Can you get pregnant after ovulation
Can you get pregnant after ovulation? The answer to this question can be found, but only if you know what is the process of ovulation. Ovulation is directly related to the menstrual cycle. Every woman’s body is unique, but the menstrual cycle in normal can last from 20 to 35 days. Typically, in healthy women is always an established cycle, which is repeated day in and day each month. Normal is considered a deviation of 1-4 days in any direction. If you take the average results, menstrual cycle last for 28 calendar days. He, in turn, is divided into 3 stages.
- The formation of the follicle, the space in which the egg is born.
- Ovulation rupture of follicle and release of the Mature egg in the fallopian tube. It is believed that the day of ovulation you can get pregnant.
- Menstruation is a rejection by the body the unfertilized egg. Or the formation of the corpus luteum if conception occurred.
How to calculate ovulation to get pregnant?
A rough estimate of ovulation day as follows: the menstrual cycle is divided in half. If the menstrual cycle is 28 days, then ovulation occurs on the 14th day if the cycle lasts 21 days, then ovulation will occur on the 11-12 days. What days you fail to get pregnant, see the link
The process of ovulation is the time when Mature and ready to fertilize the egg breaks its location — the follicle. Then she starts to move to the fallopian tube. The viability of the matured oocytes in the fallopian tube, can last up to 2 days. Likely to get pregnant the day of ovulation is 90-98%. These figures can be taken into account only healthy women with an active sexual function. After ovulation you can get pregnant. On average, the most favorable period for conception is considered to be 5 days before ovulation and 5 days after. Why 5 days? This number depends on several factors:
- The viability of Mature eggs in the fallopian tube for 2 days.
- The life time of sperm in the female body — 3 days.
You can give an example, if sexual intercourse in women occurred 3 days before ovulation, the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation is also high. The sperm will actively function in a woman’s body for 3 days, and if during this period the egg will break the follicle and into the fallopian tube, conception is likely to take place.
Any disruption in a woman’s body can lead to inaccuracies of these calculations. It is important to remember that even the slightest stressful situation can lead to a change in the duration of the menstrual cycle. Also in this process contribute to different diseases in women, depression, nervous breakdown, hypothermia, or simple malaise. As soon as disturbed menstrual cycle, day of ovulation accurately calculate would be impossible. It is also impossible to calculate auspicious days for conception in women who have the body works specifically. In rare cases it happens that in the course of one menstrual cycle the female body is capable of forming embryos, respectively, each of them forms ovulation, which is during the menstrual cycle also several. Women with this feature every day can occur fertilization.
Special attention should be paid to women’s health when the patient has an internal chronic disease with possible blood loss. Internal bleeding is easily confused with menstruation, especially if we do not have a menstrual cycle. If a woman with this disease is guarded by a method of calendar calculation, it is very the risk of unwanted pregnancy. Also a woman who plans to have a baby, it will be very difficult to calculate the date for effective conception.
Ovulation and pregnancy
Can you get pregnant without ovulation? Of course, you can. Some experts believe that the chance or risk of conception exists at any of the days. There were even life stories, when a woman is pregnant during menstruation. Also there are instances when the pregnancy, and monthly all the same went.
Mistakenly believed that to get pregnant only on the day of ovulation. Pregnancy can occur both before her and after.
Can you get pregnant before ovulation? Yes, you can. The most favorable days for conception are considered to be 5-7 days before ovulation. Is it possible to get pregnant after ovulation? The answer is the same and the number of days favorable for conception are the same.
Some women who have had a failure of sexual function, gynecologists say that you can only get pregnant during ovulation. For accurate calculation of ovulation conducted drug tests of hormones and the ovulation tests. Doctors with high accuracy can indicate the day of ovulation, and therefore conception. A woman who plans to have a baby, you should try to have intercourse on this day. The probability of getting pregnant after ovulation women with low sexual function is practically zero. But I don’t have to worry. In history many examples when even infertile women become mothers.
What are the chances of getting pregnant after ovulation? The chances are great, especially if the woman lives an active sex life, not using contraceptives during intercourse and is established the menstrual cycle.
If the life life arranged and the young are happy together, then the couple is ready for the birth of the baby. Well, if there are no obstacles, but if they try to, but the conception does not occur, they turn to the experts.
What you need to know?
As it turned out, ovulation is the most comfortable time for the birth of a new life. What about the other days?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if not ovulating? Unfortunately, the female body is designed so that if not ripe egg, ready for fertilization, and fertilize nothing. So to answer the question, if there is no ovulation how to get pregnant? — experts — will not work. In this case, you can use the stimulation of ovulation. Who helped the stimulation of ovulation to get pregnant? Women with abnormal hormonal level. With the help of special injections in the female body, identifies the important hormones to stimulate ovulation. Is aware of the relevant procedures, and then tests for ovulation. If the results were not, course, after some time, repeat.
- Gone are the favorable periods for conception, and why a woman not get pregnant during the ovulation period? The reasons may be several, but the exact diagnosis can be established only by a doctor after the examination. It is possible that ovulation did not come at all, can be broken hormonal background of woman or, during intercourse, the sperm was unavailable.
- If ovulation has occurred, it is possible to get pregnant. Healthy female body without any abnormalities ready to conceive for another 5-7 days after ovulation.
- Can you get pregnant 4 days before ovulation? You can also is favorable for conception.
- Can you get pregnant after ovulation on the 5th day? The chances still remain, but they have actively reduced. For medical reasons, if the 5-th day after ovulation is still considered favorable, then 7-8 days after ovulation, most likely, are not suitable for conception.
The sex of the baby
Very interesting, but the sex of the baby you can plan on ovulation.
How to conceive a girl on ovulation? If fertilization happens for 2-4 days before ovulation, then wait for the family of the little Princess. This is because sperm are male and female. Female sperm are inactive, but the duration of their operation lasts longer than in the male. So they are patiently waiting for ovulation, then fertilization will occur.
Read more at the link
How to conceive a boy ovulation? The conception you need to plan the day of ovulation or 1-2 days before. This is because the male sperms are very active but not viable. If sexual intercourse happens on the days, then the male sperm will quickly do the trick, and after some time the family will be rosy-cheeked hero.