Anti-parasitic tea pharmacies
Helminths or worms are widespread throughout the world. Often the infection with these parasites occurs without obvious symptoms, so people do not even know about the presence of the disease. There is a special tea from worms sold in pharmacy. It can be prepared independently, using anti-parasitic herbs.
The composition of tea.
The components of modern anti-parasitic tea that is sold in pharmacies, remain the same as were used hundreds of years ago by medicine men. All because of the fact that uses natural ingredients not only changed, but only confirmed its anthelmintic properties. The herbs from the parasite in the body effective due to the natural bitterness of these plants. Once in the digestive tract, they stimulate the production of bile, which causes the death of worms and fungal microorganisms which are parasitic in the human body.
In addition to plants, which impact specifically on worms, anti-parasitic tea includes restorative and antispasmodic herbs:
- agrimony ordinary;
- the leaves of birch;
In addition to tonic herbs, do not be redundant and laxatives. They will help excrete the dead parasites. Among the herbs used against this illness, such as helminthiasis, are:
- oak bark;
Herb from worms and parasites
If you buy anti-parasitic tea in pharmacies, the first part is tansy. This herb contains a lot of tannins and flavonoids. Especially strong is the thujone is the most active component of the essential oils of tansy. It has a detrimental effect on pinworms, Ascaris, Giardia and other parasites that have penetrated into the body. Also, tansy has a choleretic effect. Other herbs that includes anti-parasitic tea, have the following properties:
- wormwood – similar to tansy, but additionally included in the composition of medicinal enemas;
- oak bark – reduces irritation of the intestine, due to wagamama effect;
- calendula – has healing and antiseptic action;
- oregano marsh – the effect is similar to the oak bark;
- sage is characterized by a disinfecting effect due to alkaloids and resins;
- Daisy – thanks to organic acids, terpenes and flavonoids detrimental effect on the worms;
- peppermint and yarrow soften the effects of major components, reduces inflammation in the digestive tract;
- birch leaves render diuretic effect, saturates the body with vitamin C.
How to make tea at home
Today, it’s easy to buy herbal parasites in the pharmacy. Are popular herbal tea No. 28 and the tool called «Parasitic». A leader of pharmaceutical sales is considered to be a Monastic tea from parasites. The listed drugs are very similar. If you want to cook tea cleansing of parasites by yourself, then use one of the following recipes:
- Take tansy, cloves and wormwood, adhering to the proportion of 3:1, 5:1. Mix all the herbs together. At the bottom of a separate container, place 1 tablespoon of the resulting collection, pour it with 250 ml of just boiled water. Then drink about half an hour using a thermos. Before applying strain. Eat 3 tbsp up to 3 times per day.
- Combine 1 tbsp of mint and tansy 3 St .l. clove and 2 tablespoons of knotweed, thyme, sage and dandelion root. All mix thoroughly, take only antiparasitic phyto-composition in the amount 2 tbsp, then pour 1 liter of boiling water. To drink tea for 40 minutes of infusion. Reception drive for 2 tbsp, and every hour for 14 days.
As for the Monastic anti-parasitic tea that are sold in pharmacies, it must be properly brew. Cook means the usual way is not recommended. When brewing tea the monastery must observe the following rules:
- Teapot to rinse before each trade.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of collecting 0.5 liters of boiling water.
- Wrap the teapot with a towel.
- Like this for 10 minutes to brew kettle in a water bath.
- Insist ready means half an hour so the herbs have time to give the broth its beneficial properties.
- Before use, it is recommended to dilute with boiled water.
How to take
As you can see from the recipes above, the tea is cleansing from parasites, prepared independently, must be taken according to the instructions. In each case, recommendations for taking the individual as the tool itself includes different components. If you bought antiparasitic tea at the pharmacy, then you first need to brew a compound according to the above instructions.
Immediately after preparing to drink not because it has not absorbed all the beneficial properties of herbs. After some time, the tea should drain, and then to receive 0.5 L. Repeat use, it is recommended three times a day. Good protection from irritation of the bowel is a glass of juice, drunk before the anti-parasitic tea. The first 7 days it is necessary to monitor their well-being. The optimal treatment for about 3 weeks. In General, monastic tea is considered harmless, but doctors do not recommend to take it:
- during pregnancy and feeding;
- if you have individual intolerance to the components of tea;
- if you have allergic reactions to components of the vehicle.
The action of anti-parasitic tea
Compliance with the process of preparing and anthelminthic tea promotes excretion of helminths and the products formed as a result of their activity. Herbal teas, prepared independently or purchased at pharmacies, is effective not only in worms. This tea is used for the normalization of the digestive system. The list of results that brings the use of the funds include:
- the killing of worms;
- elimination of diseases of the nails, caused by fungus;
- restoration of the mucous membrane and improving the motility of the intestine;
- the intensification of the production of bile;
- improving the functioning of the sphincter in the gall bladder;
- cleaning the liver and kidneys;
- reduction of high blood pressure;
- stabilization of metabolism;
- eliminating papillomas;
- reduces bleeding;
- improvement of mood;
- normalization of sleep;
- strengthening the immune system.
How much is a monastic anti-parasitic tea
You can find anti-parasitic tea in pharmacies? The answer is Yes, but while there are cases when such a tool forge. The official right to sell the monastery of tea belongs only to manufacturers, so it is best to order the product on their sites. Such goods have quality certificates. They can invite with the purchase of tea in the pharmacy. As for the price, in average it is 1000 UAH. per pack with a mass of 50 g.
Video: cleansing tea.
Natalia, 35 years:Buy anti-parasitic tea, ordered on the official website. Use not specifically from worms, but just for prevention, because every body has parasites. There are no side effects. Have noticed that less began to increase the pressure.
Alexander, 41 years:As a therapist, I advise everyone to Monastic tea. This adaptable tool is very efficient – check for yourself. No negative effects, but the positive more than enough. Buy yourself a Cup of tea and parents to drink every fall and spring. Immunity becomes stronger, the result is less likely to suffer from colds.