massage, hydrotherapy and therapeutic exercise. If it is not possible to have a course of physiotherapy, then replace it on long walks (2-3 hours a day minimum). A professional massage can be replaced with a self-massage of the whole body,of course, if there are no contraindications to this. Well promotes good health and mood elevation douche.
- The normalization of the psycho-emotional state. Autogenic training are an important element in the treatment of chronic fatigue. They will help to cope with the psychological consequences of the syndrome, will balance the emotional state, will return the joy of life.
- Treatment in a hospital in case of severe exacerbation. Rehabilitation can take place not only lying in the hospital, but being in a sanatorium or preventorium. Local conditions be completely focused on your recovery.
How to get rid of chronic fatigue described in the following video:
Treatment of chronic fatigue at home folk methods
To cope with chronic fatigue can help not only conventional medicine but also traditional medicine. Mother nature has provided cure for almost all diseases, so for effective treatment you must take note of a few of these recipes, they will never be superfluous. There is a good folk remedy, which is recommended for chronic fatigue of the body.
Often with completely different ailments comes to the aid of a decoction of chamomile. This is a simple and at the same time the properties of the plant helps with chronic fatigue.
3 tbsp. of dried inflorescences of chamomile brew two cups of boiling water, infuse 3 hours, filter and take half a Cup a day. The course is 10 days. Ready broth can be stored in the refrigerator to warm slightly before consumption.
In the struggle with constant fatigue will help grape juice. But not the one you usually see in the store, and fresh. Well, if the grapes will be local varieties, as it grows in the same conditions in which you live. Fit and other varieties. Take 3 tbsp. of squeezed juice 2 times a day after meals. The course is not restricted, shall be permitted to take until the fatigue passes.
To give courage and strength vigorous prepare a special salad dressing: 1H.l. chopped fresh rosemary, add a bottle of olive oil. Before use, don’t forget to shake the bottle of oil.
Storeroom of folk remedies there are many recipes for strengthening the immune system. For example, 4h.l. raspberry fruit brew in a thermos with two cups boiling water, leave for about 3 hours. Should take half a glass of warm infusion 3-4 times a day.
Or this recipe: 100g. aloe juice mix with 500g. chopped walnuts and juice of 3 lemons. Drink 1H.l. 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
Is it possible to take juniper berries from 5 to 15 pieces a day, first in increasing order, adding one berry a day, and then in descending, taking one at a time. The reception is contraindicated in fever.
Get aromatherapy. It will help you to relax and cope with any number of symptoms (insomnia, headaches). For example, take a warm bath with geranium oil. 3 drops of oil dissolve in milk or in liquid honey and then pour into the tub. Take a bath should last 15-20 minutes. The course of treatment with a daily intake of baths for 2 weeks while taking a bath in a day or a month.
To ease muscle fatigue will help massage with oils of grapefruit, lavender, ginger, cinnamon and rosemary. The basis is 50 ml. olive oil and added 2ml. each of these oils. Rubbing massage movements is applied to areas of the body where you feel tired.
Now you know how to treat chronic fatigue syndrome using official and unofficial medicine. If you have any suspicions that you overcame chronic fatigue, do not rely on «maybe», will take place suddenly, and not self-medicate. Consult your doctor, he will help to establish whether you become victim of chronic fatigue syndrome or it’s some other disease and will choose the treatment specifically for your case. Also do not forget that prevention and a healthy lifestyle can save you from many health problems. Take care of yourself.
Video doctor therapist about how to deal with chronic fatigue and sleepiness:
Share your recipes and methods how to fight chronic fatigue in the comments.